Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2023, 10:55 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,270,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy View Post
Actually you responded to Miss H's post. I just interjected some nuance and a truth that deep down we're all the same, regardless of group labels.
Okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2023, 11:44 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Do you really think that christian adulterers are all "racked with guilt"?
Used to be...in other words you were once very wrong about charismatic christianity?
I usually never use words like all, never, always and did not in my post ...no, of course not 'all'.
I'm not part of Christianity, per se, anymore.
(Did you know you often don't read my posts as I wrote them?)

And btw, I don't now, nor did, think they were ''very wrong''...I left when the preachers
talked 'Politics from the Pulpit...and would have left when they did not wear masked at their huge
gatherings at the height of Covid...I heard about in the News.

But Bap in the Holy Spirit, Praying in tongues, healings - at the core of Charismatics - I am still very into; as I am Jesus' teachings....not the beliefs of org religion, tho.
Hope that's clearer.

Old 05-03-2023, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I usually never use words like all, never, always and did not in my post ...no, of course not 'all'.
I'm not part of Christianity, per se, anymore.
(Did you know you often don't read my posts as I wrote them?)

And btw, I don't now, nor did, think they were ''very wrong''...I left when the preachers
talked 'Politics from the Pulpit...and would have left when they did not wear masked at their huge
gatherings at the height of Covid...I heard about in the News.

But Bap in the Holy Spirit, Praying in tongues, healings - at the core of Charismatics - I am still very into; as I am Jesus' teachings....not the beliefs of org religion, tho.
Hope that's clearer.
And did you know that's why I asked clarifying quesitons?
And did you know that you don't always read my posts the way I wrote them?

I agree with you about politics from the pulpit. I was only in my late teens when I walked out of a catholic church when the priest was telling us who we couldn't vote for in the election.

Yes, clearer.

Old 05-03-2023, 12:48 PM

4,085 posts, read 871,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You see, Freak80? You say, "God should...." and Truth answers, "Why should I?"

And Compwiz criticizes me for not engaging Truth in a debate!!!!!!!!!
You are boring and typical. He thought God should take a writing class and you laugh at me?

I go by the name God's Truth on some other forums, so it was an innocent error in reading what he meant. Who would think anyone would speak so ignorantly about God needing a writing class.

Old 05-03-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus'Truth View Post
You are boring and typical.
And you were earlier complaining about me attacking you. Hypocritical.

And by the way, you didn't respond to me about how exactly you are qualified to be THE person who speaks for Jesus and God over thousands of ministers and priests.

Old 05-03-2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
And you were earlier complaining about me attacking you. Hypocritical.
I can defend myself. Do I have to explain everything to you? I'm not interested in discussing with people with no understanding, let alone people without common sense.

Quote:
And by the way, you didn't respond to me about how exactly you are qualified to be THE person who speaks for Jesus and God over thousands of ministers and priests.
I did explain it to you many times, but the devil has blinded you according to the Word of God.

I am qualified because I obey Jesus' commands and it is to those he gives understanding.

All those thousand of ministers and priests you talk about, they teach NOT to obey Jesus only have faith in him.

They go against the way to get understanding, therefore they have none.

Old 05-03-2023, 01:02 PM

Quote:
I can defend myself. Do I have to explain everything to you? I'm not interested in discussing with people with no understanding, let alone people without common sense.

I did explain it to you many times, but the devil has blinded you according to the Word of God.

I am qualified because I obey Jesus' commands and it is to those he gives understanding.

All those thousand of ministers and priests you talk about, they teach NOT to obey Jesus only have faith in him.

They go against the way to get understanding, therefore they have none.
So it's just you proclaiming yourself. Big deal.

Old 05-03-2023, 01:06 PM

Quote:
So it's just you proclaiming yourself. Big deal.
I am proclaiming what Jesus says.

Old 05-03-2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I am proclaiming what Jesus says.
No, you said, "I am qualified".

Old 05-03-2023, 06:16 PM

Quote:
No, you said, "I am qualified".
I am qualified according to Jesus Christ and His preserved written words in the Holy Bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality