Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 11:23 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,264,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
here is a direct prophecy but it is not from the quran

it is from the hadith which is the prophet saying

"If a fly falls down to your vessel,
drown all of it then remove it,
for one of its wings has the ailment
and the other has the cure,"

may be there are some who are researching based on this hadith

any way here is the proof for the prophecy
The new buzz on antibiotics (ABC News in Science)
very good example , moonsun
"Our research is a small part of a global research effort for new antibiotics, but we are looking where we believe no-one has looked before," said Ms Joanne Clarke, who presented the group's findings at the Australian Society for Microbiology Conference in Melbourne this week. The project is part of her PhD thesis.

The antibiotic material is extracted by drowning the flies in ethanol, then running the mixture through a filter to obtain the crude extract.

so if we compare these informations with mohammed saying , we will find saying of mohammed (pbuh) more accurate than scientist because he said
"for one of its wings has the ailment
and the other has the cure,"
scientist discovered that the fly have the cure in her surface generally and they extracted it by drowning the flies , but did they knew that ailment is in one wing and the cure in the other one !!!!!!!

Last edited by elwill; 02-02-2009 at 11:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 11:57 PM

81 posts, read 152,591 times
Quote:
if a = b then
b = a

if E = m*c^2 then
m*c^2 = E

that means the substance is energy
and the energy is substance
my question is
can a hot pizza converted to energy and then the energy is converted back to hot pizza
so instead i attach a picture of hot pizza i attach its energy and then the receiver can convert it back to pizza

in the quran the throne of the queen of Sheba traveled thousands of miles in less than one second

yes it is miracle but it might justified scientifically because the word knowledge was mentioned

Sura #27
38 He said (to his own men): "Ye chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"

39 Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

40 Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !"
Seek an institution of higher education.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:22 AM

790 posts, read 1,733,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i'm not sure from what you want
but anyway , in this site you will find samples

Science Islam - Scientists Comment on the Quran
thanks. I'll watch these videos tomorrow

Old 02-03-2009, 08:30 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Quote:
how about converting the energy using Particle accelerator

Well, we aren't quite at the point where particle accelerators can produce pepperoni pizzas. Even thin n' crispy crust pizzas, let alone deep dish.

When we get there, I predict that the microwave oven industry will go belly up.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:39 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
very good example , moonsun
thank you elwill

Old 02-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Well, we aren't quite at the point where particle accelerators can produce pepperoni pizzas. Even thin n' crispy crust pizzas, let alone deep dish.

When we get there, I predict that the microwave oven industry will go belly up.
the idea is to put each atom in its correct place

but you are right the pizza is not good example but i think it is easy place the atoms of a pencil in its correct place.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:06 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:

but you are right the pizza is not good example but i think it is easy place the atoms of a pencil in its correct place.
Well then, will you let us all know when a pencil has been reproduced in this manner?

Old 02-03-2009, 09:13 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,790,488 times
Quote:

Not... most pencils are wood... A somewhat complex composite of cells...

Old 02-03-2009, 09:53 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times
Quote:
i mean the existence of God scientifically

and regarding the miracles all of them or some of them we are very far a way to reach even to its Theoretical rules
Regarding miracles, if one knew how to teleport and object then it wouldn't be a miracle. Miracles are for people who do not understand the process, once the process is figured out then the miracle disappears.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMadison View Post
Not... most pencils are wood... A somewhat complex composite of cells...
ok i think they will start with the wooden pencil

a thousand years ago did any one dream to go to the moon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality