Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2023, 12:07 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is the painting that completes the two virgin's on the rock, this pictire stands between the two, and it is a picture of Jesus as the virgin mother of the body, and whereas the blue virgin had a snake in the darkness in the top of her cloak, and while the black virgin had a snake as her literal cloak covering, the vipor in this painting has to be upon the head because its Jesus as the vipor who is head over his own body producing his own child just as all people have to.

The point isnt about marriage and being the bride of Christ, the point of marriage is to produce a son.

You submit as a virgin to the will of your betrothed husband and you begin to study night and day until you have matured the baby that is within you because God has demanded that you give birth to a full grown mature man, and there is no being born again until that spirit child is matured and so it is said in Revelation that Jesus will come to his 7 churches and he will kill the babies of the parents in those 7 churches.

God cannot give powerfull immortality to a baby, he already tried that with humans and it didnt work.

Adam was in the garden, in Eden, so was the serpent, even the covering cherub that covered Adam and Eve making them the most beautiful crearure.
Look at the two paintings of the virgins on the rocks, take note how they fit exactly in the two windows of the virgin breastfeeding her child. Both virgins had to be framed to fit in the windows on either side of the third.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2023, 01:09 PM

The black virgin is a viper as the cloak, and in the bottum half it has a silver cord leading down into the earth representing hell,and down that hole in the darkness, there is a red square. I dont have the same tools I used to have but you can bet that Da Vinci painted something in it, there are images in Da Vinci painting that are so tiny that it takes tools I no longer have in order to see them, but it is the center piece between 3 paintings.

It is afterall, hell.

The girl pointing is motioning for someone to get in that hole, but not only that, she is pointing at faces. Because its represents hell, it is full of whole faces, seriously creepy faces. She is also pointing at the fangs.

The boy holding two fingers up isnt blessing, he is saying," Its a snake, see the fangs."

What is the other boy doing?

Old 05-11-2023, 01:21 PM

John's left eye.

John had his head just cut off, and his head is breaking the golden rule indicating his head being severed. Because John has just died, it is his day of division where an angel with a great chain of authority comes to collect the fallen spirit inside John to take him to prison, and because this is happening and present, John's left eye MUST display a circumcision showing John's death yet again.

Many images to show just what happens in death, at that very moment, from the left eye displaying a newly circumcised phallys to John giving birth himself. John's other hand is showing a golden haired woman giving birth in the moment of death, the blonde headed woman is John, Da Vinci presents him as a virgin giving birth.

On the back side of John's hand on the right side of the painting is an eye with a keyhole put there to represent a prison door.

That keyhole eye is the right eye of a demon's half face.

Old 05-11-2023, 01:33 PM

In our death we have to crossover just as was shown with the waters dividing with Moses, just as the mountain of Olives will cleave in two in our death when Jesus puts his foot down on the mountain, "You.'

Does the painting show the mountain of Olives cleaving in two for John?

Yes, Jesus is painted on the pole right next to the thumb.

John himself is represented as that mountain and to display this, he puts olives all in John's hair, and Jesus is standing on olives.

The angel with the chain is easy to find, and the keyhole prison is easy to find, and once you know that the prison is an eye of a half face, the half face is easy to find. There is so much more to talk about, but I am just throwing out easy things.

See John's ribs, see the puncture mark of his side being pierced also showing death.

Old 05-11-2023, 01:52 PM

The Mona Lisa on the right, Savator on the left, and John in the center, these 3 paintings are one set of 4 groups of 3's, and they are the main 3 paintings making John the center piece and the true key to 11 other paintings.

Da Vinci spent his last years at a chateau in France, and inside the Baptist there is a treasure map where Da Vinci buried a particular item. Now I dont know if that item is still buried at the chateau, but what I do know is that it is a reward for whover unlocks the secrets contained in his paintings, it may not have been worth much then, but today its priceless.

Lol, yea, hard to believe, I know.

It doesnt matter if it never gets dug up, its a wink and a smile from Da Vinci, besides, he will be here himself shortlty.

Old 05-11-2023, 02:15 PM

The Mona Lisa is depicting two timelines, humanity begins on the right side in the background, humans begin making their trek after they fell, and you can see the garden with an olive tree, and a great wall covered by a grape vine crossing over and overwhelming the wall, and this image is symbolising no barriers which means the vine is will cover the earth amongst other things.

Then you find Noah's ark, then Jonah's face inside the whale, and then Pharoah's golden charriot which comes into view very well.

Humans continue their path through a mountain across a bridge leading up Mona's left arm, and they have to crossover to the right side of Mona.

The path of humanity begins behind Mona's head where you see the crystal shards.
The path of Jesus begins on the left, the stork brings him to Mary, he then crosses over the waters as a human himself, and there is much to be found on that left side.

The crystal shards are there to depict our fall to this place. Just like the crystal ball in the left hand of Salvator which is also painted on John's thumb, the crystal is there to represent a broken kingdom. There are 3 crystal balls in the Baptist, one on the thumb, one on the finger, and one surrounding Jesus on the pole, just saying, when you see broken crystal behind Mona's head, its no coincidence, it is depicting the fall, the crystal broke, and we fell.

A window is opened up in heaven and behold, I saw a great crystal expanse when suddenly I heard the sound of many waters and the screaming of those who fell, the sound of shattered glass, the sound of shattered glass.

When we were kicked out, the crystal broke under our feet.

Old 05-11-2023, 02:42 PM

When I look at this picture it makes me laugh at loud at the sheer obviousness of what is there but seemingly hidden to most.

This picture is saying 1 thing over and over almost mocking, grinning at the mocking of a thing like a person who was in such a state but was completely unaware of its own state as if a man was naked but did not know.
I havent spent anytime looking for what is hidden but I promise you, images are there, but sheer repitious obviousness of what this painting says makes me laugh.

What this picture is saying over and over is hard to explain because of the nature of the whole thing.

It has to do with what we are, and just maybe how we got here, as being, part beast.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-images-7-.jpeg  

Old 05-11-2023, 03:31 PM

This is Bacchus shown as John the Baptist which is fitting.

Zechariah
And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. 4And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear skins of animals to deceive: 5But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. 6And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

We have a clear picture of Jacob himself standing inside his brother Esau when he was clothed in animal skins to decieve his father that he was Esau.

Da Vinci understood that the 3 in the garden represented body soul and spirit.

Da Vinci knew that when we fell, it simply means they change positions where one became a covering that didnt cover as the first covering, where spirit once covered, now flesh tried but didnt work

They switched places, and from then on, there has been a hidden man of spirit within just like Paul telling ladies they shouldnt act inappropriately, but rather behave with the Gentle quiet spirit of the hidden man within.

To walk around dressed in the skins of animals, you are a walking billboard which states, " Hey, look at me, I am the hidden man within the animal, a great prophet indeed "

The disciples wanted to be the great Elijah when they ask Jesus," Lord, shall we ourselves call fire down from heaven in our own power that we may kill all these unbelievers?"

What did Jesus tell them?

" You speak from your father Satan."

Elijah had killed all those people in his judgements, in great fire, in his own power, not the power of God, God was not in his firey judgement.

Elijah putting on the skins of animals was ridiculous for what it was saying in everyone's sight but poor Elijah, it had to be that way. Elijah has to come, and when he comes, well, he makes fools of us and we are shown our own vanity and egos.

If we ever realize our own biases and judgements against others in our great vanity, maybe Elijah can be taken from us and leave us Elishas.

Meh, what am I saying, y'll all going to hell anyway.

Old 05-11-2023, 03:47 PM

At some point in Da Vinci's life he made a plan, I believe. I suspect that Da Vinci had a photographic memory or some type of freakish recall and he made a plan in his mind very earlie on about what he would paint in the future no matter who the subjects were.

I dont see any other way he could have done what he did unless there was a plan.

I believe what Da Vinci really wanted to do was to teach parables and the great secrets of the bible, but to do so meant certain death.

A terrible thing, to know the great secrets but born in a time where you would be killed for being a heritic.

Old 05-11-2023, 04:08 PM

It is said that Da Vinci took 12 years just on Mona's lips.

I would say, "No he didnt."

Again, the greatest mind we have seen, a man who could sit down and explain all the parables and unlock all the secret things we all want to know, but couldnt.

Earlier I spoke about finding a tiny image of Jesus and his bride, this image would fit on the tip of a sharp pencil. Da Vinci was a master of illisions, plain out, in your face illusions, but I also know that Da Vinci spent a great deal of time creating master pieces sitting behind powerful magnifying tools.

What Da Vinci really wanted to paint, he could not, or could he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality