Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 07:28 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,330,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
You believed that you crashed the worlds economies. You think that you have accumulated a resume that proves your Christ, look, it proves your sick in the brain. It also proves that there will be plenty of egotistic humans who will claim to be Christ.

I watched David Koresh tell his followers on tape that he read certain scriptures that showed him he was Christ. His followers were just as sick as he was, because they believed him, even though he was having sex with certain ones of them. Most of them ended up dead. Jim Jones took over 900 dead to the grave with him. And your going to hurt a few before your time to wither comes, because people like you NEED to be followed. You NEED the Attention, you NEED to be god, you NEED the glory that you have never had, and your going to hurt anyone that you need to to get it.

Peace.
So why don't you make a phone call to the Church in Pittsburgh, or are you afraid to find out the truth? The people that know me know that I speak the truth. And, would someone like David Koresh create the things of beauty that I have created? Take a look at my profile and tell me the things that I create are bound in evil, for no evil touches the Heart of the Son

Old 08-21-2009, 08:00 AM

320 posts, read 449,200 times
Quote:
How did I know you were going to act as a psychologist here
You didn't, and nope I'm not even in that line of work! far from it!

Quote:
So little faith on this planet
this is only the condition of your heart, you're prepared to judge those who can spiritually see you for whats hidden in darkness, other words exspose you into the light and let people see you for what you truly are!

Quote:
Tell me, how is it that I wrote a letter to the Bishop telling him with pin point accuracy of the pending financial collaspe coming
These things pertain to your flesh/carnality, carnal mind, your not in the right frame of mind buddy!

Quote:
where the best economist couldn't fathom when and how bad things were going to get
by any chance, are you taking med's, perhaps you have forgoten to take them!!

Quote:
How is it that I wrote to the church of three consecutive miracle events that would happen and they did
I think you need to spend time in prayer and repent of your self decieved fragile mind...You need help! God loves you, ask him for a sound mind!

Quote:
How is it that I awaken a childs mind that the doctors were set to pull the plug on her because she was brain dead
You know, even Jesus, never exalted himself for performing miracles!! You boast about these things, all such boasting is not from God it's man's carnal and fleshly state!! you are a false prophet!

Quote:
How is it that I called out a hurricane last year that would make to Texas, for it was their sin to bring a man into power who would use the teachings of christ to gain power over men to destroy nations including our own
Lionpainter! brother, no one believes anything you say on this forum, because you show mentally unstability, go over your own post, you put yourself out there as being, a better word, "Mental" seek professional help!

Quote:
How is it that a young black lawyer, who worked in the community, who gave up a job on wall street became president by overcoming another bright star in his party, Hillary Clinton
That would be the votes of people that put him in that position!

Quote:
So little faith.
To my understand'n of Jesus teachings about faith, If you have faith as small as a musterd seed, speak unto this mountain (literally) and it shall be done! So yep I have faith, even if it's as small as a mustered seed!

Quote:
And you did not speak to God!
Ooooooh Yes IIIIII Did, when I talk to him I know for fact that he hears me and answers through inspired enlightened thoughts, ideas and I share these as I'm shown and see spiritually!

Quote:
For the Lord thy God is within me as his only begotten son
haven't a doubt in my mind that he isn't within you! He said, that in the Last day's I will pour out my Spirit upon ALL flesh! The LORD my GOD is Within everyone! We are All his creation, Son's and daughters of God!

Quote:
So little faith
Is very precious!

grace and peace!

Old 08-21-2009, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
You didn't, and nope I'm not even in that line of work! far from it!

this is only the condition of your heart, you're prepared to judge those who can spiritually see you for whats hidden in darkness, other words exspose you into the light and let people see you for what you truly are!

These things pertain to your flesh/carnality, carnal mind, your not in the right frame of mind buddy!

by any chance, are you taking med's, perhaps you have forgoten to take them!!

I think you need to spend time in prayer and repent of your self decieved fragile mind...You need help! God loves you, ask him for a sound mind!

You know, even Jesus, never exalted himself for performing miracles!! You boast about these things, all such boasting is not from God it's man's carnal and fleshly state!! you are a false prophet!

Lionpainter! brother, no one believes anything you say on this forum, because you show mentally unstability, go over your own post, you put yourself out there as being, a better word, "Mental" seek professional help!

That would be the votes of people that put him in that position!

To my understand'n of Jesus teachings about faith, If you have faith as small as a musterd seed, speak unto this mountain (literally) and it shall be done! So yep I have faith, even if it's as small as a mustered seed!

Ooooooh Yes IIIIII Did, when I talk to him I know for fact that he hears me and answers through inspired enlightened thoughts, ideas and I share these as I'm shown and see spiritually!

haven't a doubt in my mind that he isn't within you! He said, that in the Last day's I will pour out my Spirit upon ALL flesh! The LORD my GOD is Within everyone! We are All his creation, Son's and daughters of God!

Is very precious!

grace and peace!
Then why don't you call the Church in Pittsburgh or are you afraid to find out the truth? And you were and are trying to act like a psychologist and because you admit that you are not, then why even try to make sense of what I am saying, because you have so little faith. Make the call or are you afraid to learn the truth?

Can your faith heal people? or cause storms to come? Jesus in his early days defended himself just as I do now. And all that I say is to challenge the minds of man, to see how many are of faith. I guess what Jesus spoke of in St. Luke's Gospel about the "Coming Kingdom of God" doesn't matter. "that the Son of Man in his day will suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

Make the call! if you don't then you are afraid to know the truth.

Last edited by Lionpainter; 08-21-2009 at 08:26 AM..

Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,929,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Then why don't you call the Church in Pittsburgh or are you afraid to find out the truth? And you were and are trying to act like a psychologist. Make the call or are you afraid to learn the truth?
Wait, are you claiming that if you give us a phone number and your real name, and we call this church and say, "This guy, [name] says he's genuinely, really, truly is Christ on earth, today, right now. Do concur?"

The preacher (or whatever the head honcho is called at this church) would say "Yes, most definitely!"

And do you not see how we could doubt you? I mean, truly, do not see why it would be hard to believe Christ chose to return, to Pittsburgh?

It's not exactly Mecca.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:38 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Then why don't you call the Church in Pittsburgh or are you afraid to find out the truth? And you were and are trying to act like a psychologist and because you admit that you are not, then why even try to make sense of what I am saying, because you have so little faith. Make the call or are you afraid to learn the truth?

Can your faith heal people? or cause storms to come? Jesus in his early days defended himself just as I do now. And all that I say is to challenge the minds of man, to see how many are of faith. I guess what Jesus spoke of in St. Luke's Gospel about the "Coming Kingdom of God" doesn't matter. "that the Son of Man in his day will suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

Make the call! if you don't then you are afraid to know the truth.

Lets have the number.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Lets have the number.

Peace.
412-921-1937 this number is to St. Paul's Seminary. That is were I sent My letter to the Bishop. When I wrote the first letter to him I referred myself as a Messenger of God. My name is Roman.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Wait, are you claiming that if you give us a phone number and your real name, and we call this church and say, "This guy, [name] says he's genuinely, really, truly is Christ on earth, today, right now. Do concur?"

The preacher (or whatever the head honcho is called at this church) would say "Yes, most definitely!"

And do you not see how we could doubt you? I mean, truly, do not see why it would be hard to believe Christ chose to return, to Pittsburgh?

It's not exactly Mecca.
That's sorta funny...But, Pittsburgh is the only place on the planet that has three rivers that form a triangle and has a forth river underneath it all. The tree of Life. I have no doubt who I am, none. Roman
And yes, I can understand.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:09 AM

So, I have a chance here to tell Christ to uninvite me? See I made the mistake of believing in you a few years back and haven't found a way to really get out of the deal. Seems like it's a one-way package. Once you believe, you're in and you can't abscond. I really don't think I'm a good match for heaven any more. I'd probably get bored and start plinking angels with my slingshot or something.

So uh, special exception? No offense but I'd rather just dissipate upon death than live forever in any conscious form.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
So, I have a chance here to tell Christ to uninvite me? See I made the mistake of believing in you a few years back and haven't found a way to really get out of the deal. Seems like it's a one-way package. Once you believe, you're in and you can't abscond. I really don't think I'm a good match for heaven any more. I'd probably get bored and start plinking angels with my slingshot or something.

So uh, special exception? No offense but I'd rather just dissipate upon death than live forever in any conscious form.
Your words have sorrow in them and I would never bring judgment to death to anyone who believes that God, My Father, has sent His Son. A great happiness awaits those who come to the Son, for beyond this life is a life of eternal happiness. A life with the Father is beyond anyone day of your greatest happiness on Earth.

You are worthy of that happiness. You are worthy of the Love that God has for His Children.

Oh! don't worry about the angels, they have sling shots too..

Peace be with you!

Last edited by Lionpainter; 08-21-2009 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Grammar...

Old 08-21-2009, 09:54 AM

Aw tartar sauce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality