Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2022, 05:55 AM

15,964 posts, read 7,024,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
He did not advise anyone. On the contrary his advice was not to call him butt hurt. Golden deleted the word not when he quoted him.
Lie. LM edited his post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2022, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Ahahaha did you just make a funny? Evidently he ain't all that.
No. He did raise interesting questions and had interesting thoughts. I truly wish he would return. We shall await his next avatar.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Once again, ahahaha Here's some acceptable potty mouth stuff. Damnit wake up! It's hell trying to get you to come down off that high horse. Who cares who edited what? Now who's making assumptions and being critical of atheists? LOL dark and lonely. And what are you? Bright and lonely? Cause you and Goldie are always here, lurking and ready to pounce. It seems the lonely ones have banded together to form what is now known as the "groupie group". Or the incredibly condescending and arrogant group. The ICA.

Tell me this, who's your leader? I think I know but please, "enlighten" me.
I never mentioned atheists, Northsouth. Now why would you think that?
Lurking and ready to pounce is your imagination, honey. You have to reveal what ICA is before I will admit to anything. My lips are sealed.
As for enlightened, you already are. You just haven’t realized it.
Good day to you, friend.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
"HE" is LearnMe.
I quoted his post twice. In between, he edited it and added the word "not".
I did not edit the word out in my first quote...he added it after I quoted it the 1st time...so it showed up the next time I quoted it.
It was very simple to figure out...and I actually don't believe sanspeur didn't notice...but lied to try to defame me.
That was obvious by his use of the term "Golden Rain" in the post.
That refers to a disgusting sexual fetish. Look up "Golden Shower" or "Golden Rain" and you'll realize what he called me.
One could not say a more foul & filthy thing.
It is not that do not understand, Golden. They know what they do. Everyone knows that.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:41 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,668,595 times
There are a couple of off topic things that need to be said.

LearnMe did edit the post. You can see for yourself. Post 1324 was made at 11:11AM (Eastern Time) and edited at 11:55AM. The post was quoted twice before it was edited. You can go back and see for yourself. Now, that's not immediately obvious, so people claiming the quoted post was changed weren't lying. They were simply mistaken.

Incidentally, in most forums on City-Data, calling someone a liar will be grounds for an infraction. I did a little review a few years ago and had to tell one of the Senior Moderators that issuing infractions every time someone called another member a liar would result in an empty forum. That being said, please consider carefully. A lie is done intentionally and is not simply a mistake. Be careful what you say.

Now as to member accounts, the Terms Of Service says that you may only have one account. If you are under suspension, you may not start a second account. If your account has been banned, you may not start a second account. If you can't log in, there is a process to have a password reset sent to your registered email. If you want to change your username, you can probably do so. Send a Direct Message to Senior Moderator Yac, including an alternate in case the name you want to use won't work.

If you think somebody is a previous member, either report a post or send a Direct Message to me or to Mightyqueen801. We'll look into it. If you can tell us who you think the previous account is, it will help. If you aren't sure, let us know anyway.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled posting.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:54 AM

5,903 posts, read 3,794,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Lurking and ready to pounce is your imagination, honey. You have to reveal what ICA is before I will admit to anything. My lips are sealed.
As for enlightened, you already are. You just haven’t realized it.
Good day to you, friend.
Why would I think that? Oh I don't know, might have something to do with the constant attacks on atheists. Not my imagination, every one sees it here except for a few of you, sweetie. ICA was an acronym for what I said......incredibly condescending and arrogant. And, your lips won't remain sealed.

Yes, I was enlightened several years ago now when I became an atheist.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:57 AM

16,774 posts, read 4,979,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Wait. Was Zonked actually Irkle Berserkle ?
I suspected they might be one and the same.
If so, the lengths of his posts compared to Irkle's stopped me from spotting it. The MO is the same, make claims from alleged authority without being able to support them.

Old 09-01-2022, 06:58 AM

5,903 posts, read 3,794,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
There are a couple of off topic things that need to be said.

LearnMe did edit the post. You can see for yourself. Post 1324 was made at 11:11AM (Eastern Time) and edited at 11:55AM. The post was quoted twice before it was edited. You can go back and see for yourself. Now, that's not immediately obvious, so people claiming the quoted post was changed weren't lying. They were simply mistaken.

Incidentally, in most forums on City-Data, calling someone a liar will be grounds for an infraction. I did a little review a few years ago and had to tell one of the Senior Moderators that issuing infractions every time someone called another member a liar would result in an empty forum. That being said, please consider carefully. A lie is done intentionally and is not simply a mistake. Be careful what you say.

Now as to member accounts, the Terms Of Service says that you may only have one account. If you are under suspension, you may not start a second account. If your account has been banned, you may not start a second account. If you can't log in, there is a process to have a password reset sent to your registered email. If you want to change your username, you can probably do so. Send a Direct Message to Senior Moderator Yac, including an alternate in case the name you want to use won't work.

If you think somebody is a previous member, either report a post or send a Direct Message to me or to Mightyqueen801. We'll look into it. If you can tell us who you think the previous account is, it will help. If you aren't sure, let us know anyway.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled posting.
Gotcha. I'll try to refrain from calling peope that are lying....liars. What should I call them instead?

Non-truth tellers? I don't see why calling someone out for lying is grounds for an infraction. But I will proceed with my diplomacy

Old 09-01-2022, 07:03 AM

Quote:
No. He did raise interesting questions and had interesting thoughts. I truly wish he would return. We shall await his next avatar.
He did raise interesting questions, he just never had the answers.

Old 09-01-2022, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Because Goldie only attacks atheists, therefore your post can only be referencing atheists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality