Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2021, 05:13 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,027,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
It just not Allah. If there is an allah, then I can make jokes about him because he wouldn't care. I can curse him because it wouldn't care.

You guys make him so small I would say he is ashamed of you, but I know he doesn't care about that either.

But there is no allah as you describe.
how do you know what he cares about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2021, 07:08 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
But what if they celebrate the wrong feasts or no feasts at all?
What a person does at a feast is neither here nor there. I dont keep Sabbaths or feasts, what do I care?

The 3 main feasts are kept in truth and spirit, none of which has to do with laws of feasts but of knowledge of feasts that teach who and what you are.

I could care less and I doubt God cares lest if the whole
Of Christianity keeps the pagan festivals of Baal AS THEY DO.

It's not the keeping of the ways of Babylon that harms them, it is the ignorance that overcomes them when they reject the knowledge of what feasts teach, and the feasts teach everything.

You shouldnt even open your mouth about Revelation or Matthew 24 and 25 if you dont know the feasts.

The problem is that Christian's became enemies of learning messiah through the feasts, and their ignorance of the messiahs visitation days is literal judgement.

Christian's have become enemies of anything that teaches Christ.

Christisns have LITERALLY separated themselves from the chosen through their ignorance of their own visitation days.

If you wont accept the times and seasons, Jesus will come to you as a thief and you will not know the hour or the day because you wont watch.

It is a race through 3 harvests, but who can harvest when they dont know anything about their own visitation days?

Christian's put up a wall of separation, they literally choose outer darkness over being added to the commonwealth of Israel, no longer in the new covenant, but completely decieved into thinking they are.

It is in fact, the greatest tool of Satan, to change the times and seasons that God visits his people LIKE RIGHT NOW.

It is almost Hashanah Rabbah and then come Shemini Atzeret, a day that every Christian should be fasting and praying to recieve.

They choose no rain, and they shall have no rain.

No rain.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-22-2021 at 07:22 PM..

Old 09-22-2021, 11:51 PM

2,774 posts, read 2,669,886 times
Quote:
It just not Allah. If there is an allah, then I can make jokes about him because he wouldn't care. I can curse him because it wouldn't care.

You guys make him so small I would say he is ashamed of you, but I know he doesn't care about that either.

But there is no allah as you describe.
one of the names of Allah is AL-HALÎM meaning The Forbearing
Allah does not punish immediately but he give a chance for forgiveness and repent
if Allah punish every sinner or every atheits immediately no human will be a live
beside at the end where will we go from him
every one will die one day and return to him .

I advise you to see the miracles in this thread ,
you might find one helps you to believe and save your self. https://www.city-data.com/forum/reli...evidences.html

Old 09-23-2021, 05:57 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
one of the names of Allah is AL-HALÎM meaning The Forbearing
Allah does not punish immediately but he give a chance for forgiveness and repent
if Allah punish every sinner or every atheits immediately no human will be a live
beside at the end where will we go from him
every one will die one day and return to him .

I advise you to see the miracles in this thread ,
you might find one helps you to believe and save your self. https://www.city-data.com/forum/reli...evidences.html
Your Allah is small potatoes my man. You guys made him up to suit your own needs.

Don't be so afraid. Your allah is way better than you describe.

Old 09-23-2021, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
how do you know what he cares about?
Lets discuss a process that we can use to determine reliability of any claim.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:02 PM

15,964 posts, read 7,027,888 times
Quote:
Lets discuss a process that we can use to determine reliability of any claim.
Start with your claim that Allah does not care. What process did you use to determine that?

Old 09-23-2021, 09:11 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,087,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It's been a long time since I have started a thread, but this thought just occurred to me.

It seems to me that everyone who believes in a god in the western world, in their adult life at least, has made some sort of choice about the kind of god they believe in.
For example, many people these days reject the judgemental, vengeful god as found in the old testament and opt for a more 'god is love' type of god. Why?

If god does actually exist, the type of god it is, wouldn't be a matter of choice.
So you could very possibly be believing in the wrong type of god.

Maybe the Native Americans had it right and there are many gods; of thunder, music, fire, wind and so on.
Many cultures in history have been similarly polytheistic.
So why nail your mast to believing in one type of god, that could be the wrong one?

I'm curious if any of you ever question the type of god you believe in?

Does it even matter? None of us know, so in that sense we are all agnostic.

And if it doesn't matter, why does everyone defend their belief so stridently?

Your thoughts.
After I die and I find out that I believed in the wrong God, then I will present my case by saying that, "I did not outright deny your existence. I had a faith that you are out there, so I tried my best to find you. I made a mistake but I did not reject your existence and I tried to live a good and healthy life as per the guideline and boundaries. It's now up to you however you decide my fate".

And another angle to it is,

The God I currently believe in, guides me to live a morally cautious life by not doing injustice to others, avoid cheating, stealing, bribing lying, deceiving, avoid dishonesty, cruelty.
This God expects me to work towards peace, be polite, be nice, be forgiving and be generous, treat everyone with respect, care about your family, friends and neighbors, don't waste resources, avoid going to any extremes, obey the law of the land you live in, care for nature and animals, help the needy and try to be an over all good person with a helpful attitude.

Now, if it turns out this was a wrong God and wrong guidance, then I may tell the other God, "How different was your guidance for your followers to live their lives?
If that God tells me that my followers could, lie, cheat deceive, do injustice to others etc and I would have allowed it all because they believed in me, then I will that God that, "Glad that I didn't believe your in existence and never followed your religion and never followed your religion. I lived a content life and I am satisfied. You can do whatever you want to do with me."

Old 09-23-2021, 09:38 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post

The God I currently believe in, guides me to live a morally cautious life by not doing injustice to others, avoid cheating, stealing, bribing lying, deceiving, avoid dishonesty, cruelty.
This God expects me to work towards peace, be polite, be nice, be forgiving and be generous, treat everyone with respect, care about your family, friends and neighbors, don't waste resources, avoid going to any extremes, obey the law of the land you live in, care for nature and animals, help the needy and try to be an over all good person with a helpful attitude.

What a lot of us don't understand is why someone like you needs a god to be a good person.

Old 09-24-2021, 02:46 AM

2,774 posts, read 2,669,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
What a lot of us don't understand is why someone like you needs a god to be a good person.
when someone is born he does not know any thing
gradually he learns from his parents and school ..etc. the good and bad attitudes

and those who taught him who taught them and them also who taught those who taught them
there must be a starter

who is the main source for these good and bad attitudes? who is the originator ?

Old 09-24-2021, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
when someone is born he does not know any thing
gradually he learns from his parents and school ..etc. the good and bad attitudes

and those who taught him who taught them and them also who taught those who taught them
there must be a starter

who is the main source for these good and bad attitudes? who is the originator ?
Its not your Allah ... that is for sure.

There is some thing ... its just not what you say it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality