Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Yeah, eat, drink and be merry! This is a sure way to suck in human nature, and trap it in splender. Put some sugar on the cookie and the Monkey will surely stick his hand in there, while it smiles. Enjoy life, and deny your God. This stupid trick has been working for demons since humans were created.

A mind that cannot see God, is devoid of its true identity. Rob a person of their identity, you can then teach them to be anything. An offspring from a Gorilla, a mate with a Monkey. The heir of a Rock in Space. The cousin of a tadpole.

Peace.
Blah Blah Blah, There is no god to deny, sorry. I have my identity, thank you unlike most followers that follow a book in order to live. And I don't drink much but I am merry. My mind cannot see god, well for one, there is no God to see, and two, NO ONE HAS SEEN HIM. You base life on a book, for all you know was a play for entertainment. We are not possessed by anything other than common sense and reality. You believe what you want, that is fine, you sure are judgmental though, did not think that was your job.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:11 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,931,267 times
Quote:
Yes. Thats closer to what I am screaming. In Rev. 12:9, it states that the whole world has been deceived. I believe that, I can SEE that. I don't have that much sense, but I can see confusion. I can see troubles, selfishness, lying, destruction, envy and hatred. I can see predujice, ugly evil predujice. I am nothing at all, just a sinner. I don't know God, don't hold any degrees, don't have any glaring credintials, but I can see that the darkness rules this earth.

And I know who put it in charge.---- It was God.

Peace.
How do you know your eyes have not been deceived by demons to only see darkness where there is light and beauty? How do you know you have not been deceived to blame darkness on God instead of man?

You know and admit you are under the influence of what you call demons, so how can you present your opinions as valid to anyone, including yourself?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:14 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Blah Blah Blah, There is no god to deny, sorry. I have my identity, thank you unlike most followers that follow a book in order to live. And I don't drink much but I am merry. My mind cannot see god, well for one, there is no God to see, and two, NO ONE HAS SEEN HIM. You base life on a book, for all you know was a play for entertainment. We are not possessed by anything other than common sense and reality. You believe what you want, that is fine, you sure are judgmental though, did not think that was your job.

Buddy, I don't care what you think. What an Atheist thinks will never, get this straight, NEVER amount to anything in my book but absolute zero! Your belief came from nothing, and returning to the nothing is your expectation. In my view, nothing from nothing leaves nothing. Thus, Athiesm has nothing to offer me. Nothing about it attracts me.

When someone believes there is no God, its only because between their ears, that great Nothing is there.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:18 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
Quote:
Buddy, I don't care what you think. What an Atheist thinks will never, get this straight, NEVER amount to anything in my book but absolute zero! Your belief came from nothing, and returning to the nothing is your expectation. In my view, nothing from nothing leaves nothing. Thus, Athiesm has nothing to offer me. Nothing about it attracts me.

When someone believes there is no God, its only because between their ears, that great Nothing is there.

Peace.
Well for one I am a female and in no way your buddy. And if you think that ANYTHING you say means diddly, you are sadly mistaken!! LOL! hahahahahahahaha Seriously Like I CARE, you actually think I give a rip??!!!!!! I have more between my ears than some apparently!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
How do you know your eyes have not been deceived by demons to only see darkness where there is light and beauty? How do you know you have not been deceived to blame darkness on God instead of man?

You know and admit you are under the influence of what you call demons, so how can you present your opinions as valid to anyone, including yourself?

I don't care what you think my views are. I am not in this for agreement. I am not trying to convince, how many times must I say I don't care? I am not presenting my views to be evaluated or judged. I am putting them out there and walking away each day, not careing how they are viewed. I already know whats in the human mind, and who can free us from it. NONE of our words mean anything. Pride will make this hard to believe, but none of us here have anything to do with the powers that be.

I DON'T know how much I am influenced by the darkness, I do know its a lot. But I know its got me. When I see a certain woman shaped in a certain way, the darkness has me. When I swallow a cold one on a hot summers day, it has me. When a White person shows predijuce towards me, oh the Darkness just swells up within me. When I see religion try to represent God, the Darkness just shows me its hold on me, as my anger grows to hatred.

My eyes have been deceived by the Darkness. I will say that again, my mind IS deceived by the Darkness, and I have not made any claim otherwise.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,931,267 times
Debating with people is not the act of an entity that believes his words are not to be evaluated, judged, agreed, disagreed, or meaningless.

Between you and Lionpainter...one who believes himself the Savior, the other a religious nihilist (yeesh, that's a scary combination), atheism is downright homey and comfortable!

Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Well for one I am a female and in no way your buddy. And if you think that ANYTHING you say means diddly, you are sadly mistaken!! LOL! hahahahahahahaha Seriously Like I CARE, you actually think I give a rip??!!!!!! I have more between my ears than some apparently!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I don't care that your female, and it changes nothing I have stated. I hold rage in my heart towards Atheist and Christians, because I know what blows they have inflicted to the human consciousness. I know the damage they have done.

They have raped this world and imploded a serious destruction within the human mind.

And both groups enjoy doing it.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:31 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
Quote:
Oh I phoned the number, there is no answer there, it just rings.
It's probably his own home number.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Debating with people is not the act of an entity that believes his words are not to be evaluated, judged, agreed, disagreed, or meaningless.

Between you and Lionpainter...one who believes himself the Savior, the other a religious nihilist (yeesh, that's a scary combination), atheism is downright homey and comfortable!

Atheism is a meaningless confusion of absolute nothing! Its rootless and shallow, a cloud without water, a mouth with no teeth. Atheism is a home of those drawn by the Dark powers that be. Its only comfort is that death is the expected end of its way. It came from the nothing, and will promise only the nothing. And only those with nothing between their belief will go for it.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:35 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
It's probably his own home number.
lol...not really. it's the number that was online. However, the poor soul on the other end has probably been inundated with phone calls
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality