Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2023, 07:22 PM

4,636 posts, read 1,755,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus'Truth View Post
I can't read what you posted.
Figures...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2023, 07:35 PM

50,194 posts, read 23,831,260 times
Quote:
I am not interested.

You want to attack me but are quieter than a mouse to all the God haters who speak against God and Jesus Christ.
1. No, she's not quieter than amouse to those you are calling the "God haters". She OFTEN gets involved in exchanges with me. And glad she does.

2. You're not interested, you don't care, you're going to ignore us...but you keep right on exchanging posts with us.

Old 05-06-2023, 07:36 PM

50,194 posts, read 23,831,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink57 View Post
Figures...
Perhaps god struck him blind!

Old 05-06-2023, 07:42 PM

63,424 posts, read 39,679,858 times
Quote:
God's Truth matters.

I can hardly believe you are promoting someone speaking for God and what he says is not in the Bible.

See why salvation is near those who fear Him?

God is Truth and if people were more afraid of speaking for God and preaching falseness then there would be more who found the Truth.
The inescapable reality is that you rely on God's Truth as the books that were written by flawed humans, interpreted by flawed humans, selected by flawed humans, copied by flawed humans, transliterated by flawed humans, and interpreted into many versions by flawed humans. Tell me, Jesus's Truth, WHO was able to convince you they are the source of God's Truth and NOT what Jesus Himself revealed and demonstrated???

BTW, JT, why aren't YOU more afraid of speaking for God???

Old 05-06-2023, 07:53 PM
Status: "Without God, life is tragic and absurd." (set 29 days ago)

20,372 posts, read 12,652,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The inescapable reality is that you rely on God's Truth as the books that were written by flawed humans, interpreted by flawed humans, selected by flawed humans, copied by flawed humans, transliterated by flawed humans, and interpreted into many versions by flawed humans. Tell me, Jesus's Truth, WHO was able to convince you they are the source of God's Truth and NOT what Jesus Himself revealed and demonstrated???

How do you know what Jesus revealed and demonstrated?

Old 05-06-2023, 08:00 PM

18,190 posts, read 16,763,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Most of the disciples suffered persecution and death for their faith.
That's not true!

There's not a single historical reference that substantiates this claim, arleigh yet Christians keep perpetuating this myth as though it's a fact. It's why I say I catch Christians in lies like this all the time but no Christian in here has ever caught me telling a lie about Christianity.

"For most of the Twelve, there's scant evidence of their existence outside of the New Testament."

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/c...ion-ngbooktalk

Honestly, arleigh aren't you capable of feeling any shame at all for misleading people with these kinds of falsehoods?

Old 05-06-2023, 08:20 PM

4,085 posts, read 839,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

I'm not interested in reading what you post. I try and can't.

Old 05-06-2023, 08:22 PM

4,636 posts, read 1,755,535 times
Quote:
I'm not interested in reading what you post. I try and can't.
You can't put Mystic on 'ignore'? Maybe you should fire a DM to one of the Moderators.

Then again, that's NOT what you mean, is it...

Old 05-06-2023, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
1. No, she's not quieter than amouse to those you are calling the "God haters". She OFTEN gets involved in exchanges with me. And glad she does.

2. You're not interested, you don't care, you're going to ignore us...but you keep right on exchanging posts with us.
I'm not interested in replying to what you say, for it's only personal insults and not a doctrinal one. It is hard to respond to posts such as yours because it's not based on reality or facts.

Old 05-06-2023, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink57 View Post
You can't put Mystic on 'ignore'? Maybe you should fire a DM to one of the Moderators.

Then again, that's NOT what you mean, is it...
I don't play the game the many of you do. I don't try to silence others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality