Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2022, 01:39 PM

344 posts, read 144,251 times

Advertisements

How's that title just grab you my fellow Americans. Sodom, Gommorah and America. I just can not help wondering when the dust does eventually settle what folks will say. Will America survive this onslaught of evil.

Will America be lumped with Sodom and Gommorah. There were actually several other cities that were destroyed too.

What do you my American fellows think? Has kind of a rhyme to it, Sodom, Gommorah and America, don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2022, 02:00 PM

11,068 posts, read 7,135,481 times
Make sure the meds schedule is being followed.

Lumping those words together leads to no computable response on my end.

I can put together words too: Eden, Xanadu, and Uzbekistan.

Old 10-20-2022, 02:07 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,009,914 times
God destroyed these cities was because the people were starving and poor and the King lived high on the wealth.... The King could help the poor with ease, but ignored their poverty and starvation.............. The only rejection of the leaders in America is to take away the natural gas and people will freeze and some will die in the winter ....... The government got food stamps, but some people will go hungry...... I don't believe that America will be destroyed as God needs America, but some wicked leaders will fail if they snob their noses at the Living God

Old 10-21-2022, 08:25 AM

19,958 posts, read 13,450,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEnd View Post
Will America survive this onslaught of evil.
What onslaught is that, exactly?

Old 10-21-2022, 05:02 PM

17,778 posts, read 13,670,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
God destroyed these cities was because the people were starving and poor and the King lived high on the wealth....
That is not what I learned in Sunday School.

Old 10-21-2022, 06:02 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEnd View Post
How's that title just grab you my fellow Americans. Sodom, Gommorah and America. I just can not help wondering when the dust does eventually settle what folks will say. Will America survive this onslaught of evil.

Will America be lumped with Sodom and Gommorah. There were actually several other cities that were destroyed too.

What do you my American fellows think? Has kind of a rhyme to it, Sodom, Gommorah and America, don't you think?

I would say in todays world every city, town and suberb on earth will be lumped together with Sodom and Gommorah.

Old 10-21-2022, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
God destroyed these cities was because the people were starving and poor and the King lived high on the wealth.... The King could help the poor with ease, but ignored their poverty and starvation.............. The only rejection of the leaders in America is to take away the natural gas and people will freeze and some will die in the winter ....... The government got food stamps, but some people will go hungry...... I don't believe that America will be destroyed as God needs America, but some wicked leaders will fail if they snob their noses at the Living God

They were very immoral as well. If one noticed the men who knocked on Lots door to have sex with the visiting angels( they thought they were men) brought young boys with them. Lot offered his virgin daughters to them, they refused those 2. So Paedophilia was obviously accepted there.

Old 10-23-2022, 06:08 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,907,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
They were very immoral as well. If one noticed the men who knocked on Lots door to have sex with the visiting angels( they thought they were men) brought young boys with them. Lot offered his virgin daughters to them, they refused those 2. So Paedophilia was obviously accepted there.

Do you think sin was worse then than it is now? Estimated population of 600-1200 in Sodom and God decides to flatten it. Estimated population today of 8 billion worldwide--I can assure you that more than 1200 people are committing some of the most vile and atrociously filthy "sins" imaginable and God just sits on his hands and does nothing to them.

Fairytales. There are some sites near the Dead Sea that look to have been destroyed like Pompeii. Did Pompeii come under the wrath of God? Or was this just another natural event that occurred to a town that had the great misfortune of being in the wrong place and the wrong time?

Natural events dressed up as mythology by Bronze Age goat herders sitting around a campfire telling tall tales.

Old 10-23-2022, 06:26 PM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Do you think sin was worse then than it is now? Estimated population of 600-1200 in Sodom and God decides to flatten it. Estimated population today of 8 billion worldwide--I can assure you that more than 1200 people are committing some of the most vile and atrociously filthy "sins" imaginable and God just sits on his hands and does nothing to them.

Fairytales. There are some sites near the Dead Sea that look to have been destroyed like Pompeii. Did Pompeii come under the wrath of God? Or was this just another natural event that occurred to a town that had the great misfortune of being in the wrong place and the wrong time?

Natural events dressed up as mythology by Bronze Age goat herders sitting around a campfire telling tall tales.
I agree. One would think that god would be a bit consistent.

Old 10-23-2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post

Yes much worse today=2Timothy 3 is todays world. It will continue to get worse. This system is almost done. 99% are mislead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality