Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2022, 05:49 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
And how does paganism fot into the ocvult? Ifvpaganism fits into the definition of occult than so does Christainity, Judaism and most other religions.I

Where in your Bible does it state that children cannot have fun and to play games? It tells you how to obtain and treat slaves , how to capture young girls for your own use but just where does it state that a young child wearing a sheet over their body and going trick or treat is wrong?

I do not think you understand that other religions are not the work of Satan. If you do then by following the Old Testamount why are you not Jewish?

Kids having fun and adults being tolerant of other beliefs appear to both go against your JW religion.

Any parent loves their child keep them away from the things of this world that issatans side. Like it says in the ot-children will be held responsible for the sins of their fathers. Not their fathers personal sins, but that the parents hand down the same wicked acts in their darkness. God doesnt tolerate false religions. His #1 commandment do not have any other gods before you. It is satan posing as all the false gods-2 Cor 11:12-15)
Jesus started a new religion-Acts 24:5-- It wasnt the religion that came out of Rome.
You go ahead and hand down to your children the wicked acts of the world. A JW wouldnt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2022, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Halloween is not about Satan. It is about children having fun and eating sweets.

And you know it.

loaded with the occult which comes off the table of demons. 1Cor 10:21.

Old 02-07-2022, 05:56 AM

Quote:
If you are not under the OT why quore it so often.

Satan is just as imaginary as your belief you have the one true religion.I

It is the JW adults that make it dufficult in their children. Not Satan, not pagans, not atheists or Muslims or other Christians but your own beliefs.

Halloween, Christmas , Easter or the Lunar New Year have zero to do with your imaginary Satan. Nothing at all. Depriving children fron the world of make belief is mean spirited and bot justified by any of your quotes from your holy book.

How blind can one possibly be? Rev 12:9--satan is misleading the entire inhabited earth. bar a Few that listen to Jesus. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day(99.9% mislead) Luke 17:26)--He does it like this-2Cor11:12-15- these teachers fail to warn of the things God hates.
God says satan is real, its him you call the liar saying he is imaginary. Not a wise place to be standing.

Old 02-07-2022, 07:07 AM

88,514 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
loaded with the occult which comes off the table of demons. 1Cor 10:21.
That word...you keep.using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Old 02-07-2022, 09:28 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I know, but somebody's got to counterbalance his perpetual negativity from to time and then just hope the saying "misery comes to the miserable" has some validity to it!
Of course.

Old 02-07-2022, 09:48 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
How blind can one possibly be? Rev 12:9--satan is misleading the entire inhabited earth. bar a Few that listen to Jesus. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day(99.9% mislead) Luke 17:26)--He does it like this-2Cor11:12-15- these teachers fail to warn of the things God hates.
God says satan is real, its him you call the liar saying he is imaginary. Not a wise place to be standing.
Your Bible is a crock of nonsense. There may be a God but even if there is one does not make that book true or even good.

You always rant against the teachers when you take about to other Christians. It means nothing to me. There is no evidence of a God or if Satan and no evidence that kids celebrating Halloween, or Easter or the Lunar New Year are into the occult or harmed in any way.

The geomorphology and geology of this Earth is strong evidence that your flood did not occur. No evidence for much of the claims in your book. A book that does not in any way condemn slavery or sex slaves. Why should i care what else it says those practices are evil.

For two years my late MIL sent us copies of Awake and Watchtower. Unless they have changed over time dont accuse me of liviin under lies as they are filled with nothing but.

My grandchildren are adults now and are not afraid of your scare tactlics either.

Again itbis very bigoted to claim that all other religions are either false ir of the occult. And for advise i will tell you that quoting your Bible to a non believer is a totally inaffected menscto get tour point accross. Use your own words and thoughts. Surely your God must approve of that at least.

Old 02-07-2022, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Your Bible is a crock of nonsense. There may be a God but even if there is one does not make that book true or even good.

You always rant against the teachers when you take about to other Christians. It means nothing to me. There is no evidence of a God or if Satan and no evidence that kids celebrating Halloween, or Easter or the Lunar New Year are into the occult or harmed in any way.

The geomorphology and geology of this Earth is strong evidence that your flood did not occur. No evidence for much of the claims in your book. A book that does not in any way condemn slavery or sex slaves. Why should i care what else it says those practices are evil.

For two years my late MIL sent us copies of Awake and Watchtower. Unless they have changed over time dont accuse me of liviin under lies as they are filled with nothing but.

My grandchildren are adults now and are not afraid of your scare tactlics either.

Again itbis very bigoted to claim that all other religions are either false ir of the occult. And for advise i will tell you that quoting your Bible to a non believer is a totally inaffected menscto get tour point accross. Use your own words and thoughts. Surely your God must approve of that at least.

In the end its only Gods opinion that counts. Jesus was an eye witness to the flood-Luke 17:26-- i said that the occult is very much apart of that holiday. zombies, vampires, witches ghosts, etc. all parties carry that theme as well and the movies on tv associated with it. Whose table does that come off of? Gods or demons?
Same in valentines day--looks great to the mortal heart, but there is a real life false god involved that received worship-cupid. It misleads those into breaking Gods #1 commandment-- Satan rules this world-like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15. He makes things God hates look good and loving to the mortal heart.

Old 02-07-2022, 02:57 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
In the end its only Gods opinion that counts. Jesus was an eye witness to the flood-Luke 17:26-- i said that the occult is very much apart of that holiday. zombies, vampires, witches ghosts, etc. all parties carry that theme as well and the movies on tv associated with it. Whose table does that come off of? Gods or demons?
Same in valentines day--looks great to the mortal heart, but there is a real life false god involved that received worship-cupid. It misleads those into breaking Gods #1 commandment-- Satan rules this world-like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15. He makes things God hates look good and loving to the mortal heart.
Quoting the Bible to me. You know this is not the Christainity subforum, no expectation of accepting the Bible.

Your God hates things that are fun and make belief? No one worships Cupid. Your teachers have lied to you. And books and movies come off nobodies table, again you have been taught falsehoods by your teachers. Make belief and playin is healthy for children. Not allowing children to do so is abuse.

Tou remind me of the JW who used to call on us, folliwingva script with no ideas of your own and never able to address points with any reason or logic.

Old 02-07-2022, 03:00 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
How many REAL zombies, ghosts, vampires, witches, have you seen in our world?

Ive seen plenty of costumes of those things...but none that were real.

Old 02-07-2022, 03:02 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Your Bible is a crock of nonsense. There may be a God but even if there is one does not make that book true or even
<snip more nonsense>
The JW beliefs are a treasure trove of nonsense. They actually THINK we can celebrate other gods, evil, the occult, pagan things, etc. even though there are no other gods of any kind and we do NOT INTEND to celebrate any of those things. It is a preposterous view of human behavior that speaks volumes of their ignorance and superstition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality