Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 PM

309 posts, read 580,786 times

Advertisements

Wow - my post was so long I had to break it into two - unreal.

>>All you know is that the thought of a ‘real Guru’ inspires feelings of intense devotion & emotional reverie in you.

Is that all I know? Jesus you are one egoic person. I’ve never said the above, not once, not even close.

>>I am intimately familiar with that ‘metric,’
Ahh, that’s it. Your thinking we are the same!! Your thinking you know me, that you know what I’m feeling, your telling me what “I project”, you think I am having the same experience as you, is that it?

>>so please spare me further dialogue about what you assume to know about my journey and time with Gary Olsen as my guru. You know absolutely nothing.
But wait, why is it you can assume you know jack **** about me, how can you know anything other then what I have expressly stated about me, and yet make this claim that I don’t know you in some way?

So bottom line is you feel you not only know me, know what I am feeling, thinking, what I assume, that in some way your ‘above’ me, or ‘ahead’ and yet I am not allowed or capable or mentally able to even ascertain one bit where your at?

Very one way, very egoic, very closed minded, opinionated, etc etc. Add on top of that the demeaning, insulting way you have. Wow!

And anyway, why is it that after all this dialog and time i still dont know anything? is it possibly because you make claims with no data, facts, explanation?

Seriously, if I dont know **** its because you make aggregious harmful claims without backing them up. The only way I could not know is because you dont tell. pretty straight forward.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcynic View Post
Wow, I was just going to say: "Follow the money."
yeah that would be the kind of lame, unsupported, claim you would make. Doest really offer any facts, just more inneundo

Whats on the anticult check list about money? have you filled out the form yet?

Old 04-29-2009, 05:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,343 times
Smile Sahaja

Allan, your really new on the MP, don't you think you should consult another chela before you speak online about it? When a person has been on this path for 10 or 12 years I think they begin to get an understanding of the path. Not that eveyone isn't diffrent, you may have a better understanding than me. I personaly would try to find the most sahaja route to take. I look through the masterpath gossip every once and a while and ran upon this thread. Don't mean to tell you what to do, it's just what I would have done that early on in the MP.

Peace,
MasterPath

Old 04-29-2009, 06:24 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,040,361 times
Yes, by all means allan, make sure you clear everything with MP before you spend inordinate amounts of time posting on this stupid bulletin board.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM

175 posts, read 424,896 times
Allan, very best wishes in your spiritual journey, and I really mean that. It didn't work for me. I wish it had, but it didn't work out the way I imagined it to be.

I resonate with Sahaj...Peace

Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1015 View Post
yeah that would be the kind of lame, unsupported, claim you would make. Doest really offer any facts, just more inneundo
My statement was not and unsupported claim, it was a statement, it does not require facts and only offers innuendo if you think it does.

You seem to be so besotted with this MP thing that you cannot even read.

Following the money is a time honored way to get to the bottom of things. Remember Watergate?

Old 04-29-2009, 09:25 PM

2 posts, read 4,562 times
Wow looks like things are being tossed around... Mind if I jump in too.. Allan I undersatnd that this MP works for you the last 3 yrs. Great! Could you please help me out and give me some of your experiances that you have had to verify your belief! Why havent you chose to receive your 2nd iniation? Yes I am all for things that works for someone and grow. You said that your not to concerend if Gay is a real saint or not.. but my understanding is that you have to believe this because his face will be the one that you will see at the moment of translation to help guide you into the next plane and disscuss your next reincarnation... until God reaiization. Gary is taking 95%of your karma so your only going to have to deal with 5% this life time.. only if you beleive he is a real saint as he has stated many times. but your not interested in any of that then what is it that would be truth that you have not already found in all of your other spiritual trips through life. do you pik just the good and go to the next.. and thats cool too not here to judge just curious what makes this Mp tik for you and you dont even pratice what they teach or delever in his messages. just a little heads up after the 4-5th inaations the seminars are pretty much the same and I would just catch a seminar over the phone now and then and save your money for the dues... oh yes you have to go to the seminar to get your inatons might want to save up for that or unless you have plenty of money and thats no big thing.. oh and on the fast that you have to do before with rice and carrots ugh.. try something else that helps you personally (you get the intiation anyway.) and those letters he says tha he reads yeah i didn care for that to much either. it has to do with me and the jnner but if you feel you need the info that gary is giving and its doing you good then right on.. but you seem to be very in tuned with your self and the knowlegde you have of what a cult is or isnt and this is because of your experiances in this lifetime. the only thing that i can say is that mp is not gary it is the people that form it which aregood souls that are searching for contentment love and many other things we are all different just know that your god and it is that symply no body else needs to tell ya just just yourself. ites that simply your god and i am god and all these other people here on this blog. we are just experiance it a little different so enjoy to all you out there it is fun bein god and traveling how about uuuuuuuuu peace

Old 05-03-2009, 09:15 PM

Default alan and MasterPath

To any and all that are truly seeking:

I understand that folks are looking for a spiritual path. I would just ask any and all of you to dig deep into what is truly occurring in whatever path you choose to follow.

I have said here "follow the money". Look at where the money goes. My parents raised me in a Lutheran church. It never had much money, it is now in financial trouble. There are a ton of good folks there, their money went to good causes and to keep the physical plant of the church going. I rejected the teachings there not because of the good people, but the underlying belief in a flawed book, the Bible. However, those folks poured money into children's funds, elementary schools and other laudable causes.

I want you all to look into one thing. Where is all the money that Gary Olsen pulls in going to?

Thank you,

I am out of here.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM

To all that are interest in fair, open and honest discussions

Deep cynic expresses a standard of judgment for a religious/spiritual organization - It has something to do with judgments on good works, spending of resources, social interactions and what ever one defines as a laudable causes

I an all for deepcynic having his beliefs and standards of what defines a proper, whole some, and good spiritual/religious

I am not for using ones personal beliefs about luadible practices as a way to demonize, as a justification for dangerous and harmful judgments. He has presented no real evidence other then he feels this over her is laudable and good, and that over there is not.

I do not remember any anti-cult check list that singularly said that if one cannot see the good works fo a church that it is a harmful cult.

Sure one would expect an honest accounting, non abuse of funds, etc. But evidence of gardeners, drivers, and golf games and tans in southern ca as concerning to me.

Nor do I get rattled at the gifts some rich/well off students of MP find themselves able and willing to donate. There is no evidence of duress, pressure, spiritual favors, etc. These are not MP behaviors, the desire to give back to ones spiirual leaders, church, organization.

But again, I agree some people will see this differently, see it as wrong in many ways, not just for MP but many spiritual practices. I just don't find it credible or honorable to think that such views in themselves justifies the harmful, dangerous, cult judgment these folks wish to make

If Sri Gary is lying, directly and purposefully, then that would catch my interest and concern. However, end_of_faith claims are confusing to me at best. What she claims is a super secret - isn't. I don't know how to account for the disparity of her claim and my experience. Specifically that other chelas are under the same impression as she is concerning who is reading the monthly initiates reports, a blog in a sense. Her entire case is dependent on this being a secret, that gary doesn't read all of them, or many of them, other students I've talked to don't share the secret.
So this lays as confusing, open ended, unresolved, for me at least.

Ok, nuff, and too much said.
Enjoy what there is of the spring, end of summer will be a long ride

Old 05-03-2009, 10:39 PM

Geez, all I said was 'follow the money'.

Have you done that alan?

Gary is lying, and by following the money you would find that out, all your other words are useless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality