Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,106,222 times

Advertisements

Mrs. God says God is a one woman God. No Mary thank you.

I don’t know about your Mrs. but Mrs. God says no to extramarital procreation by God.

Her and God = Goodgod
Man and woman = good son
God and some trollop = abomination
Man or woman with some OTHER lower species = good, biologically speaking.

God created the rules of marriage. One man, one woman.
You think God fierce and one who would have used a genocidal flood against humans. Bah.
No wonder you would think that He would break His vow to His wife.
He has not and would not because He knows that all lips will utter -We never could have imagined how pissed Mrs. God would get when She learned of any human messing with Her God.

There are no bastard sons in God’s and Mrs. God’s family tree. No chimeras either.

Regards
DL

Old 10-07-2008, 11:35 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,624,452 times
What??:con fused:

This makes absolutely no sense and it's blasphemous. You speak of God like He's just a man. Do you realize the danger in what you say against God? You need to humble yourself before Him and ask, no beg, for forgiveness....RIGHT NOW.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:49 AM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,020,231 times
Your post is a little bit confusing to me but I think you are saying you do not believe in the virgin birth. Neither do I.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
What??:con fused:

This makes absolutely no sense and it's blasphemous. You speak of God like He's just a man. Do you realize the danger in what you say against God? You need to humble yourself before Him and ask, no beg, for forgiveness....RIGHT NOW.
If it made no sense it would not irk.
Something senseless cannot be blasphemy.

Regards
DL

Old 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esselcue View Post
Your post is a little bit confusing to me but I think you are saying you do not believe in the virgin birth. Neither do I.
Good.

Can you believe that the first God was a man?

Regards
DL

Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 PM

1,491 posts, read 3,116,996 times
greatest: I think you need to rethink your approach here because you are going to alienate a lot of people. You also need to remember that this type of discussion could be construed as flaming and may not be taken very lightly.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlemur View Post
greatest: I think you need to rethink your approach here because you are going to alienate a lot of people. You also need to remember that this type of discussion could be construed as flaming and may not be taken very lightly.
Like Jesus I have a sword.

There should always be flame in a discussion.

Regards
DL

Old 10-07-2008, 02:28 PM

1,491 posts, read 3,116,996 times
Quote:
There should always be flame in a discussion.
And why is that? Unless one is trying to stir up contention, I cannot see any use for it.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:49 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,020,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Good.

Can you believe that the first God was a man?

Regards
DL

I am a Diest...so...I believe god, or the energy that is our Creator, is in all of us. Maybe god was first man because man invented "god" in his own mind.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:21 PM

148 posts, read 294,292 times
The male is like the female before God The Glorious.
God is not a female, and He is Higher and more Majestic than males and all that exist.

He is The Creator of males and females

75. Say (O Muhammad PBUH) whoever is in error, the Most Beneficent (Allâh) will extend (the rope) to him, until, when they see that which they were promised, either the torment or the Hour, they will come to know who is worst in position, and who is weaker in forces.

76. And Allâh increases in guidance those who walk aright [true believers in the Oneness of Allâh who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. And the righteous good deeds that last, are better with your Lord, for reward and better for resort.

77. Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Ayât (this Qur'ân and Muhammad PBUH) and (yet) says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children [if I will be alive (again)],"

78. Has he known the unseen or has he taken a covenant from the Most Beneficent (Allâh)?

79. Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall increase his torment (in the Hell);

80. And We shall inherit from him (at his death) all that he talks of (i.e. wealth and children which We have bestowed upon him in this world), and he shall come to Us alone.

81. And they have taken (for worship) âliha (gods) besides Allâh, that they might give them honour, power and glory (and also protect them from Allâh's Punishment etc.).

82. Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them (on the Day of Resurrection).

83. See you not that We have sent the Shayâtin (devils) against the disbelievers to push them to do evil.

84. So make no haste against them; We only count out to them a (limited) number (of the days of the life of this world and delay their term so that they may increase in evil and sins).

85. The Day We shall gather the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh), like a delegate (presented before a king for honour).

86. And We shall drive the Mujrimûn (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, etc.) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water),

87. None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from the Most Beneficent (Allâh).

88. And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ) <><>], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)]."

89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.

90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,

91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allâh).

92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allâh) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).

93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) as a slave.

94. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.

95. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender).

96. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger (Muhammad PBUH)] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Beneficent (Allâh) will bestow love for them[] (in the hearts of the believers).

97. So We have made this (the Qur'ân) easy in your own tongue (O Muhammad PBUH), only that you may give glad tidings to the Muttaqûn (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2), and warn with it the Ludda (most quarrelsome) people.

98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you (O Muhammad PBUH) find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them?

Glorified and Exalted is God, Above all imperfections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality