Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 01:19 PM

227 posts, read 344,907 times

Advertisements

and if Jesus choose to died for our sins .... it's mean that his mission is done why he will come back !!!
for what reason ? ?!!! ...then God created the hell and the heaven right ... who will get in the hell if our sins were already forgiving !!!!! by killing Jesus !!!!
and it mean that Jesus was suicide ...when he choose to died ....what is the definition of the word "suicide" !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 01:30 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,527,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
and if Jesus choose to died for our sins .... it's mean that his mission is done why he will come back !!!
for what reason ? ?!!! ...then God created the hell and the heaven right ... who will get in the hell if our sins were already forgiving !!!!! by killing Jesus !!!!
and it mean that Jesus was suicide ...when he choose to died ....what is the definition of the word "suicide" !!!!
I believe it was obvious that if he preached his message he was as good as dead... Look at John the Baptist.. He didn't end up so well either.

Jesus as a man, knowing he is going to die was obvious and sorta means he didn't mind dying for the cause. I guess if you want to call it suicide even though he didn't actively participate in his killing but knew it was to happen if he did what God willed.

And yes, if sins are forgiven then no one can go to hell. The sins had already been forgiven.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
I believe it was obvious that if he preached his message he was as good as dead... Look at John the Baptist.. He didn't end up so well either.

Jesus as a man, knowing he is going to die was obvious and sorta means he didn't mind dying for the cause. I guess if you want to call it suicide even though he didn't actively participate in his killing but knew it was to happen if he did what God willed.

And yes, if sins are forgiven then no one can go to hell. The sins had already been forgiven.
you mean that God is fool ....He created the hell and the heaven ? ? and He changed his mind ...He will not use the hell !!!!!! because he sacrfice Jesus !!!! did you understand my point ?

Old 09-22-2009, 02:04 PM

and it's mean that any one in this life can do what he want ...."kill" "rape" "steal" because he will not punish all the world will be in the heaven in the end !!!! and that equal between who believe in God and obey him and who believe not , because all will be in the heaven !!! and the killers of Jesus will win the heaven also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-the most important question is
Did God can forgive our sins without killing Jesus ? he can or can not ?

Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
you mean that God is fool ....He created the hell and the heaven ? ? and He changed his mind ...He will not use the hell !!!!!! because he sacrfice Jesus !!!! did you understand my point ?
I don't believe heaven or hell are places that God made but rather states of being that simply are the result of what we do to ourselves in this life.

God is everywhere at once remember. I can't get your point because we define hell and heaven differently.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
and it's mean that any one in this life can do what he want ...."kill" "rape" "steal" because he will not punish all the world will be in the heaven in the end !!!! and that equal between who believe in God and obey him and who believe not , because all will be in the heaven !!! and the killers of Jesus will win the heaven also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-the most important question is
Did God can forgive our sins without killing Jesus ? he can or can not ?
Yes God forgave the sins with or without Jesus. Jesus showed us how to live with forgiven sins. The sins are ultimately forgiven by God.

Jeremiah 31:34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Hebrews 8:12 "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Old 09-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Yes God forgave the sins with or without Jesus. Jesus showed us how to live with forgiven sins. The sins are ultimately forgiven by God.

Jeremiah 31:34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Hebrews 8:12 "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
this what God said in Quran ...that he forgive the sins if he want .....and the hell is one of his creation all the world know that ...and it the same definition ... the hell is the hell ( in islam or christinity) and the heaven is the heaven

Old 09-22-2009, 02:35 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,571 times
Quote:
i know what you believe
Did he will paid the price for the sin of his killers ?
what is the greater sin than "killing a son of God" ? ....it a great and awful sin right !!!! [/quote

Yes, He did paid the price for His killers when He said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

If you can understand the work God does, then you will have no problem understanding His forgiveness.

[quoteYou mean that the sin of Adam and our sin will forgiving by the sin of killing Jesus !!!!!!!!!
That is Absolutely correct!

Quote:
If Jesus killed as sacrifice it's mean that God love Ibrahim more than Jesus ...when he saved Ishmael and don't let him slayed his son !!!!
don't you see there are there sins here ....1=sin of Adam , our sins =2 the sin of killing Jesus = 3
if you want to say it's not a sin when they killed Jesus ...it's mean you have a blind mind
The sin of killing Jesus in the eyes of God is a forgivable sin, because the killing of Jesus was as a sacrifice for the sin of Adam, prompt by God Himself.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Act 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

As for my being blind, well, all I can say is this, once I was blind, but now I see.

Blessings, AJ

Old 09-22-2009, 02:41 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,571 times
Quote:

I have a problem with "with or without Jesus".

The whole premise of forgiveness is the sacrifice: Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The sacrifice God made is because He was willing to forgive all our trespasses.
And without Jesus, that is an impossibility.

Blessings, AJ

Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
That is Absolutely correct!

The sin of killing Jesus in the eyes of God is a forgivable sin, because the killing of Jesus was as a sacrifice for the sin of Adam, prompt by God Himself.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Act 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

As for my being blind, well, all I can say is this, once I was blind, but now I see.

Blessings, AJ
I don't insult you ...but
don't you see that the sin of Adam is no thing !!!! if it compare with the sin of killing Jesus !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality