Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post

In John 1:29, " Behold the Lamb of God who takes AWAY the sins of the WORLD!" Not just the sins of the righteous, but of the world. Christians are just trying to bring those sins back and pin them on unbelieving humanity. In 1Tim.2:6, Jesus became the RANSOM for ALL! All of us sinners are included in this, and we NEED to be included. We need to be saved too!

Peace.

The beginning of understanding God is to discount the word of man, and rely on the word of God. Its from him , that guidance to him will come. Trying to follow other believers will handicap your view of God, as they seek to run interference between you and God. What is meant for you to understand, will be given to you from the God you believe in. Don't addict yourself to pastors or ministrys, get your needs met directly from God.

Traditional teachings about God will polute your belief, because far too many lies have been passed down through religion. In Jeremiah 16:19;" Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies and falsehoods, futility and things really of no profit."

The beginning of understanding God, is to believe that you need no inbetweens to help you reach him.

Peace.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:40 AM

3,978 posts, read 8,550,032 times
You keep quoting from the scriptures and yet you keep rejecting scriptures ??? I do not understand this. Where do you get the right to chose and reject to please yourself?

Old 06-19-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianinark View Post
You keep quoting from the scriptures and yet you keep rejecting scriptures ??? I do not understand this. Where do you get the right to chose and reject to please yourself?

All Scripture is written for the inspiration of the reader. I simply, as you stated correctly, show the scriptures that inspire me. I have quoted nothing that is not in the bible. And I don't pay attention to believers in God who quote damnation to sinners like myself. Neither do I pay attention to churchs that preach hell fire as if God is breathing it out of his nose. In Jeremiah 23:11, and this is God himself speaking, " For BOTH Prophet and Priest are polluted; Even " In My House" I have found their Wickedness, " DECLARES THE LORD!"

Yes, even in Gods own church, there are preachers, teachers, and a whole bunch of zealous followers that are just polluted with all sorts of perverted views of God. And this eternal torturing doctrine is the most polluted one of all.

Jesus died for all of humanity, INCLUDING sinners who reject him and unbelievers who were literally raised with no knowledge of God. In 1John 2:2, " Jesus is the propitiation for OUR sins, ( the our meaning believers who accept him), and not just OURS, but FOR THE WHOLE WORLD! Jesus death brings about the reconciliation of sinning unbelievers, and brings us all into Gods Favor.

It is not my choice for God to reveal this wonderful good news in the bible, that was his choice, I simply have the eyes to see it.

Peace.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:55 PM

Humanity does not need preachers and teachers, it needs God. The beginning of understanding God, is to peel religion away from your eyes like an onion. And although it may hurt you to break your dependance on people, you can have direct access to God and learn to depend on him. Now some of you may be more comfortable, and get more popular, by depending on your church or you pastor. But to begin to know God, you have to deny others and yourself, and be in a place where its just you and him.

Far too many believers are either afraid of being in this place, or they lie about being in it.

Peace.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Humanity does not need preachers and teachers, it needs God. The beginning of understanding God, is to peel religion away from your eyes like an onion. And although it may hurt you to break your dependance on people, you can have direct access to God and learn to depend on him. Now some of you may be more comfortable, and get more popular, by depending on your church or you pastor. But to begin to know God, you have to deny others and yourself, and be in a place where its just you and him.

Far too many believers are either afraid of being in this place, or they lie about being in it.

Peace.

One of the most unbelieved reasons why humanity does not understand God, is because no religion really represents God on earth, but they all would like to think that they do. Humans make the serious error of looking to their religions, in order to understand God. There are no teachers or preachers of God on earth, men and women who claim that they are, have simply set themselves up to be as such. By large, following people who claim to know God, is the biggest deterant to comming to understand God that I know of. I just can't stress it enough. No matter what discussion board you go to, in the religion section or christian section, at least 50% of the posters will think themselves teachers sent by God.

And satan has used this fallibility in humans to his advantage, and used it to perfection. Actually God is not the true source behind all these churchs that you see in the limelight, it is actually satan, masquerading as God. It is really satans deceptive power, appearing as God to these churchs, and he has infiltrated their doctrines and perverted them.

Notice Revelations 3:9 " Behold I will cause those of the Synagouge of satan , who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie, I will make them bow at your feet." This is the future of all churchs on earth, and the true condition of all the churchs on earth. ALL of them, there are no exceptions! All churchs that claim to be " Jews", ( or this really means claims to be Gods people) they are NOT really annointed by God, but they live on the lies that they are.

The beginning of understanding God, is to walk totally away from this influence, and come out from amoung this church that has been heavily influenced by satan.

Peace.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:
One of the most unbelieved reasons why humanity does not understand God, is because no religion really represents God on earth, but they all would like to think that they do. Humans make the serious error of looking to their religions, in order to understand God. There are no teachers or preachers of God on earth, men and women who claim that they are, have simply set themselves up to be as such. By large, following people who claim to know God, is the biggest deterant to comming to understand God that I know of. I just can't stress it enough. No matter what discussion board you go to, in the religion section or christian section, at least 50% of the posters will think themselves teachers sent by God.

And satan has used this fallibility in humans to his advantage, and used it to perfection. Actually God is not the true source behind all these churchs that you see in the limelight, it is actually satan, masquerading as God. It is really satans deceptive power, appearing as God to these churchs, and he has infiltrated their doctrines and perverted them.

Notice Revelations 3:9 " Behold I will cause those of the Synagouge of satan , who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie, I will make them bow at your feet." This is the future of all churchs on earth, and the true condition of all the churchs on earth. ALL of them, there are no exceptions! All churchs that claim to be " Jews", ( or this really means claims to be Gods people) they are NOT really annointed by God, but they live on the lies that they are.

The beginning of understanding God, is to walk totally away from this influence, and come out from amoung this church that has been heavily influenced by satan.

Peace.

Notice also Revelations 12:9, it describes satan as a " Great Dragon" but also notice what Gods word says this serpent of old has done to " The Whole World", it very simply states that he has deceived all of us. Fooled every last one of us, and it has used religion to do it! Of course the great christians would like to think they are excluded from this deception, but I believe they are a major part of it! They don't know that of course, they mean well, but they are just pawns in the hands of the powers that be.

The seduction of the christian mind is a classic display of satans awesome power to deceive, and use the bible in the deception.

Peace.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:09 PM

The beginning of understanding God, is to understand and realize that christianity does not represent God, they claim that they do, and conduct themselves as if they are Gods annointed, but they really are not. Once the mind is able to reconize this great seduction, your eyes will then be opened to whats really going on. And also opened to the many, many seductions that christianity has been used by satan to protray against believing humanity.

In 2Corinth. 5:18, the true people of God will tell of a message of reconciliation for humanity, not hell for humanity.

Peace.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:12 PM

Ultimately , to understand God, you need to understand Love, Peace, Joy, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faithfulness and Self Control. And understand that ANY information reguarding God that does not reflect these things, is just in error. Any gospel message that these Fruits of the Spirit are not included in, are simply reflections of the opinions of men. Gods plans for humanity are defined BY his Love and Joy, his Goodness and Gentleness, and the true gospel will be a message that reveals these things about God.

God really is a being of Love, Love simply describes how God thinks and plans things. Everything God does is based on Love, and for eternal hell believers to teach that God will place humans in hell forever because he Loves them, is a rank perversion and a sign of just how perverted christianity has become. God Loves us all, thus he will save us all. But religious humans seek to section off the Love of God, and keep it to themselves. People will condemn other people, all in the name of religion. But they think they are doing it in the name of God. Not understanding God, they base righteousness on themselves, then they measure themselves by themselves, and think the sum total of Gods wisdon , is in them. They don't know that God looks on this kind of righteousness, as filthy rags!

Whenever a believer condemns an unbeliever, that is filthy!

Peace.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:55 PM

The beginning of understanding God is to know that you do not understand on your own will. Your will power, your decision making ability, or what some call free moral agency, is totally insufficent , on its own, to understand God. Phil. 1:29;" For to you it has been granted to believe in God." Belief in God is granted, not self inititated. John 6:44, it is God who first draws your mind to even believe in him, yet most christians pat themselves on the back for this.

The beginning of understanding God is the insight to know that YOU did nothing to come to Jesus, it was not self awareness. This will deflate most christians, because they take so much pride in THEIR choice to believe. Jeremiah 10:23;" I know, O Lord, that a mans way is not in himself, nor is it in a human who walks to direct his steps." Oh but so many believers TAKE pride in THEIR choice, they MUST have this self pride, its really because their religion, is just that, THEIRS, not Gods!

Humility in understanding that it was the goodness of God that brought you to repentance, Rom. 2:4, is essential in beginning to understand God.

Peace.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 PM

There is no such thing as something God cannot do. Why then do we not understand God like we need to? Why is humanity so confused about him?

What is God doing?

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality