Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:33 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,552,296 times

Advertisements

[quote=yeshuasavedme;10038177]I offer links to check out facts/evidences, which exist in this world, in many places, not in cyberspace, for the interested to examine.
If they can travel to examine, great. If they can write the museums who hold evidences, great. If they can get copies of ancient histories from libraries, which tell of dragons and men interacting -by paying a fee for the copies of the books or sections in them, great.
The facts are evidences. They exist. To Palinize the facts/existing evidences, by trying to slay the messengers, is disengenous.[/quote]

Now you show yourself to be not only delusional and gullible, but stupid enough to try to insert politics into this? You really need to get a life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 11:34 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,552,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
OK, it's time to fess up. You're just using a made-up screen name and you're actually Erich von Daniken, aren't you?
No, more like a clone of Campbell34

Old 07-31-2009, 11:48 AM

4,474 posts, read 5,412,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
You did not watch the excellent presentation so as to refute the facts within, but are screaming against the messenger, instead, for fear that your lie of evolution will be exposed.
Your modus operandi is to attack the messenger with lies. so as to obfuscate the truth of the message, for which message you have no answer but to gnash your teeth and froth at the mouth [so to speak], just like all who do who refuse to think or seek whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; or of virtue, or are praiseworthy.

For those who want to know the truth, watch the videos and check out the links which I post that show proofs, with historical artifacts, that men and what is now called "dinosaurs" have always co-existed.
There is more evidence that men and dinosaurs have co-existed from the beginning, proved by an abundance of historical artifacts, than there are that men and bears [and a multitude of other creatures] have co-existed from the beginning. The true ICA stones are indeed validated as authentic. The videos only touch a tip of the iceberg of information which shows that the screams of evolutionists about no evidence are lies, fomented in hell, which binds their minds and sets their tongues on fire -that is my opinion, and an educated one, I do believe.
I watched a salesman make his pitch, nothing more, nothing less.

The plain fact that you must rely on someone who had to FAKE his "credentials" to even make that pitch shows your gullibility in this matter.

Instead of showing us clear frauds, why don't you link to a recognized scientific study showing dino fossils less that 65 million years old?

Old 07-31-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
I am saying that the Bible repeatedly states that the light He created on day 1, and the sun, moon, and stars He created on day 4, all go round the earth, which He fixed in place in the beginning of creation. The false teaching that the earth goes round the sun is only 4 centuries old. It is the sun which rises and sets, going round its circuit in heaven, in Bible language. Once, the sun and moon stood still for almost a full day, by Joshua's command.
Once, the sun went backwards ten degrees, as a sign for Hezekiah, by the prophet's command.

Before the flood, Enoch gave the complete astronomical calendar of the ordinances of the heavens. Uriel showed them to him and he wrote them all down. Uriel [whose name is the same as light] is set over the stars/constellations and the sun and moon.
Ok, now I am convinced you are merely a troll who delights in baiting people.

I will be ignoring your posts from this point foward.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,091,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post

Same.

Either it's all a hilarious hobby/joke or he's literally been in a cave since his inception. I've never seen anyone so unbelievably out of touch with reality, and I don't say that because we're on different sides of the spectrum because there are Christians and theists I truly respect, but this guy just hopped on the net, without any prior knowledge, and essentially googles whatever he wants to be true, finds ANY website made by any old yokol which makes the same argument (and we all know there are millions of those), and runs with it! I literally can't believe it.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"; Romans 1:22

Old 07-31-2009, 12:40 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,632,657 times
Quote:
I am saying that the Bible repeatedly states that the light He created on day 1, and the sun, moon, and stars He created on day 4, all go round the earth, which He fixed in place in the beginning of creation. The false teaching that the earth goes round the sun is only 4 centuries old. It is the sun which rises and sets, going round its circuit in heaven, in Bible language.

You're saying the teaching that the Earth goes around the Sun is only 4 centuries old? Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of ignorance back then. But who was the person that first originated that "false teaching" only 4 centuries ago?

I can understand the "Bible language" idea that the Sun, Moon and planets would seem to revolve around the Earth. Just going back to Moses' time, people would have had no other explanation that they could understand. It only makes sense to describe things as they appear to Earth-bound mortals. You have to take into consideration that many things in the Bible were written for the people to understand at that point in time.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:51 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,680,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post

I believe I'll join you, Axis. Good idea, let's start a trend.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:41 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,070 times
[quote=AxisMundi;10039792]I watched a salesman make his pitch, nothing more, nothing less.
/quote]
So what laboratories tested the stone and what methods did they use to test and what was the verdict of the tests, and on which video is that information on. -see, I do not believe you watched the videos because you have nothing of substance to refute, you just throw out your attacks and hope some stick -like they do to Sarah Palin, without foundation and not in truth -and they all fall down.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:48 PM

33,528 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
No, more like a clone of Campbell34
Actually, I think you shouldn't insult Campbell like that.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Same.

Either it's all a hilarious hobby/joke or he's literally been in a cave since his inception. I've never seen anyone so unbelievably out of touch with reality, and I don't say that because we're on different sides of the spectrum because there are Christians and theists I truly respect, but this guy just hopped on the net, without any prior knowledge, and essentially googles whatever he wants to be true, finds ANY website made by any old yokol which makes the same argument (and we all know there are millions of those), and runs with it! I literally can't believe it.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"; Romans 1:22
What I find telling is that the vast majority of Christians dont agree with him/her, and will find thier ideas absolutely preposterous.

Geocentric universe indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality