Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 11:15 AM

2,815 posts, read 12,955,273 times

Advertisements

I was reading in WorldNetDaily and one of the articles near the top was about angels having been recorded in churches singing with the worshippers who were singing too. It gave a link... so naturally I copied it.
I've only listened to the first one, recorded in a church in Maryland. The angels' singing was so audible to the congregation there that the pastor spoke about it afterward with the congregation and 25 people gave testimony that they heard it too. There is a woman playing the piano and spontaneously singing in a beautiful voice herself and she is simply praising the Lord in spontaneous words of worship and singing them, Holy, Holy, Holy, Hallelujah, etc. As she sings, incredibly beautiful voices begin to join in and then what sound like choirs are joining her. You can hear them clearly, as well as someone in the background in the church cough occasionally.
This woman sings for quite awhile and praises the Lord, thanks Him for dying for us, and just sings and sings and the angels accompany her. It's pretty awe-inspiring to listen to.
http://www.choicesforliving.com/spir...o/angels-1.mp3

There are three more recordings. Two more in the U.S. and one in China. I haven't listened to them yet. But if you want to hear it it's really neat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2007, 12:57 PM

184 posts, read 1,208,480 times
That is neat!

I remember a few years ago there was a story in Guideposts on this. It seems like it was outside when people heard it and if I remember right they even saw the angels.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:08 PM

I should have put in the url for the page, I didn't realize what I originally posted let directly to the recording I listened to which I think has to be downloaded first on that link..
http://www.choicesforliving.com/spir...els/angels.htm

From this url, you can select which of or all of the four recordings to listen to.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:59 PM

252 posts, read 1,068,609 times
Wow, that is awesome, thank you for sharing that MoMark

Old 02-18-2007, 02:43 PM

5,463 posts, read 7,037,100 times
There is nothing more beautiful.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:09 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,197,268 times
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful testimony! I listened to all of them, the last one was just breath taking.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful testimony! I listened to all of them, the last one was just breath taking.
Glad you enjoyed them!! I was puzzled by the Chinese one as I didn't realize until after I had heard the whole recording that the entire recording was purported to be angels singing...It wasn't how I would have expected angels to sound like (though I imagine angels sing in whatever language is appropriate for a region) the one from Maryland or the church in Florida (that was awesome when they got going!). I didn't understand what that man was saying over and over and over again...did you?

Old 02-19-2007, 12:46 PM

You mean the church in FL? I believe that he was praising God, but I had a very hard time hearing his exact words. But the one thing you could be sure of was the beautiful voices of the Angels. Boy, my eyes just teared up! Made my day!

Old 02-19-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
You mean the church in FL? I believe that he was praising God, but I had a very hard time hearing his exact words. But the one thing you could be sure of was the beautiful voices of the Angels. Boy, my eyes just teared up! Made my day!
Yes, I meant that man. I knew he was praising the Lord, but I didn't know what he meant beyond hallelujah n'stuff But when the angels joined in...oh my... I was breathless listening to it too. It sounded like a perfect crescendo, but of incredibly beautiful pitch.
I got teary from the Maryland and Florida recordings. They were so beautiful and I could just imagine what those worshippers must have thought to know that they'd been accompanied in worship by the Angels of God.
Isn't it amazing how beautiful their voices are....and to know that God holds our station ultimately higher than the angels? It's almost like a glimpse of our eternal destinies with Jesus.
What magnificent beings these angels are. Their voices are just unimaginably pure and beautiful.
What I really liked about the first recording, the woman playing the piano in church and singing in Maryland was that she was singing and praising the Lord without a script. She just played that piano as it took her and sang beautifully in unplanned and unscripted worship...and to have the angels join her was just extraordinarily powerful testimony to her sincerity and how prayer and worship should be done!

Old 02-19-2007, 03:05 PM

I had to go back and relisten to the entire Fl one again. The minister was calling upon the Holy Spirit, he said "step up in the relm of God" then he was speaking in tongues. If you listen closely you can hear other members speaking in tongue also. If you have never experienced this type of service it can be considered strange, but I was a member of a church in Michigan years ago that the members frequently spoke in tongue. This particular service sounded to me to be a revival, could be mistaken. He was definately speaking in tongue though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality