Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2023, 01:05 PM

2,767 posts, read 2,666,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
If Jesus existed,.
I have the correct knoweldge about him
so take the knowledge
yes he did exist as Adam , Nouh , Ibrahim , Moses and Mahammad

Quote:
he was a human (complete with all human biological functions...),.
correct
Quote:
and had a human father..
Wrong
his mother Mariyam got pregnant by the soul of Allah by a blew into her body
Quote:
Parthenogenesis doesn't happen in humans.
correct
but Adam and Eve and Jesus were created by the order of Allah

Quote:
His father was probably Mary's husband, Joseph of Nazareth, but who knows. Mary would have been stoned to death for having sex out of wedlock, so of course she's going to make up a story rather than admit to that.
wrong
Jesus is the Son of Mariyam

but yes she was in a very big crisis and situation that could not stand for it becasue the big shame
that she will face from her people ,
all type of people
those love her letalone the people who envy her
but Allah gave her the relive by making the baby Jesus speak to her then shegot calm
and knew that Allah is with her and she went to her people carring the baby and she was sure
that she will pass from this crisis from those who were eager to attack her

Old 12-17-2023, 01:16 PM

50,776 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
No, what you have is a lot of ego.

Old 12-17-2023, 01:28 PM

9,830 posts, read 7,257,109 times
Quote:
so take the knowledge
Well, how convenient. You just "have the correct knowledge". About whether someone existed or not 2,000 years ago.

Quote:
his mother Mariyam got pregnant by the soul of Allah by a blew into her body
That's nonsense.

Quote:
but Adam and Eve and Jesus were created by the order of Allah
No, all the actual scientific evidence shows that we gradually evolved into our modern state from earlier hominids, over millions of years.

Old 12-17-2023, 04:06 PM

see the story of the born of Jesus
And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)]:
We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment)
[through Our Ruh - Jibril (Gabriel)],
and We made her and her son ['Îsa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin
(the mankind and jinn).
And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;
So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.
She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding (against evil).
He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.
She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?
He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.
And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree.
She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!
Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;
And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:
So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today.
And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.
O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.
But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?
He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;
And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;
And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;
And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.
Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.
It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
Well, how convenient. You just "have the correct knowledge". About whether someone existed or not 2,000 years ago.
Allah told me via his messenger
Quote:
That's nonsense.
that is not the only miracle that happend through times until the message got completed

did you hear about Moses parting the sea

Quote:
No, all the actual scientific evidence shows that we gradually evolved into our modern state from earlier hominids, over millions of years.
That's nonsense
did he waited million of years to prove one part of his theory letalone the origin of cells and genes

the logical and wise thing is to chose true and logical proved facts against theroy has a missing link and has no prove

a human has an origion human
a fish has and an origion fish
a monkey has an origion monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WD9UUdM9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcySFZrR-c

Last edited by truth_teller; 12-17-2023 at 04:51 PM..

Old 12-17-2023, 05:06 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,445,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Which, he created or is? Created infers non-existence at the start, but if the law of identity always existed, it was not created, and therefore your god can not have created everything.

He is identity, or we could say He is the law of identity. Everything comes from Him, and everything is sustained in Him.

Old 12-17-2023, 05:18 PM

50,776 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
see the story of the born of Jesus
And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)]:
We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment)
[through Our Ruh - Jibril (Gabriel)],
and We made her and her son ['Îsa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin
(the mankind and jinn).
And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;
So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.
She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding (against evil).
He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.
She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?
He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.
And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree.
She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!
Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;
And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:
So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today.
And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.
O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.
But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?
He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;
And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;
And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;
And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.
Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.
It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.

Allah told me via his messenger

that is not the only miracle that happend through times until the message got completed

did you hear about Moses parting the sea

That's nonsense
did he waited million of years to prove one part of his theory letalone the origin of cells and genes

the logical and wise thing is to chose true and logical proved facts against theroy has a missing link and has no prove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WD9UUdM9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcySFZrR-c
The Middle East is the most hate-filled place in the world, and has been for decades. That's how I would debunk the wisdom of Islam...and any other religion that has a degree of power there.

Old 12-17-2023, 10:22 PM

63,787 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Since I am convinced that God always loves us, I believe the majority of you misunderstand the direction of the reconciliation that was needed. Who do YOU think needed to be reconciled to whom? What exactly do you think reconciliation meant and how was it to be accomplished? Please address both questions in your reply in your own words. I know the standard dogma and it is wrong, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenese View Post
In my own words you say? Well, we believe God didn't create evil. He is love, so the things He made was made out of love. If there is a disconnect with Him, then something must have happened. This disconnect is so grand, many don't know if He exists at all. And as we believe God never changes, we can then conclude something happened on our end. In order for things to go back to how they were, we are the ones that have to be reconciled back to God.

Now I believe you told me we couldn't do anything to God, in terms of committing crime against Him. I believe along with God's nature of love, He is also righteous. Anything that is sin (meaning anything off the mark), is an offense to Him. As His name states, He Is Who He Is, Yahweh Aser Yahweh. So He is love, and anything counter to that is a crime against Him. He is good, and anything less than that is a crime against Him. Those crimes must be judged, or it will go against His righteous nature. So in order to be reconciled back to Him, He essentially have to recreate us. Of course you know the rest of my beliefs in how He did it.
I suspected as much. Your views are entirely too "magical" for us to find common ground. You believe in a very different God than I do (which is the one revealed and demonstrated by Jesus on the Cross), IMO.

Old 12-18-2023, 07:16 AM

wrong input wrong output

Jesus was not crussifed and not only the Quran confirmed that and that is enough
but also The Gospel of Barnabas
Barnabas acknowledged that Allah cast the likeness of Jesus on Judas, and that Jesus was taken up to heaven

The Church rejected The Gospel of Barnabas because it denies the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and thus denies his glorious resurrection from the dead.
It also denies the divinity of Jesus Christ, and these are the basic doctrines of Christianity.

the christian are following the Church and not the Prophet Jesus who told them to follow the next Prohet Ahmed (Mahammed)
But if they do not answer you,
then know that they only follow their low desires;
and who is more erring than he who follows his low desires without any guidance from Allah?
Surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Old 12-18-2023, 08:23 AM

9,830 posts, read 7,257,109 times
Quote:
They all share a common ancestor, according to the best theory we have, and supported by DNA evidence. There's been no observations that contradict this.

Here, go read this article instead of watching YouTube videos of bearded fools:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eviden...common_descent

Old 12-18-2023, 10:39 AM

Whoever enters Paradise after his death is not a fool
Whoever enters Hell after his death is a fool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality