Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2022, 05:43 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,924,573 times

Advertisements

With all too many preaching their beliefs without some substance re any proof...deserve some credit. I am a new believer on the Heaven after last tues night. I am a male age 91 with some normal medical issues for a person my age. Last tues pm i had a large stabbing feeling to my all ready problem heart that spun me around in my chair....loss of my hearing, and with the pain saw my body floating in a clear white light with no sun just inside a doorway all in silence. This was Heaven. This all happened in a matter of a sec or so in my mind. My Smartwatch took a nose dive and returned to normal function showing a graph of negative at start to a low BP reading. This was my early christmas gift............LIFE extended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2022, 06:15 PM

3,824 posts, read 1,378,692 times
Did time stop for you?
Have you tried to write down/document all that you experienced?

Old 12-27-2022, 06:17 PM

11,073 posts, read 7,142,399 times
Thanks for sharing. I'm certainly in no position to judge your experience. Whatever is real to you should be respected. Better to keep an open mind as to what happened than a lot of what we see here... people shooting down ideas and possibilities.

Stay strong in your impressions of what happened. And congrats on even making it to age 91!

Old 12-27-2022, 07:14 PM

63,791 posts, read 40,063,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
With all too many preaching their beliefs without some substance re any proof...deserve some credit. I am a new believer on the Heaven after last tues night. I am a male age 91 with some normal medical issues for a person my age. Last tues pm i had a large stabbing feeling to my all ready problem heart that spun me around in my chair....loss of my hearing, and with the pain saw my body floating in a clear white light with no sun just inside a doorway all in silence. This was Heaven. This all happened in a matter of a sec or so in my mind. My Smartwatch took a nose dive and returned to normal function showing a graph of negative at start to a low BP reading. This was my early christmas gift............LIFE extended.
God is letting you know there is nothing to fear from death!

Old 12-27-2022, 10:02 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,924,573 times
What happened to me felt like it could be in seconds due to my body floating inside the doorway and total silence with no words or any noise. I felt like it was Heaven with the background bright light and pastel color. I am not looking for any kudos here, just my experience in seeing Heaven that is awaiting me in very short time.

Old 12-27-2022, 10:09 PM

22,154 posts, read 19,210,182 times
i always appreciate it when people share their own experiences, so thank you for describing this

Old 12-27-2022, 10:10 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,867,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
These intense and profound personal experiences from individuals like yourself, and some of my own ignite in me, that there is possibly something beyond which science can explain, that is behind this. I am happy you found comfort in this!

I must say though sir, in the euphoria of the moment I hope you get the necessary medical attention to ensure a life extended - here on earth

Old 12-28-2022, 03:43 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,012,828 times
From what I was shown through God is the vision of people who had close called with death is the people who seen beautiful places and lose their fear of heaven need to repent and turn to Jesus, where the vision of people who had a close call with death and have had vision of Jesus and other relatives with beautiful places are saved to God ..... So people need to repent of sin to Jesus sincerely............ God gave here a vision of heaven very similar to the extended vision that the Minister Jesse Duplantis back some twenty years ago where I saw millions of colourful flowers and road in a chariot of fire to heaven which lead after here to find Jesus is true

Old 12-28-2022, 07:08 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,369,528 times
Hi! I sat back to see what would happen 'here'. Lol. Ha, not much!

There are plenty of other Forums where people can't stop talking about their similar experiences!
Of course, one is the NDE Research Foundation website ---not a forum, tho.

www.nderf.org

Old 12-29-2022, 01:12 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,009,498 times
Never met someone that claimed to have been to Heaven or Hell who was actually sound in their doctrine.

Can you give us some information regarding your background? What you believe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality