Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 12:25 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times

Advertisements

No i dont believe there is sex in heaven
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 06:54 AM

6,324 posts, read 4,320,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Why would you say that?

Sex is a wonderful gift to man and woman.
Actually, Doll Eyes is right. We ARE over-sexed ... and sex is the most overrated experience humans can have.

Sex reminds me of why I never liked sled-riding as a kid: 5 seconds of "wheee!" and 10 minutes of lugging a heavy sled up the side of a steep hill through knee-deep snow just to do it again.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:01 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,916,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Actually, Doll Eyes is right. We ARE over-sexed ... and sex is the most overrated experience humans can have.

Sex reminds me of why I never liked sled-riding as a kid: 5 seconds of "wheee!" and 10 minutes of lugging a heavy sled up the side of a steep hill through knee-deep snow just to do it again.
You need better and more varied sexual experiences then. Repression is not a good thing.

Old 06-10-2014, 02:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post

Somebody is doing it wrong....

Old 06-11-2014, 11:44 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
will there be sexual relations in the afterlife?
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, the sex in heaven will always be like the joy and excitement of the first time being repeated over and over and over for all eternity!

Old 06-12-2014, 03:59 PM

472 posts, read 385,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Christians and other faiths please feel free to chime in. This is not intended to be a disrespectful or facetious question. I'm curious if we get to have a sex life in heaven? I mean sex is such a huge part of adult human existence that it would seem there will be some form of it found in heaven? And please no "Sex is dirty" responses either. Or sex is only for pro-creating. If it was just to have babies it would not be so darn pleasurable. "Sex is natural, sex is good, not everybody does it, but everybody should" is my opinion, but what about after we die?
I like the questions you people post. I wish I could come up with such good questions. I always ask the dumb stuff like this:

I think we would all agree, "God never makes a mistake. What he sets in motions we can trust to last...and we all know he has never had to step back, and say, "Well heck, that didn't work, what should I do now?"
God created Adam, and the women to fill the earth, and care for it. Good plan. I like it. Did that plan not work? If that plan didn't work, can we trust anything God says? Either his plans work, or they don't.
Those who believe humans are going to Heaven, have to be of the mind Gods plan for man did not work.
Some religions teach, "All people are going to Heaven, or to Hell." Okay, I'll assume those who believe that are right...but it leaves a few questions unanswered.

After God destroys those left on earth, it speaks about his people spending seven years burying the bones of the dead.
it also says, "The Meek will inherit the earth, and reside on it forever." Now is everybody is in Heaven, or hell...who are these meek?

I'm not the smartest thing between the North, and South pole, so if anybody can answer that for me...you have a big thank you from me...and my dog Ruff.

Old 06-21-2014, 04:41 AM

896 posts, read 1,864,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, the sex in heaven will always be like the joy and excitement of the first time being repeated over and over and over for all eternity!
How do you know this?

Old 06-21-2014, 10:49 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Many people tend to agree that those who reach heaven will be rewarded with what ever they desire.

I have no problem that if sex is what people want for a reward, that is what they will have. I believe that no matter how a person feels on Earth if they reach heaven they will have matured enough to realize that there are things more desirable than, Sex, Watermelons or Road Runner Cartoons.

Just my opinion but if a person really thinks they want eternal sex as a reward, that means they have not yet reached maturity. Sexual gratification is a very juvenile desire. but if that is the limit of ones desires, so be it. Not for me to tell other people what they desire
What about those that teach they will get 72 Virgins(or whatever) if they kill a bunch of infidels?

72 nights of so-so sex to last an eternity doesn't seem like much a reward to me.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:50 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
I'd rather they have pizza.

Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 AM

26 posts, read 27,345 times
Yes, by means that you will born in next life as male or female human being or else that I am not aware of. I am male flesh and I was mating by male being in past life because my past life was female human being. So, our soul (masculine energy) is neither male or female spiritual being but can't say more of that for now till I learn more of that which i guess neither parts, and our body (feminine energy) is either male or female human being. We could already made love to your family members' soul in past life in different flesh as they were your spouse and lover as not related to your relative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality