Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2022, 10:41 AM

50,810 posts, read 24,321,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I have a question that is not just to the OP but to anyone who gets hung up on delivery. How do you hear what the person is saying if you can't get passed tone, bashing, mocking? We're disagreeing so expect that.
I don't know what they're so afraid since they, supposedly, have the most all-powerful being on their side.

Old 04-26-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Not all atheists are on my ignore list, only the most obnoxious and soul-destroying posters who contribute nonsense, repeatedly. Their posts all stack up together like garbage cans.
I do not mind, and like, interacting with declared atheists as you can see I do. What I have come to understand from my time here in both this forum as well as a a brief duration in A&A is that we have nothing in common. Atheists seem to think they have something to teach people like me, that they have some superior knowledge that I lack, that it is their god-given (!) responsibility to counter every expression of spirituality with ridicule and abominable insults. And no, I don't judge all atheists based on these few, I only judge them as people I never want to interact with because they have nothing interesting or intelligent to say. One of Buddha's teaching is in fact the importance of Sangha - the company you keep. And all religions say that in different ways. I believe in it.

Thank you for taking the time and effort in sharing your thoughts, I appreciate that.
So let me get this straight. Some of us -- and almost certainly me -- has destroyed your soul. That's baloney, particularly coming from a venomous poster.

Old 04-26-2022, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Does anyone else notice this about my posts?
Your posts seem pretty clear to me.

Old 04-26-2022, 10:58 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Your posts seem pretty clear to me.
I was going to rep you but too soon. Thanks

Old 04-26-2022, 12:27 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
There is no Pantheist sub-forum.
For a time Pantheism/Panentheism were completely proscribed.
But, then...they were given just a single thread on the general Religion and Spirituality board to post in.
It works out great for the Anti-Theist Atheists, because when they put forth their standard No Evidence for God(s) mantra...and I come back with the Pantheist God (Reality) that objectively exists...they can report the post and get it deleted. And they do that.

Old 04-26-2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
But, then...they were given just a single thread on the general Religion and Spirituality board to post in.
It works out great for the Anti-Theist Atheists, because when they put forth their standard No Evidence for God(s) mantra...and I come back with the Pantheist God (Reality) that objectively exists...they can report the post and get it deleted. And they do that.
This atheist has never tried to get one of your posts deleted.

Old 04-26-2022, 01:29 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
You have absolutely no way of knowing what gets reported, which is obvious from the post above because it is not accurate.

Old 04-26-2022, 01:35 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You have absolutely no way of knowing what gets reported, which is obvious from the post above because it is not accurate.
Some have been noted on the deletion that it was reported...that's how I knew.
And I have been directly cited for so many of my posts being reported...so, though I do not know exactly who, it must be happening.
I've even had members, in open forum, tell others to mass report my posts to try to get me kicked off the board.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/41938405-post345.html

Last edited by GldnRule; 04-26-2022 at 01:45 PM..

Old 04-26-2022, 02:19 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Some have been noted on the deletion that it was reported...that's how I knew.
And I have been directly cited for so many of my posts being reported...so, though I do not know exactly who, it must be happening.
I've even had members, in open forum, tell others to mass report my posts to try to get me kicked off the board.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/41938405-post345.html
That is a hilarious statement considering what the OP was proposing.

Old 04-26-2022, 02:25 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
Quote:
That is a hilarious statement considering what the OP was proposing.
And this happened over 6 years ago by one poster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality