U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 10-12-2009, 02:57 PM
 
227 posts, read 316,193 times
Reputation: 19

Advertisements

God is one from the first creation (Adam) there is no Holy spirit "God" and there is one Human/God version ....you know what .... Adam , and Moses , and Ibrahim,Noah, Solomon, etc.....
They will be wonder when they discover that their "God" become three Gods ....how their told them that He is the only God of this world....then He creat two more Gods !!!!!
the question is : why God did not tell Adam , and Moses, and Ibrahim that Holy spirit is God and he will creat another God !!!!

and the case of the sin of Adam that Jesus died for !!!! there is no sin and the prove is :
God order Abel to give a sacrifice and and did not order Adam to sacrifice !!!
Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-12-2009, 03:59 PM
 
204 posts, read 591,862 times
Reputation: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
God is one from the first creation (Adam) there is no Holy spirit "God" and there is one Human/God version ....you know what .... Adam , and Moses , and Ibrahim,Noah, Solomon, etc.....
They will be wonder when they discover that their "God" become three Gods ....how their told them that He is the only God of this world....then He creat two more Gods !!!!!
the question is : why God did not tell Adam , and Moses, and Ibrahim that Holy spirit is God and he will creat another God !!!!

and the case of the sin of Adam that Jesus died for !!!! there is no sin and the prove is :
God order Abel to give a sacrifice and and did not order Adam to sacrifice !!!
Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

pick up a book and read it for once! you are completely delusional!
you don't believe ANYBODY'S God! you don't believe Jebus, you don't believe Zeus, you don't believe in Apollo, you don't believe in Vishnu, you don't believe in any one of them! why? because you think that YOUR God is the only true God. well, have you ever thought that a person who believes in Jebus, or Zeus, or apollo thinks the EXACT same thing about THEIR own God?!
don't you think that someone here is going to be disappointed? lol maybe it's all of you!!!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2009, 10:00 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,051 posts, read 31,628,814 times
Reputation: 10525
Insan777, you have made a declaration. Fine. Wonderful. Mazel tov. But to expect that everyone is coming over to your point of view--as you clearly do in all the other threads you've started--well, that's where the delusional part comes into play. This is not a courtroom, and you don't "win" by making the "best case."

You said what you wanted to say. Now don't be offended if anyone else challenges your belief. Because that's all it is, no matter how many links you post or quotations you refer to. It's your personal opinions versus anyone else's.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 AM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,618 posts, read 11,829,051 times
Reputation: 3746
Default Thanks!

Well said Fred. Hey; I think I'll try it: it looks like fun, and it's a lot easier than digging up and posting an inexhaustible supply of absolute facts to refute most all of the Q'Ran's and Bible's impossible or implausible statements:

There is no God. God isn't "dead" because He never lived.

Wow! That was really easy!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2009, 06:31 AM
 
227 posts, read 316,193 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillthink4u View Post
pick up a book and read it for once! you are completely delusional!
you don't believe ANYBODY'S God! you don't believe Jebus, you don't believe Zeus, you don't believe in Apollo, you don't believe in Vishnu, you don't believe in any one of them! why? because you think that YOUR God is the only true God. well, have you ever thought that a person who believes in Jebus, or Zeus, or apollo thinks the EXACT same thing about THEIR own God?!
don't you think that someone here is going to be disappointed? lol maybe it's all of you!!!
what religion you talking about .... i talking for the christian religion ....you talking about "jebus, zeus , apollo ....!!!
what is the relation ....it's not make any sense

Last edited by insan777; 10-13-2009 at 06:43 AM..
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2009, 06:58 AM
 
204 posts, read 591,862 times
Reputation: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
what religion you talking about .... i talking for the christian religion ....you talking about "jebus, zeus , apollo ....!!!
what is the relation ....it's not make any sense
it doesn't make sense to you because you're not thinking and you're not listening to what i'm saying! it's very simple and logical if you could open your eyes for 10 seconds...

here it is again: every religion, including christianity, islam, and all the other ones with their own Gods, believes that their God is the only true God. neither one has proof of the existance of its God and neither one accepts ANY other Gods except their own.
it's not hard to imagine that they are all delusional since they can't all be right!
So, an Atheist (such as myself), believes that the people, fighting over who's God is real and who's is not, are all delusional.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2009, 08:17 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,051 posts, read 31,628,814 times
Reputation: 10525
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Well said Fred. Hey; I think I'll try it: it looks like fun, and it's a lot easier than digging up and posting an inexhaustible supply of absolute facts to refute most all of the Q'Ran's and Bible's impossible or implausible statements:

There is no God. God isn't "dead" because He never lived.

Wow! That was really easy!
See? Everyone can be a Threadmeister!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2009, 09:21 AM
 
Location: PA
2,616 posts, read 4,139,149 times
Reputation: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
God is one from the first creation (Adam) there is no Holy spirit "God" and there is one Human/God version ....you know what .... Adam , and Moses , and Ibrahim,Noah, Solomon, etc.....
They will be wonder when they discover that their "God" become three Gods ....how their told them that He is the only God of this world....then He creat two more Gods !!!!!
the question is : why God did not tell Adam , and Moses, and Ibrahim that Holy spirit is God and he will creat another God !!!!

and the case of the sin of Adam that Jesus died for !!!! there is no sin and the prove is :
God order Abel to give a sacrifice and and did not order Adam to sacrifice !!!
Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Read Genesis again. God never ordered Abel or Cain to sacrifice!

Gen 4:1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2: And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3: And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4: And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

BTW the trinity was from Genesis. It is written "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". God's name is Elohim, meaning "On high" but it is the plural form of the name. If God was one indivisible it would be Eloha, but it is not.

Further the "Shma" declares the unity of God. Why Unity, because God has multi-parts. It is written "Behold Oh Isreal, the Lord is your God, the Lord is Unity." The word used for Unity is Echad the same word to represent the oneness of man and woman in marriage. If it was one indivisible the word used would have been "y'chid", but it is clearly Echad which means "Unity".

Further the bible says that God is Love. If God was one indivisible, then his beingness of Love would be a narcissistic type of Love. But since God is a multi-part being his Love is complete Love.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2009, 12:09 PM
 
227 posts, read 316,193 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
Read Genesis again. God never ordered Abel or Cain to sacrifice!

Gen 4:1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2: And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3: And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4: And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

BTW the trinity was from Genesis. It is written "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". God's name is Elohim, meaning "On high" but it is the plural form of the name. If God was one indivisible it would be Eloha, but it is not.

Further the "Shma" declares the unity of God. Why Unity, because God has multi-parts. It is written "Behold Oh Isreal, the Lord is your God, the Lord is Unity." The word used for Unity is Echad the same word to represent the oneness of man and woman in marriage. If it was one indivisible the word used would have been "y'chid", but it is clearly Echad which means "Unity".

Further the bible says that God is Love. If God was one indivisible, then his beingness of Love would be a narcissistic type of Love. But since God is a multi-part being his Love is complete Love.
Notice that both of them sacrifice to God !!! ok ....
who told them to sacrifice ?!!!!who learned them to sacrifice ????? !!!!

who told them to sacrifice ?!!!!who learned them to sacrifice ????? !!!! Adam or GOD ????
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
 
204 posts, read 591,862 times
Reputation: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Notice that both of them sacrifice to God !!! ok ....
who told them to sacrifice ?!!!!who learned them to sacrifice ????? !!!!

who told them to sacrifice ?!!!!who learned them to sacrifice ????? !!!! Adam or GOD ????
if the stories are in fact true, then.....it wasn't God or adam who told them to sacrifice....it was their CRAZY brain and their paranoid minds that did.

i still insist that you put an "E" right before "777"!!!!!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top