Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:43 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,303,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
I see. When I was traveling I was making cash teaching English in schools, you should give that a try.

Baby, you should come out to California next and try to convert me
That's funny, I simply do this because I love it. I'm not concerned about the money, because I get my reward in seeing different things. I always wanted to do something different and I saw my chance to do it, so I took the chance and never looked back.

My next 4 years are going to be hard becaue I'm going to have to stay put long enough to graduate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 10:47 PM

1,115 posts, read 3,133,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_2828 View Post
That's funny, I simply do this because I love it. I'm not concerned about the money, because I get my reward in seeing different things. I always wanted to do something different and I saw my chance to do it, so I took the chance and never looked back.

My next 4 years are going to be hard becaue I'm going to have to stay put long enough to graduate.
Well, how do you survive? I had to teach English just to feed myself and have enough money to survive and move on to the next place, because I traveled after I graduated.

You must have a rich family giving you money. Want to marry me?

Old 04-21-2009, 10:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
well he has a sense of humor so probably by doing a fandangle in front of those that are deaf and blind.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,303,297 times
Quote:
Well, how do you survive? I had to teach English just to feed myself and have enough money to survive and move on to the next place, because I traveled after I graduated.

You must have a rich family giving you money. Want to marry me?
Well, I'm not rich, let's just say that I'm blessed to be able to do this and still survive. I prefer to do this over any job. But of course I do work, just not a full time job. When I come back of course my job is still be there waiting on me. I enjoy my job, because I counsel and help people, but it is nothing compared to me traveling. I wouldn't trade what I'm doing for the world.

Even when I get my masters in theology, I still want to continue traveling.

Last edited by Miss Shawn_2828; 04-21-2009 at 11:33 PM..

Old 04-25-2009, 06:03 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,602 times
You need to use your imagination.....to see it.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:19 AM

1,897 posts, read 3,492,620 times
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools . . . (Romans 1).

The fool has said in his heart, There is no God (Psalm 14:1).

He who has seen Me [Jesus] has seen the Father; how do you say, 'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)

Look unto Jesus and you will see and know God!

Preterist

Old 04-25-2009, 09:37 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
The fool has said in his heart, There is no God (Psalm 14:1).
Quote:
[SIZE=2]Mathey 5:22
Whosoever shall say Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire. [/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
He who has seen Me [Jesus] has seen the Father; how do you say, 'Show us the Father'?" (John 14:6-9)
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Quote:
[SIZE=2]1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time.[/SIZE]
Hmmm

Old 12-02-2019, 11:17 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,078 times
Quote:
I keep on seeing people say things like "If there is a God, why doesn't he show himself?".

So I ask, how would God show itself to us? What if God has already shown itself directly to you, but you did not understand it? What if God is around you every day, but you cannot see it? In what medium would God show itself to us, and have everybody agree in consensus that it is in fact God?

If this power, "God", came directly to you, would you be able to see it for what it really is, without explaining it away as something else? Or would you say "That was weird....." and not understand it?

I would argue that God is entirely personal, and we must find it ourselves. Asking for God to show itself, is like asking for ten million dollars to fall out of the sky for us. It will never happen, if you want it, you need to work hard and go get it.

And if ten million dollars did fall out of the sky on you. You might say "Oh this is just fake money." and keep on walking.
God is on this authentic security camera video returning a soul to a person before they wake up in the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLztSwELUw

Every night the Angel of God leaves its position behind you, where it stood all day while you carried out your daily activities. It stands at the foot of your bed instead & waits till you are fast asleep. Then it pulls your soul out through your feet & takes it to Heaven with it, & places it on a level of Heaven where it continues to learn lessons about life. Then in the morning The Angel of God returns with your soul & places it back into your feet where there is a tunnel going up into the body. The soul goes back into the torso & the person wakes up & forgets everything they did in Heaven moments before.

Often The Angel of God takes a hold of the persons' feet & lifts their feet high in the air so that The Angel can retrieve a spiritual object that it left behind the person when it was standing behind the person all day. There are many videos from security cameras showing sleeping people suddenly being lifted up by the feet as they sleep. This is all done by their own Angels of God who stand behind them all day. It has happened to me ten thousand times.

Here is a video of supposed creepy stuff & at the 3:00 mark you'll see a sleeping man on security camera being lifted up by his feet.
https://youtu.be/BhSwRbrD76s

One man reported that he was lifted up by his feet until he was nearly upside down, & then he was taken inside his body where he found himself in a tunnel. He walked through the tunnel & it had various portals or doors & each door led to a different realm. There was the voice of God speaking to him as he walked through the tunnel & portals, & it described what each realm was. I remember there was a realm of Buddha & a realm of The Father & The Mother God among others. That was the last one he was led to & then he was removed from the passage & placed back in his body as a mortal. The Mother God is One with The Father & you will encounter Her & Her Daughters as well at times. So God is a number of beings in one, & They are both male & female.

So we have videos on youtube of many people being lifted up by their feet as they sleep. We have a video of The Angel of God returning to a sleeping person & placing something into his foot & then he wakes up & begins his day. We have countless videos showing God walking around while cloaking Himself in darkness to hide His light. I've seen God doing this a thousand times. His light is so bright it will blind you, so He cloaks Himself in darkness like a black light that emanates blackness. It shields you from His blinding light & makes Him invisible.

So God has been captured on film & there is no question that God exists & is with us all right now. You simply have to open your mind & The Angel of God who is standing right behind you will begin speaking to you. I've met thousands of people who suddenly felt an Angel's hand on their shoulder. God is right behind you right now.

Last edited by ocean777; 12-02-2019 at 11:34 AM..

Old 12-02-2019, 11:19 AM

50,797 posts, read 24,297,543 times
sigh

Old 12-02-2019, 12:03 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
sigh
You notice his/her travels always seem to be "just before falling sleep"..."while sleep" or "just before wakening"

Once I hit "submit" we may start getting some different revelations from ocean... during lunch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality