Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 03:45 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,850,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post
i don't have to respect islam. it's a bull SH*T religion just like all other religions. There is no God and you have no proof. just like all other religions. your God says that he's the only one true God. just like all other religions. Your God says to kill all others who don't believe in him. just like christianity and some other religions.

i don't have to respect something that's imaginary.

Like I said before no need to fight......Believe whatever you want and leave the others beliefs in peace. it is human behaviour.

Who said God allows to kill people who don't believe in him...........In any holy book you read this? That is not true, and I think you are still alive........right??

Old 07-24-2009, 03:49 PM

433 posts, read 966,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Mona View Post
Like I said before no need to fight......Believe whatever you want and leave the others beliefs in peace. it is human behaviour.

Who said God allows to kill people who don't believe in him...........In any holy book you read this? That is not true, and I think you are still alive........right??
what if i show you versus? will you then shut up?

Old 07-24-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
what if i show you versus? will you then shut up?
Okay.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Okay.
from the bible:

luke 19 verse 27
my enemies which will not accept that i should reign over them; Bring my enemies here and kill them in front of me.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:06 PM

4,275 posts, read 5,429,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
sorry , i though you are human being

i didn't twist anything , i quoted from quran directly

enlighten me with your knowledge , but don't forget to give me the relation between what you gonna to say and the hight of the flood
I am, of course, a human being, but of no blood relation to you or even cultural relationship. So please don't bother with the demagogery.

And you did indeed quote directly from the Quran, and then proceeded to apply concepts that are clearly absent.

The biblical Great Flood, the same one found in the Quran, states that your god flooded the entire earth, not a portion, and no "localized flood" either. The very first proof that this cannot occur is the simply fact that there is not enough water on the planet.

You claim that a localized flood occured yet could also inundated an entire mountain. This is physically impossible. Gravity and hydrodynamics would not allow this. Water would flow towards the lowest point, into riverbeds and eventually out to sea. The ONLY way a mountaintop could be inundated is in the event of a global flood, which is patently impossible.

There is also a complete and utter lack of any marine fossils found on any mountain range but the Rockies, which were once the seabed of an inland sea that encompased our midwest states millions of years ago.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
from the bible:

luke 19 verse 27
my enemies which will not accept that i should reign over them; Bring my enemies here and kill them in front of me.

Alright!! This verse from the bible.......Unfortunately I did not read it so I will leave this for the christians to reply........But I am pretty sure There is an occasion to say that in this time.........Everything happens for reasons.

Give me something from The Quran to understand your point.

Anyway God does not want to kill you because you won't believe in him.........What kind of God it will be. He does not need you at all.
I think this is an excuse to become as atheist.............to relief yourself from the obligations.

Last edited by Mona Mee; 07-24-2009 at 04:22 PM..

Old 07-24-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Alright!! This verse from the bible.......Unfortunately I did not read it so I will leave this for the christians to reply........But I am pretty sure There is an occasion to say that in this time.........Everything happens for reasons.

Give me something from The Quran to understand your point.

Anyway God does not want to kill you because you won't believe in him.........What kind of God it will be. He does not need you at all.
I think this is an excuse to become as atheist.............to relief yourself from the obligations.
NO!
you said "In any holy book you read this? That is not true"
you didn't say in this book or that book. you said 'any'.

NOW HONOR YOUR WORD AND....WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID YOU'LL DO!

Old 07-24-2009, 06:54 PM

24 posts, read 122,210 times
Why are the atheists in this thread so....hostile?

Calm down. While y'all may think the religious folk think irrationally, y'all are reacting irrationally.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:26 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,270,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
And you did indeed quote directly from the Quran, and then proceeded to apply concepts that are clearly absent.
i think that it's you who apply concepts that are clearly absent . quran never mentioned that the flood was for all the world rather it mentioned that it was for tribe of noah

Quote:
The biblical Great Flood, the same one found in the Quran, states that your god flooded the entire earth, not a portion, and no "localized flood" either. The very first proof that this cannot occur is the simply fact that there is not enough water on the planet.
guess what ? i believe that bible contains errors as for it isn't words of God
noway to blame quran for the errors you found in the bible

Quote:
You claim that a localized flood occured yet could also inundated an entire mountain. This is physically impossible. Gravity and hydrodynamics would not allow this. Water would flow towards the lowest point, into riverbeds and eventually out to sea. The ONLY way a mountaintop could be inundated is in the event of a global flood, which is patently impossible.
it was mentioned in quran
44 - Then the word went forth: O earth swallow up thy water, and O sky withhold (thy rain) and the water abated, and the matter was ended. the Ark rested on mount Judi, and the word went forth: Away with those who do wrong

i never said that the level of water kept over the mountain , actually quran said that after the matter was ended the ark rested on the mount which means that gravity and hydrodynamics made the water flow towards the lowest point

Quote:
There is also a complete and utter lack of any marine fossils found on any mountain range but the Rockies, which were once the seabed of an inland sea that encompased our midwest states millions of years ago.
Noah's Ark was discovered in mid May of 1948 by a local Kurdish shepherd boy

Old 07-25-2009, 03:08 AM

320 posts, read 450,708 times
Quote:
from the bible:

luke 19 verse 27
Thats a Parable that Jesus used! Its best to read the whole thing to get a clearer picture of what Jesus is saying!

Peace out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality