Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2011, 03:59 PM

285 posts, read 297,806 times

Advertisements

I have some knowledge about dream and also have a prophetic book which I can interpret some dreams. I designed this question for discussion about this subject to participate enthusiasts in this post and say their thoughts and opinions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 03:49 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
There are a few influences for dreams , that some may know or not know, which are spiritual is nature and supernatural....... See there are dreams that come from the natural activity of the mind and worries of man for their day to day thoughts and the days winds down and the cares for tomorrow with bring reason and thought for the next day.....Then there are manipulation for darks spirits which will bring ideas from familiar spirits , and gnosis spirit which brings a false religion spirits ideas, then there are occult spirit which can bring colorful dreams which people will remember for days , then there are perversion spirits that bring dreams of lust and the same kind , then there are demonic dreams were we see animals and people in our dreams influencing our irritations, then there are dreams from the fallen angels which are like a spirit of fear which can be frightening , which all these dream so far are of the natural mind of man and spirits influencing our ideas for their corruption ...... Then there is dreams and visions for the Living God Lord Jesus Christ, as in the Bible from Joel 2:28....``And it will come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh, and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, you young men will see visions ``...where the Lord Jesus spirit hears there is prayer will give people ideas that can help them find truth in visions for the salvations and blessing from the Lord ....

Old 12-24-2011, 05:41 PM

37 posts, read 38,307 times
3D video gaming enduces lucid dreaming. Being in a 3D digital universe is very much like the sensation of being in a lucid dream where you are invincible, and you can perform superhuman feats and where death is painless and is by no means the end of the game.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,525,886 times
I have been having prophetic dreams lately. The problem is they are all bad. One night I saw the words "Terrible Trouble". In a few days my son was in a horrible accident. I dream of floods, and family problems pop up. The other night it was a dream about steak knives my other son had given me, and quarreling problems up within the family.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
Dreams all happen in that twilight zone of waking up. A dream that seems to take minutes or hours are but a few seconds or microseconds. The dream world is NOT REAL. It is your subconscious playing tricks on you and is 99% or the time triggered by external stimuli. When I was in my late teens and early 20's my dreams were vivid and had experiences of what appeared to be astral travel. I had sleep paralysis many times and now in my 50's, dreams are usually garbage and then I wake.

The brain only fully matures at age 25ish and this must have something to do with the vivid "long" dreams at this age.

The subconscious part of your brain processes data you are not aware of, something in your peripheral vision, a distant sound. Only that which you need to survive/function with are you aware of in your conscious state. The brain never stops working even when you are asleep. Devoid of external stimuli, it will use these recorded events and try categorise them. Usually we forget our dreams as they make no real memories. However I can still recall dreams from my twenteens but a dream last week is gone.

Once you hit 35, your brain stops regenerating brain cells.

A lot of dream state activity can be induced scientifically and with recall.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:15 PM

726 posts, read 1,229,055 times
Who says the brain stops creating brain cells at 35? The body is a creating/living thing, it creates until it dies, and even then it does not stop changing.
You must have a very limited experience /from a book.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:13 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Who is to say that THIS isn't the dream, and the state in which we think we are dreaming is actually the real world? Infact, who is to say that we are not but mere figments in somone elses dream?..,.....

Old 10-30-2012, 04:09 PM

427 posts, read 1,224,039 times
Does anybody know what it means if you can see the future in your dreams or why that occurs? I have had a few dreams that I can remember vividly and accurately and then the events from those dreams will play out in my real life at some point in the future. These dreams are very rare but when they happen and then I see them come to fruition in my real daily life it kinda freaks me out cause I'm not sure what is happening. It could be things as simple as me being in a place in my dream that I've never been to before or meeting a particular person I've never met to more complex things like me doing an activity or a sequence of events playing out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality