Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 08:29 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,798,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Yes, Evolution is one of the few theories that are scientifically accepted without any real facts to support it.
No, actually it is one of the few theories that has hard facts and OVERWHELMING evidence in support of it.

Quote:
And if you believe I should get an education that requires filtering out all other facts. And if believers in Evolution need to use the court system to bar those (OTHER FACTS), I'm not intrested. Do you also believe the election in Iran was fair? LOL
The court system is used to uphold THE CONSTITUTION, which states that your cult cannot slip your backwards bronze age religious beliefs into our schools to try and circumvent separation of church and state and to supplant and destroy legitimate science. Your beliefs have NO FACTS nor does it have any science or evidence on its side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 08:33 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,798,591 times
Quote:
Newsflash, only the Bible has prophecies that were ever fulfilled in detail.
Hahaha. No son, NOTHING in the The Bible has ever been "fulfilled in detail"

All you and your lot have is alot of bending scipture to fit reality after the fact, and a butt-load of wishful thinking.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:44 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,400,101 times
I haven't participated much in this thread since I am not really qualified one way or the other. I do not and never have believed in the ridiculous Noah story....but this thread is totally fascinating! I love coming back each day and catching up on the days thoughts here! Keep em coming!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:47 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,400,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlueSky_ View Post

All you and your lot have is alot of bending scipture to fit reality after the fact, and a butt-load of wishful thinking.
HA! Butt-Load! That's funny....good thing this ain't the gay thread.... Anyhow, I'd like to know what prophecies have supposedly been fufilled "In Detail"....

Old 06-22-2009, 10:15 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times
Quote:
No, actually it is one of the few theories that has hard facts and OVERWHELMING evidence in support of it.

The court system is used to uphold THE CONSTITUTION, which states that your cult cannot slip your backwards bronze age religious beliefs into our schools to try and circumvent separation of church and state and to supplant and destroy legitimate science. Your beliefs have NO FACTS nor does it have any science or evidence on its side.
Actually, the courts will not allow evidence like the El Toro figurines, or Inca burial stones ect. from being talked about. Because that evidence shows that man walked with dinosaurs, which believers in Evolution do not believe. So all such evidence must be surpressed. And believers in Evolution dispute this evidence without any scientific review. So much for your legitimate science. My belief has facts, it is scientific dogma that suppresses these facts.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:21 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Actually, the courts will not allow evidence like the El Toro figurines, or Inca burial stones ect. from being talked about. Because that evidence shows that man walked with dinosaurs, which believers in Evolution do not believe. So all such evidence must be surpressed. And believers in Evolution dispute this evidence without any scientific review. So much for your legitimate science. My belief has facts, it is scientific dogma that suppresses these facts.
When were those things ever offered as evidence in any court?....I believe you are making this up....Your beliefs have no more facts than any other work of fiction, I'm afraid. It is sad that you have to be dishonest to support your so called evidence.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:

In the 1600 and 1800s, Christians wrote books based on the prophecies of the Bible. And they clearly stated that before Jesus Christ could return to this world, the Jewish people would first have to return to the land of Israel, and retake Jerusalem. They also stated, that their return would anger many nations. And in the end, there would be an attempt by these nations to try and drive the Jews out of their land by force. Scripture states their return would be in a day when the nations of the East would be able to raise up an army of 200 million men. Israel became a nation in 1948, and in the year 1960, China stated for the first time, that their nation if the need arises, could raise up an army of 200 million men. China a nation from the East, even gave the very same number found in the Book of Revelation.

I don't have to bend any Scripture here, the Bible states it very plainly.
And the Christians from the past hit the nail right on the head, their prophecies based on the Bible were both true, and accurate.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
When were those things ever offered as evidence in any court?....I believe you are making this up....Your beliefs have no more facts than any other work of fiction, I'm afraid. It is sad that you have to be dishonest to support your so called evidence.
That evidence never saw the light of day, because the courts shut down ID from the beginning. And that is the kind of evidence that would of been presented, if ID had been allowed. ID would of drawn on a great list of arguements that would of put the theory of Evolution in the spotlight. Yet it appears, Evolution can only stand if other evidence is blocked.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:21 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,160 times
Quote:
That evidence never saw the light of day, because the courts shut down ID from the beginning. And that is the kind of evidence that would of been presented, if ID had been allowed. ID would of drawn on a great list of arguements that would of put the theory of Evolution in the spotlight. Yet it appears, Evolution can only stand if other evidence is blocked.
Wrong Capt. Noah!

ID can only stand if other evidence is blocked

You have not addressed many questions like

All of these show an old earth w/o even the need of the fossil record and that alone refutes your flood myth soundly.

Address any of these geological facts before you have a hope in hell of convincing the intelligent of the global flood you so dearly hold to.

For the uninitiated, check out:

Creationist Frauds
No Answers in Genesis

Deflect to El Tora figurines or Ica burial stones in 3...2...1...

Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Of course it never saw the light of day...It was not valid evidence. ID is not real, nor is it science of any kind....Science cannot be based on unprovable myths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality