Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever seen this before, it has been online 10 years
Yes, for the last 6 months to 3 years 1 5.56%
Yes, for the last five years 1 5.56%
Yes, for the last 10 years 1 5.56%
No, the first time was here 1 5.56%
I could care less and won't look at it further 13 72.22%
I find it intresting, I have looked at the linked website 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 12:46 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,920,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
Huh? Is this still the public domain? Speaking English, strictly?
JOKE:
noun, verb, joked, joking.
–noun

something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 04:51 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,315,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Can I ask the one million dollar question....WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT god WOULD REVEAL THIS THING TO PEOPLE WHO ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH? WHY NOT CHINESE, AS THERE ARE MORE CHINESE SPEAKERS ON EARTH THAN THERE ARE SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH?

Anyhow, when one takes the original context that Revelation was written in, i.e., in the year 100-ish in Greece, and than takes the number of the beast, 666, and uses the numeric value of the ROMAN ALPHABET (the English language wasn't even around when Revelation was written...) and what do you spell out perfectly?....

Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, aka, CALIGULA

Who was Caligula? A Roman Emperor who ruled from 37-41 AD, and who wanted people to worship him as a god and have statues erected in his honor everywhere, including the temple of Jerusalem....just like the anti-christ wants in Revelation. Also, if one did not make a sacrifice in the name of the emperor than one was banned from doing trade in Rome...just like in Revelation.

So, all Revelation was was a bunch of ramblingings of a man who never met anyone who met anyone who knew Christ about his beef with Nero and the other Roman emperors.

also, it says in the first epistle of John, 4:3...

So, we clearly see that the anti-christ was around back than too, and is not some future tyrannt of the Book of Revelation.

This is what I've always understood to be the correct interpretation. Tried to rep you but it seems I do so too often.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:40 PM

73 posts, read 160,642 times
Well I see alot of 2/3 bundles here, the poll seems to reflect that as well. Seems most here are right on par with error. Hopefully that will change before you find out before the day you really need too. The day after is a day late.

I'll leave it to the mockers and scoffers from here, they seem to have it all fiqured out. For those who want to learn more the link is in my profile.

Till I see a few of you here on the other side take care. To the others .................. WELL, never mind.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGot View Post
Till I see a few of you here on the other side take care. To the others .................. WELL, never mind.
Adios Woo woo

Old 09-21-2009, 11:54 PM

73 posts, read 160,642 times
Update Everyone

YouTube - Lucifer Muhammad Jesus 444 Numerology Gematria Numbers

Old 01-03-2011, 03:56 PM

4 posts, read 9,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I really don’t see the point of this or how anyone can think there is some magic pattern created by a god in the English language.
The webpage gives examples like the following where supposedly "godly" words and phrases come up in a "good" pattern (444, 888) and "bad" or evil things work out to be 666.

Example:
Jesus=444
Scriptures=888
Hardened Heart=666
Quarrels=666

But guess what? Some really important Christian words and phrases add up to nothing in particular.

Born Again=486
Crucifix=558
God is Love =648
Jesus is love=936
Son of God=570
Resurrection=990
Salvation=678
Rapture =594

However apparently this phrase must be a godly one because it adds up to 888.

Lesbians Are Hot=888

That there is funny. I don't care who you are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality