Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 07:04 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
everyone existed in the knowledge of Allah before he was created
and regrading I AM this is English,
was the pronunciation in the origin language was also I AM or this then meaning of the origin name
and even if I AM means God that means before Abraham was God.
The Greek phrase is ego eimi. Jesus used it multiple times in John. It points back to the phrase that God used when he identified himself to Moses.

Quote:

in the Greek Bible “Periklytos” which means “the praised one” meaning “Ahmad”
Not in Greek, it doesn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2021, 08:46 AM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Truthteller, Islam is the result of Sibling Rivalry among the descendants of Abraham. The success of the Christian religion born out of the descendants of Isaac was envied by the descendants of Ishmael. They decided to claim their own religion as the succession from Abraham through Ishmael as the true religion.
Quote:
The main message of Moses and Jesus is to obey Allah,
in other word to submit to Allah and that is Islam
Islam is submission To Allah ,
The religion of Moses is submission To Allah = Islam
The religion of Jesus is submission To Allah = Islam

the correct religion is only one and that is submission to Allah and that is Islam.

the idea is not to obey Moses or Jesus or Muhammed
the idea is to obey Allah the only god who sent them
and Allah said obey Muhammed.
The idea that we were created for the purpose of OBEYING God is preposterous. We are procreating God because that is what children do. Our purpose is to become like Him. We have to start out by obeying until we mature enough and learn how to LOVE like Him in our minds and hearts. The ONLY Way, Truth, and Life is Jesus Christ as He revealed God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness on the Cross, NOT the Bible, NOT the Quran, NOT even the Torah, although it plays a central role.

They are all prologues. The Torah is the original harbinger of the Spiritual Truth, Jesus Christ, and it contains the spiritual truth hidden in the Hebrew language itself. That is what made it so applicable to reaching our carnal minds and eventually to our spiritual minds as we mature enough to grasp it. The route to that spiritual maturity is embedded in self-discipline.

Old 09-23-2021, 08:55 AM

2,770 posts, read 2,667,745 times
another strong truth about the final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) from this book
in this video

the video is 9.51 minutes and the main point start at 3:20 to 7:20 only four minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

Old 09-23-2021, 09:50 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,381,127 times
Quote:
///// Our purpose is to become like Him. We have to start out by obeying until we mature enough and learn how to LOVE like Him in our minds and hearts. The ONLY Way, Truth, and Life is Jesus Christ as He revealed God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness on the Cross, NOT the Bible, NOT the Quran, NOT even the Torah, although it plays a central role.

They are all prologues. The Torah is the original harbinger of the Spiritual Truth, Jesus Christ, and it contains the spiritual truth hidden in the Hebrew language itself. That is what made it so applicable to reaching our carnal minds and eventually to our spiritual minds as we mature enough to grasp it. The route to that spiritual maturity is embedded in self-discipline.

Old 09-23-2021, 10:19 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:
another strong truth about the final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) from this book
in this video

the video is 9.51 minutes and the main point start at 3:20 to 7:20 only four minutes
Let's be honest. No one is going to watch a 10 minute propaganda video.

Old 09-23-2021, 10:29 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,149,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
One wonders how much time people waste on these kinds of productions that never get beyond the level of rubbish.

Old 09-23-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
One wonders how much time people waste on these kinds of productions that never get beyond the level of rubbish.

four minutes

and
the main point start at 3:20 to 7:20 only four minutes

and i wrote that

Old 09-23-2021, 05:08 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
The Greek phrase is ego eimi. Jesus used it multiple times in John. It points back to the phrase that God used when he identified himself to Moses.

Not in Greek, it doesn't.
G-d didn’t identify Himself as “I Am”, He said, “I will be what I will be.”...

Old 09-23-2021, 05:33 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
G-d didn’t identify Himself as “I Am”, He said, “I will be what I will be.”...
And that is an important distinction!

Old 09-24-2021, 05:35 AM

Quote:
The idea that we were created for the purpose of OBEYING God is preposterous.
not only obeying but also worshiping
And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind
except that they should worship Me (Alone).
The Holy Quran 51:56

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):
but those who are too arrogant to serve Me
will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation
The Holy Quran 40:60

Quote:
The ONLY Way, Truth, and Life is Jesus Christ as He revealed God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness on the Cross, NOT the Bible, NOT the Quran, NOT even the Torah, although it plays a central role.
Jesus is not only did not die on the cross
but he did not die at all until now and he was not crucified

but it appeared to the public that he was crucified as it appeared to the Americans that they are under invasion
from the Martians on 30 Oct 1938 when The War of the Worlds was broadcasting on the radio.
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger -
they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them;
and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof;
they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain. The Noble Quran 4:157
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality