Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2023, 05:02 AM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times

Advertisements

Well, you have to begin in the big version and zoom in while taking cloth covering up any brightness around the darkness. If you look and you easily find the bear, notice his head wound in his left eye, and with the only eye he has, use it as the crock's eye and see an open snoot, and then see the crown on his head.

I just started looling at this so I dont know all thats there yet, but that much is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2023, 07:34 AM

When you look at the top piece of jewelry on the shoulder, its a left eye, and looking at it as a left eye, a right eye will draw your attention in the darkness.

Old 05-17-2023, 07:54 AM

You are supposed to see 2 shovels on her head, one in the head covering, and another coming from the actual shovel handle in her hair, in the basket or whatever, again, her head is disconnected from her body because her head began as a fallen Adam spirit, she got a new head.

Old 05-17-2023, 07:44 PM

6,786 posts, read 2,896,488 times
Thanks for the invitation to the thread, Hanni.

To be honest, though, I'm in the process of trying to get my head around what is going on here.

Old 05-17-2023, 08:46 PM

Yea its pretty kooky and I did a terribal job puttimg it together, very hard to explain the language of the eyes and hands within the belief that one is Adam, one is of Eve and one is the serpent, and these can change positions. Just a hobby.

Old 05-17-2023, 09:00 PM

A lot of people have found hidden images and the experts have always known how a person is male on one side and female on the other in a Da Vinci, just trying to explain why they are there.

Like Jesus on that pole in the John the Baptist painting. Or the finger being the tower of Babel, it is, but why?

Old 05-18-2023, 02:32 AM

I know somenody else already saw the one eyed teddy bear in the darkness, its not that hard to see, I expected to find a crockadile but as soon as I saw the bear I knew I would find the crock, and there is no doubt others have found the bear having no idea why in the world Da Vinci would paint a one eyed teddy bear in this masterpiece of a painting, but lets say the bear was more obvious.

I only saw this painting the day I made this thread but as soon as I saw the shoulder it was obvious Da Vinci is taking us to the birth in Revelation and almost immediately I went looking for a Nile crock, but I found the bear and smiled, and knew I would find the crock. I know there is a lot more hidden, I just havnt looked yet.

You see a bear and your mind either goes to Elisha and the two she bears or it goes to the bear in Revelation.

Each and every hidden image everyone has ever found in a Da Vinci is there to take you to scripture to find and understand what parable or mystery he wants to show you.

Its seriously easy to see the two shovels on this woman's head and easy to see the pearls, and so what scripture is Da Vinci taking us to besides a woman who found a pearl, purchased the field where she found the pearl? She dug and dug until she found all those pearls. Da Vinci is explaining parables.

Question is, what is a field, what is a pearl?

If you dont know the bible, you say, " Why did Da Vinci give us the appearnce of two shovels on this poor woman's head?"

Of course I would say," Thats nothing, have you seen the woman where the top of her head was detached? "
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230518_031202.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-18-2023 at 03:17 AM..

Old 05-18-2023, 10:09 AM

Default We cant talk about the queen of pearls without talking about the woman with an ermine, or the female version of the male

John, Mona, and Salvator are one fluid painting where we even see half faces connecting them as one showing body, soul, and spirit respectively, we only have the full picture when the 3 are viewed together.

The two virgins on the rocks are purposely painted to fit in a third painting with two windows where both virgins on the rocks sit on either side of the mother breastfeeding, and just in this design we know the 3 are one, and the language proves the 3 are one meant to be viewed as one in a fluid language.

These 3 woman are 1.

We can explain the shoulder and how the shoulder of the queen of pearls shows male, and we can also show the shoulder of this other woman being female which depicts soul in the green color, but we cant get the full picture until we view all 3 together, and viewing them all 3 together will speak on its own, they unlock parables and I would like to talk about the 3 as one..

More than that, I want to put the 4th set of 3s completing what I would call a breast plate.A breast plate is only worn by a high priest and it is made of 12 precious stones assigned to represent 4 camps with 3 tribes in each camp.

I have taken bits and pieces from each painting trying to establish a hidden biblical language, and so I needed to show a little bit from each painting without going into great detail, that maybe I could begin to show how none of them are just one painting, there are 4 sets of 3, and once you onow this, its pretty easy to show body, soul, and spirit.

Old 05-18-2023, 10:15 AM

These 3 are one.

John, Mona, and Salvator are one showing body, soul, and spirit just like these 3 women.

The two virgins on the rock and the breastfeeding baby are one showing body, soul, and spirit.

There are 3 more.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230518_103557.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230518_103703.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230518_103823.jpg  

Old 05-18-2023, 10:24 AM

These 3 are one showing body, soul, and spirit where the black one goes in the right window and the blue goes in the left window on either side of the window.

There is another set of 3's completing a 12 painting design of a breastplate, if you will.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-download-2-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230518_112117.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality