Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2021, 07:03 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,357,367 times

Advertisements

I feel the more we normalize sexual sin, it makes me wonder what’s next…. Incest, Beastility….polyamorous relationships… The line needs to be drawn somewhere… God created man & woman for a reason. Only a husband & wife can make babies if the choose to.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-21-2021 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Spelling corrected from "son" to "sin" at member's request.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2021, 07:51 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,218,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
I feel the more we normalize sexual son, it makes me wonder what’s next…. Incest, Beastility….polyamorous relationships… The line needs to be drawn somewhere… God created man & woman for a reason. Only a husband & wife can make babies if the choose to.

But what if "God" created homosexuality to control population growth?
BTW-Most sons are sexual at some point.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:56 AM

3,261 posts, read 1,742,217 times
Zealots. Can't talk sense with them and its illegal to shoot 'em. Go thump a bible.

Old 10-21-2021, 07:57 AM

3,299 posts, read 3,023,195 times
Quote:
I feel the more we normalize sexual son, it makes me wonder what’s next…. Incest, Beastility….polyamorous relationships… The line needs to be drawn somewhere… God created man & woman for a reason. Only a husband & wife can make babies if the choose to.
So people over breeding age shouldn't be able to marry either? Your post is neither new nor interesting, these are the same tired old arguments that come up over and over again. Can't you stop thinking about other people's sex lives and move on to something helpful?

Old 10-21-2021, 08:01 AM

50,351 posts, read 63,928,555 times
I believe that God loves everyone, and it’s not my job, or yours, to judge. But I agree with OP, that the gay community isn’t entitled to more rights than anyone else....just the same rights.

It makes me uncomfortable when either gays or heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality. It’s just bad manners.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:09 AM

88,533 posts, read 84,719,546 times
There is an ongoing, long-running thread on this evergreen subject in the Christianity subforum. Mods made a decision years ago to keep this conversation in one thread.

Please post your thoughts there if they relate to Christian beliefs. If they are related to religious beliefs not specific to Christianity, you may continue the conversation here.

If they are comments related to political aspects, they are not allowed in this forum.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:19 AM

88,533 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Not sure what "sexual son" was supposed to be. Obviously a typo. (Or autocorrect.)

But bestiality is animal abuse, and incest and polyamorous relationships are Biblical; after all, Abraham, founder of three major religions, practiced both. He married his half-sister Sarah and took other wives, as well.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 10-21-2021 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old 10-21-2021, 08:29 AM

11,073 posts, read 7,142,399 times
This sounds more like a personal statement / opinion about sexuality than anything religious or spiritual. Just throwing in "God" doesn't make it fit either. Sounds more like psychology than anything else.

We don't need to be sharing opinions in this area. No one's going to change anyone's opinions. Keep it to yourself.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:31 AM

50,776 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Well goodie for you. But since I'm an atheist, no need for me to agree with you at all.

Old 10-21-2021, 08:32 AM

50,776 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

But bestiality is animal abuse, and incest and polyamorous relationships are Biblical; after all, Abraham, founder of three major religions, practiced both. He married his half-sister Sarah and took other wives, as well.
Ba-boom!

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 10-21-2021 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: My typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality