Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 03:32 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,961,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW123 View Post
For example, humans are natural beings, how does a supernatural being rule the natural beings?
Before Adam broke God's Law, God did communicate directly with Adam.
Breaking God's Law created a wedge between God and man.
Thus, now the link between us and the spirit or supernatural realm is via prayer to God through Christ Jesus.
The link continues between the pages of Scripture and by association with those truly following Jesus.
Right now God has glorified Jesus as head of the Christian congregation (natural beings) 1 Cor. 11:3; Ephesians 5:23
By the end of Jesus' 1,000-year reign over Earth mankind will once again have a one-on-one relationship with God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2019, 03:47 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,961,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
//pics3.city-data.com/images/ootn2.png
God basically extends a branch from The Tree of Life in Eden to each human temple on earth, & their eternal soul is brought through the tunnel inside of the branch & put into the human body. Then at death the soul is drawn back into the tunnel inside the branch & heads back to Heaven.
So The Tree of Eternal Life is the bridge/link between the source (Heaven/The Spiritual realm) & the earth.
If you look within you will find God & The Tree of Eternal Life, & the bridge to Paradise.
Even today God took me to The Spiritual Side of Life & carefully explained all the stages the soul goes through to be born on earth.........
I wonder where the idea about an eternal soul comes from since it does Not come from the Bible.
Adam had No pre-human existence because Adam was formed from the dust of the ground - Genesis 2:7
At death Adam ' returned'' back to the dust - Genesis 3:19
Thus, Adam went from non-life to life and returned back to non-life.
A person can Not ' return ' to a place he never was before.
Since the sinning soul dies - Ezekiel 18:4,20 - then the soul is mortal.
Mortal Adam returned to where he started with No post-mortem penalty, No double jeopardy, just non-life.

One Adam broke God's Law (of the land of Eden) Adam No longer had access to God's Tree of Life.
When I look within the pages of Scripture I find at Revelation 22:2 the return of the Tree of Life on Earth.
This is when there will be ' healing ' for earth's nations.
Revelation 22:20 shows us the bridge to a paradisical Earth is via Jesus coming !
This is why we are all invited to pray the invitation for Jesus to come !
Come and bring heavenly paradisical benefits to Earth as those benefits exist in Heaven:
No crime in Heaven, No pollution in Heaven, No war in Heaven, No sickness in Heaven, and No death in Heaven.
Yes, even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth as per 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
A paradise the Earth will be, and through eyes of faith we now can see it coming. Come Lord Jesus !

Old 11-24-2019, 04:11 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I wonder where the idea about an eternal soul comes from since it does Not come from the Bible.

Well Jesus said to the person dying next to Him on the crosses that the person would be in Heaven with Jesus that day. Obviously the person's dead body would be lying in the dust for everyone to see, & yet Jesus says the man will be in Heaven as well. This shows a clear separation between the spirit or soul of a person & their mortal physical body.

And in Revelations the man "John" was told to come up to Heaven, & instantly he said he was in spirit & was in Heaven beholding The Throne of God. So clearly he was a spirit all of a sudden & did exist separately from the mortal body.

This has happened to millions of people if you care to do research. No one dies with their body. That is a misunderstanding of scriptures.

The Tree of Life puts souls into people & if you don't know how that works, if you run & hide from the knowledge of The tree of Life, then you are ignorant of your eternal soul (The Real You), & simply think you are the material flesh body that dies & is no more. So you accept ignorance as truth & suffer mortality accordingly. That is the picture some limited religious understandings developed out of lack of knowledge of The Tree of Life, & how exactly it places people's eternal souls into them. I could explain it to you but it's too much for people to handle, even nowadays. People are driven by emotion & cannot handle truth.

Anyway so traveling out of the body in spirit & being taken into Heaven, & carried in spirit to all lands, by God, & taught all things, is your birthright; & it is what the man "John" describes happening to him in the last book of The Bible. He enters the spiritual side of life as a spirit & is taken by God to see Heaven & all things. That is a demonstration of the eternal soul that we all have within us, that is completely separate from the mortal flesh body; & is in God's hands always.

The Book of Revelations explains clearly that John's spirit was lifted out of his body by God, & is a separate thing from his mortal flesh. He is shown what will bring peace to the earth, but his soul or spirit is still a separate thing from his mortal flesh body. He wanted to spread Christianity & make the world into a better place, & The Angel of God showed him how that is possible by following Christ. But his soul/spirit was still an eternal thing that God was carrying around to Heaven & all places to teach him things. God will do that to you also if you let Him! Millions of people experience God doing that to them daily. They all know they are eternal souls & not just the mortal body

Last edited by ocean777; 11-24-2019 at 04:25 PM..

Old 11-24-2019, 04:12 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Weak minds...

Old 11-24-2019, 07:29 PM

19,023 posts, read 27,585,087 times
It depends what OP means as supernatural.
Also, humans are not really "natural" beings. Natural beings are animals, plants, children, until their conscious Self enters the body.
But anyhow.

There are several ways "supernatural" may influence a human being.

1. via nervous system. Direct excitement of nerve endings, leading to desired response from a human. Resulting response, in form of emotions/sensations, feeds entity that initiated it. As, on their own, they are void of such opportunity. They have no means to obtain pleasure, other then via human. Obtain pleasure is somewhat wrong term. They are void of any excitement, any senses, any desires. They can feed on those only through human, being energy vampires. For such entity, it doe snot matter, if human is in exstatic orgasm or in depth of pain. It's the high energy level they are seeking.

2. egregorial influence. This is a more subtle one, as it directly influences mental atmosphere of a human. Egregore, being a "mental" creation by itself, has ability to connect with a human mental atmosphere, as far as that atmosphere is tuned to that particular egregore "frequency", so to speak. Egregore senses such potential and may utilize a mental hold on such human. Sometimes, egregorial hold is easy to spot. Example is sudden, irrational desire to have something or do something, rather unusual for a particular person. Desire may be overwhelmingly strong. Compulsive buyers are well familiar with that feeling. Pretty much, most compulsive behavior is egregore based. While in such hold, when human succumbs to such influence, egregore is fed with energy, that being its food.

Old 11-25-2019, 01:23 AM

11,020 posts, read 5,982,960 times
ukrkoz, my question is, does this egregor exist outside the collective or singular minds that create it? Or is it confined to its 'believers'?

Old 11-25-2019, 04:57 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
I dunno about other people, but I call it Grace. How does Grace seem to work?
Seems like Grace opens, changes, alters, awakens my brain or mind to be able to be aware of
what definitely is called supernatural...cuz it is not 'worldly'...but, rather from the Higher Realms or
from the spiritual realms, it you will.

An example of a supernatural experience, 'making a link with the natural world ', as was asked in the op:

One time, (of many examples), when I was in deep, profound grief-crying for 3 months still, from the depths of my being
over the death of the most imp, loving person
in my life from birth...the chemistry of my body/brain suddenly changed...and literally
there was an opening in the ceiling to another realm, certainly
a heavenly realm;
A beam of colored 'stardust' beamed on me as my lungs filled
each breath with such love.

And a feeling was given to me from that 'beam of visible stardust', not that the person was ok,
I knew that - but of such comforting, compassion to help me with this terrible mourning.
As I breathed my lungs filled ...filled...with tangible love - it was more than being a baby being nursed
in the arms of love...um...how does one say?
I was enveloped inside and out with a Divine tangible, mothering love...meant to uplift me
and comfort me...and it was a sharing, letting me know I was felt, I was not alone in this,
this heartbreak was 'going somewhere' - like the rising, warm flame of a candle does.

❤️ Thank You, all my angels and the Holy Spirit, who have made yourselves known
to me so many, many times.

Old 11-25-2019, 06:17 AM

22,161 posts, read 19,213,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
ukrkoz, my question is, does this egregor exist outside the collective or singular minds that create it? Or is it confined to its 'believers'?
emotions emit a vibration, a frequency.
your emotional state determines the vibration that you plug into or tune into.
when you are in fear or anger you plug into all the fear and all the anger held on the planet.
and you are governed by that, you are driven by that, not just with the "fuel" of your own fear and anger, but with the massive fear and anger emitted by others and hovering like a toxic cloud.

emotions don't just dissipate or disappear when you have them, and they' don't affect you alone. they affect others.

likewise when you are in compassion or benevolence or loving kindness you attune to that, you emit that, you are governed by that

your thoughts and feelings and beliefs determine what you emit and what you plug into that has been emitted by others.

Old 11-25-2019, 11:36 AM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
emotions emit a vibration, a frequency.
your emotional state determines the vibration that you plug into or tune into.
when you are in fear or anger you plug into all the fear and all the anger held on the planet.
and you are governed by that, you are driven by that, not just with the "fuel" of your own fear and anger, but with the massive fear and anger emitted by others and hovering like a toxic cloud.

emotions don't just dissipate or disappear when you have them, and they' don't affect you alone. they affect others.

likewise when you are in compassion or benevolence or loving kindness you attune to that, you emit that, you are governed by that

your thoughts and feelings and beliefs determine what you emit and what you plug into that has been emitted by others.

Old 11-25-2019, 11:54 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Question: how does the supernatural world make a link to the natural world

Ouija boards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality