Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 05:48 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,179 times

Advertisements

Your bible colleges are weak for they brought forth Roberts, Baker and many more pseudo Christians. These people used religion and Christ teachings to gain wealth and power over men. They build glass houses that they say is for God's teachings, yet they themselves are full of sin. Your bible college brought forth "C" Street. Your bible college brought forth George W. Bush and Cheney and the like.
Even My Church, Roman Catholic, went astray. Now, as God is My witness and I His, I have come to tear down that veil and start anew. And every single soul will know that the High Priest, Jesus Christ, a priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order has returned. And, I will bring order out of the chaos that is festering on this planet.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:52 AM

4,348 posts, read 7,356,599 times
“The beginning of Understanding God”, Is recognizing the god myth is a fraud, religions are perpetrating this fraud, and it is costing lives.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
“The beginning of Understanding God”, Is recognizing the god myth is a fraud, religions are perpetrating this fraud, and it is costing lives.
I am no fraud and I am no myth. And it is men who are costing lives, not God. Christ gives life through the Holy Spirit. The Father gives life to His Son, Jesus Christ.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:37 PM

320 posts, read 449,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Your bible colleges are weak for they brought forth Roberts, Baker and many more pseudo Christians. These people used religion and Christ teachings to gain wealth and power over men. They build glass houses that they say is for God's teachings, yet they themselves are full of sin. Your bible college brought forth "C" Street. Your bible college brought forth George W. Bush and Cheney and the like.
Even My Church, Roman Catholic, went astray. Now, as God is My witness and I His, I have come to tear down that veil and start anew. And every single soul will know that the High Priest, Jesus Christ, a priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order has returned. And, I will bring order out of the chaos that is festering on this planet.
I said. You should go to Bible colledge, because you don't NO what scriptures teach and at least you might get some idea what the Word of God teaches, if you have a problem understanding Gods Word then get some help from whatever source is avalible! And I never said I go to Bible colledge! goh, duh!

take care!

Old 09-07-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
You are as one dead to the Word? You have stated that what is in me is the devil/Satan. So when I tell you that I have brought to life a brain dead child, you, sign off on it as a devil/Satan in me. Do not ever think your knowledge is greater than the Son. Your knowledge comes from your own vanity to think that you know more than the Son, whose knowledge comes from God, my Father. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit when you attribute the Grace of God giving life to a child as something that comes from evil.
And You have got a lot of nerve haven't you? May The LORD Rebuke You, In The Name Of Jesus, you foul and unclean spirit!!

Old 09-07-2009, 04:24 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times
The beginning of understanding God, is to understand that we do not understand him. Because if the human mind takes the stance that they do understand God, its a downhill perversion from there. A perversion filled with puffed up ego, self elevation, distortion of truth, and all kinds of foolish religious revelations. Self appointed christians have done more to muddy the waters of truth, than even they can see. They fuel the fire of Atheist unbelief. They condemn innocent bystanders who simply just do not understand God.

They take to themselves the arrogance of telling others that they have sinned.

And God will personally deal with Christianity for this outrageous assualt on unbelief.

God will forgive them, he will save them, along with everyother mind blocked human on earth.

Such is the Great Salvation of the Lord.

Peace.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
The beginning of understanding God, is to understand that we do not understand him. Because if the human mind takes the stance that they do understand God, its a downhill perversion from there. A perversion filled with puffed up ego, self elevation, distortion of truth, and all kinds of foolish religious revelations. Self appointed christians have done more to muddy the waters of truth, than even they can see. They fuel the fire of Atheist unbelief. They condemn innocent bystanders who simply just do not understand God.

They take to themselves the arrogance of telling others that they have sinned.

And God will personally deal with Christianity for this outrageous assualt on unbelief.

God will forgive them, he will save them, along with everyother mind blocked human on earth.

Such is the Great Salvation of the Lord.

Peace.
And Jesus Christ wasn't human? Jesus Christ is every bit as human as I am. But, I have the Father, for He is My teacher. And, damnation to you for mocking the Holy Spirit that lives in Me.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 PM

[quote=Lionpainter;10650639]
Quote:
And, damnation to you for mocking the Holy Spirit that lives in me
Nope! That's Not the work's of the Holy Spirit-(GOD) to curse believers with damnation, You're operating out of hatred, I can discern the spirit that dwells in you, and it is not of God, because GOD is LOVE!

to each his own!

Old 09-08-2009, 12:11 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
I am no fraud and I am no myth. And it is men who are costing lives, not God. Christ gives life through the Holy Spirit. The Father gives life to His Son, Jesus Christ.
Tut, tut!! Lionpainter. I would have thought that you, above all, people would be aware of your correct title. It is 'Jesus THE Christ' not 'Jesus Christ'. Christ is a title not a surname. Ya old fraud!

Old 09-08-2009, 01:13 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
Nope! That's Not the work's of the Holy Spirit-(GOD) to curse believers with damnation, You're operating out of hatred, I can discern the spirit that dwells in you, and it is not of God, because GOD is LOVE!

to each his own!
Wow, you can discern via the internets? Most of us here have come to the same conclusion w/o the help of your holy spook.

But it is fun watching you theists beat each other up. The more you do it the more we can sit back an KNOW there is no gawd and specifically NO holy spook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality