Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2021, 01:34 PM

9 posts, read 3,939 times

Advertisements

kjw47,

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE #20 ABOUT JESUS NOT BEING THE HEBREW YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE: "They are a mass of confusion misleading billions away from God and his son."

AGAIN, Jesus is the Hebrew God only Yahweh incarnate! To true christians Jesus is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in one entity and not separately like you erroneously claim. What part of this Jesus inspired passage below don't you understand relative to this biblical axiom: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” (1 Timothy 3:16) Without controversy, who was manifested in the flesh as god? You got it, Jesus! CASE CLOSED!

Again I ask you, where you continue to mention the status of Jehovah, therefore are you a hell bound Jehovah Witness? You seem to evade this simple question posed to you by me. Can you answer it or not?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2021, 03:24 PM

MysticPhD,

Moderator Note: We accept all Christians in this forum. As just one fact, your division of Christianity is Christian Universalism, whereas part of your doctrine is that all human beings will ultimately be saved and restored to a right relationship with God Jesus. Then you have to ask yourself, why did Jesus as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate create Hell in the first place if He didn't plan on using it, get it? (Colossians 1:16)

Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR when He contradicts your faiths position that all humans will be saved when He stated herewith that many will be hellhound: Jesus stated: “So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 13:49-50). No? I didn't think so.

<<cut>> I have to be biblically honest and accept that my Jesus is described in the following ways as explicitly shown within the JUDEO-Christian Bible. Whereas Jesus is greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, an abortionist, and malevolent primitive Bronze and Iron Age God.

Now, can you do the same in acceptance with the biblically backed propositions of Jesus listed above? Huh? <<cut>> if you cannot accept the true biblical description of Jesus' modus operandi above, plain and simple!

Awaiting a cogent reply and thanking you in advance.

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-11-2021 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Please recognize that all the followers of Jesus arre Christians.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:41 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,881,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDThomas View Post
kjw47,

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE #20 ABOUT JESUS NOT BEING THE HEBREW YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE: "They are a mass of confusion misleading billions away from God and his son."

AGAIN, Jesus is the Hebrew God only Yahweh incarnate! To true christians Jesus is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in one entity and not separately like you erroneously claim. What part of this Jesus inspired passage below don't you understand relative to this biblical axiom: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” (1 Timothy 3:16) Without controversy, who was manifested in the flesh as god? You got it, Jesus! CASE CLOSED!

Again I ask you, where you continue to mention the status of Jehovah, therefore are you a hell bound Jehovah Witness? You seem to evade this simple question posed to you by me. Can you answer it or not?

It does not call Jesus God at 1Tim 3:16-- only by twisting it.

Jesus will tell you himself he is not YHWH--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He has a God like we do. Now when confronted with Jesus truth at judgement what will your answer be of why you refuse to believe him over men with white collars?
Collosians 1:15 The firstborn of all creation--he is Gods image)--The blind guides say this is at Jesus birth on earth. Any who can understand english knows 100% that creation occurred before man was put on earth. Jesus is the firstborn=created direct-first and last. All other things created through him.
The being speaking at Proverbs 8 is the being who came to earth. It is not God speaking. He advises all to listen to him. God told us all the same thing--This is my son, the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
All other things created through Jesus makes him--Gods master worker of Prov 8. It says--produced me as the beginning--( creation) of your way. And explains like a womans birth pangs he was brought forth.

Old 12-11-2021, 06:59 PM

18,189 posts, read 16,756,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDThomas View Post
kjw47,

Perfect example of why Christianity proves itself to be just another man-made religion: look at BrotherD and kjw arguing with each other over doctrine. If Christianity were the true religion from God they would be agreeing with each other instead of fighting because God would have spelled out his doctrine so perfectly that there wouldn't be any possibility of disagreement between two Christians. And yet look at the two of them going at each other. Sad, sad sad.

Old 12-12-2021, 01:11 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,881,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Perfect example of why Christianity proves itself to be just another man-made religion: look at BrotherD and kjw arguing with each other over doctrine. If Christianity were the true religion from God they would be agreeing with each other instead of fighting because God would have spelled out his doctrine so perfectly that there wouldn't be any possibility of disagreement between two Christians. And yet look at the two of them going at each other. Sad, sad sad.

I am stating facts, not arguing. These are 2 different sides--only one of them is real christianity, the other resides in a house divided( 34,000) trinity based religions) they will not stand. They are not christian as they claim. That should clear up your confusion sir.

Old 12-12-2021, 02:20 PM

50,159 posts, read 23,808,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I am stating facts, not arguing. These are 2 different sides--only one of them is real christianity, the other resides in a house divided( 34,000) trinity based religions) they will not stand. They are not christian as they claim. That should clear up your confusion sir.
They probably say the same thing about you.

Old 12-12-2021, 02:42 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,144,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
I was just watching this recently added video:

It suggests all those in Hell, will be erased from the memories of those in Heaven.
Really?
All of our non-believer or unrepentant family members and friends, simply did not exist?
Erased from the history books forever?
Or those “who got it wrong”, with their choice of religion on earth.
What are your thoughts?
Pure poppycock.

I believe that we - meaning every person whether born alive or not - was created by a Loving God who will never forsake His children, whether they are evil or indifferent. At some point many of those people have already found - or they will find in the future - forgiveness, which is really forgetfulness of their wrong doing and they will be redeemed from their sinful natures. Thus, this is the decree from a Heavenly Creator, who loves His children very much and humbly seeks our happiness.

Old 12-12-2021, 02:43 PM

63,409 posts, read 39,657,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You JWs need to stop violating the TOS about claiming other Christians are NOT real Christians!!!

Old 12-12-2021, 02:47 PM

kjw47,

YOUR QUOTE IN SAYING THAT THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF!!!: "It does not call Jesus God at 1Tim 3:16-- only by twisting it."

Here is the passage in question once again, and I want you to take it bit by bit where there is absolutely NO TWISTING whatsoever in adamantly showing Jesus is our Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, okay? Ready?

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” (1 Timothy 3:16)

1. Without controversy who is the mystery of godliness referring too? Yes, it has to be JESUS unless you have another biblical character to replace Him in this direct passage! Do you have one?

2. God was manifested in the flesh. Who was manifested in the flesh as the incarnation of the Hebrew only God Yahweh, yes, JESUS! Do you have another biblical character to replace Jesus in this passage? Yes?

3. Who was justified in the Spirit of His resurrection, yes, JESUS!

4. Who was seen of angels in His appearances, yes again, JESUS!

5. Who preached to the Gentiles, yes, it was JESUS!

6. Who was believed upon in the world by Christ's followers, JESUS!

7. Who was received up into glory by Christ's ascension, yes, JESUS! (Mark 16:19) Can you replace Jesus in this scenario with another biblical character within context of this godly statement? Can you?

TO FURTHER BURY YOU <<CUT>> NOTION THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD:

Jesus admits that He is the Father as Yahweh God incarnate in this passage: “Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? whoever has seen me has seen the Father, How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?” (John 14:9) Kjw47, do you want to call Jesus a LIAR regarding that He said He is God in this passage? Huh?!

“Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my god” (John 20:28) Do you want to call Thomas a LIAR when he referred to Jesus as God? Yes?

“For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.” (1 Timothy 4:10) Tomothy said Jesus is the hope and the living god, Do you want to call Timothy a LIAR too? Well?

“Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I was, I am” (John 8:58) Jesus truly states that He was God before Abraham, in other words, who else could take this position?! Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again in front of the membership? YES?

“This letter is from Simon1:1 a Greek Simeon. Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ. I am writing to you who share the same precious faith we have. This faith was given to you because of the justice and fairness, Or to you in the righteousness. of Jesus Christ, our God and Savior. (2 Peter 1:1). Again, do you want to call Saint Peter a LIAR again in promoting Jesus is God?!!!

Moderator Note: Comments bashing the Jehovah's Witnesses removed.

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-12-2021 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Please follow the rules.

Old 12-12-2021, 03:08 PM

Mensaguy,

Since you are interjecting into my posts in the manner shown below, I have to address them in the name of Jesus, of which surely you understand and if the situation was reversed, I am sure you would do the same.

YOUR QUOTE: “Moderator Note: We accept all Christians in this forum.”

Why of course, and I never said otherwise. BUT, there are certain divisions of the faith that stand out in being outright ungodly, period. These faiths are the “new kids on the block” that were created in recent times and should be reckoned with when they go directly against the original written word in the biblical time period. Do you agree?

YOUR QUOTE: "This message has been deleted by mensaguy. Reason: We don't call any Christian denomination a "cult," nor do we accuse other members of committing crimes."

CULT: a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

The above definition can most certainly represent the Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, and other divisions of Christianity that ungodly rewrite the original Biblical doctrines to save face in what the Bible actually states, PERIOD! Don't you agree?

Furthermore, the post that you deleted was referring to Jehovah Witnesses, and there is no reason for me to accuse the JW's of crimes because it is FACT that they did so in committing their "no blood transfusions" to save the life of innocent children in this respect! Sickening to say the least where I have first hand knowledge of this drastic proposition!

YOUR QUOTE: “This message has been deleted by mensaguy. Reason: You are NOT the only true Christian on this web site. Don't say you are again.”

Case in point, to be a TRUE Christian you have to accept the good with the bad within the scriptures relative to Jesus' true modus operandi that you deleted in my post in question. Whereas, if you don't accept the bad, you are to become a pseudo-christian at best within the godly scheme of things. Don’t you agree?

YOUR QUOTE: “Last edited by mensaguy; Yesterday at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Please recognize that all the followers of Jesus arre Christians.”

This is a misnomer, where Jesus' inspired words and I can show explicitly that your position is wrong.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by BrotherDThomas; 12-12-2021 at 03:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality