Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 09:22 AM

72 posts, read 105,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerowyn View Post
I am curious though... possessed by whom or what?

Possessed by GOD possibly? not all possessions are of a satanic nature or do you only believe in Satan.
Well I now Know it to be Satan , God would never disguise and identify himself as Satan.

I've figured out that the only possessions on earth are in fact of Satan and solely of him alone, not him and all his angels or people who have passed on and are lost souls. Physcics and mediums could learn a wise lesson from that.

God\CHRIST (that is who I beleive in) is in Heaven completely separated from sin other than he too knows everyones thoughts and deeds.How long GOD choses to let this world go on I don't know.

What exactly would be a case?

Last edited by evets; 04-09-2009 at 09:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 09:58 AM

There was a time when I hadn't figured out god wasn't here and in the heat of what was going on that an exact ring of my telephone would wake me up in the morning. This happened two to three times. As loud as if it were laying beside me.

The problem with that was there was no phone in my bedroom.

Once I knew that ring was actually emanating from within ones own mind the picture unraveled alot easier.

One time I was very confused to just what to do in the face of all this supernatural stuff going on and what it meant. I said to God in my mind if wearing my (catholic ring) would be of any importance to just ring the phone for 2 to 3 seconds and right away the realphone rang for 2-3 seconds and stopped.

I was never catholic and never even realized the ring I was once given for a Christmas gift was actually a religious ring until these events happened.

After you understand that even our telephones ringing is kind of within ones own mind you can appreciate how deep it all is , by the time you consider what else is in your mind.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:10 AM

33,524 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Have you looked into seeking help? What I see in your posts indicate some kind of mental imbalance. I mean no insult, but am concerned about your health....What you see, hear and imagine are a major indicator.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,850,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
Well I now Know it to be Satan , God would never disguise and identify himself as Satan.

I've figured out that the only possessions on earth are in fact of Satan and solely of him alone, not him and all his angels or people who have passed on and are lost souls. Physcics and mediums could learn a wise lesson from that.

God\CHRIST (that is who I beleive in) is in Heaven completely separated from sin other than he too knows everyones thoughts and deeds.How long GOD choses to let this world go on I don't know.

What exactly would be a case?
so in truth you believe there is no God, God does not reside on Earth in ANY fashion there for you only believe in Satan. Gotcha

Since 666 is debunked for one should look for 616 instead you better rethink your belief system on Satan apparently you are working off old news.

I have been in both the presence of Light entities and Dark entities and I can tell you from my OWN experience that God does reside on Earth and that his many Angels also reside here as well. Darkness only resides in those who chose the path allowing it to overtake ones soul. You seem to only choose to see the evil in life and not the light.

You seem to thrive on the controversy of the topic. You thrill with someone agrees with you and if no one plays your game, you talk with yourself on this thread. Your arguments are haphazard at best and fall short of any real logic or solid foundations.

Personally I know the type of person you are and who try to be, I have met a few like you. You are case book example. Not to worry you are harmless just tend to drive some folks nutty with your ideas.

{BTW if you only see Satan that is because you only Believe in Satan one only see that which one only Believes in }

Old 04-09-2009, 01:58 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
^ All true, but it's always interesting to read his postings. It seems to bring out everyone else's sense of humor.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerowyn View Post
so in truth you believe there is no God, God does not reside on Earth in ANY fashion there for you only believe in Satan. Gotcha

Since 666 is debunked for one should look for 616 instead you better rethink your belief system on Satan apparently you are working off old news.

I have been in both the presence of Light entities and Dark entities and I can tell you from my OWN experience that God does reside on Earth and that his many Angels also reside here as well. Darkness only resides in those who chose the path allowing it to overtake ones soul. You seem to only choose to see the evil in life and not the light.

You seem to thrive on the controversy of the topic. You thrill with someone agrees with you and if no one plays your game, you talk with yourself on this thread. Your arguments are haphazard at best and fall short of any real logic or solid foundations.

Personally I know the type of person you are and who try to be, I have met a few like you. You are case book example. Not to worry you are harmless just tend to drive some folks nutty with your ideas.

{BTW if you only see Satan that is because you only Believe in Satan one only see that which one only Believes in }

Faith in Jesus Christ is a belief in God, and an Honor in the face of Satan's attacks that come to me from many sources because I do. Believe me he does not want me to be sharing this and acts accordingly.

Satan plays light and dark, so be warned with the entities you are encountering.

666 has not been debunked , read it again.

Happy Easter to ALL!

Old 04-10-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evets View Post
Satan plays light and dark, so be warned with the entities you are encountering.
Speaking of Satan and entities, in the original Hebrew (or probably more accurately, the original Aramaic), Satan isn't even a name. It's a word. And it means "the accuser." There isn't even a being named Satan!

Old 04-10-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Speaking of Satan and entities, in the original Hebrew (or probably more accurately, the original Aramaic), Satan isn't even a name. It's a word. And it means "the accuser." There isn't even a being named Satan!
so true.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:30 PM

But something tells me this fact isn't going to affect the OP's position.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
But something tells me this fact isn't going to affect the OP's position.
naw, facts are not, we should know that by now... how silly of us to use facts and knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality