Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 09:01 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,460,383 times

Advertisements

A Prayer of Release for All Free Masons

Old 11-06-2009, 09:07 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,668,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post

Wind and Fire Ministries, interesting name and an interesting prayer full of lies by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Masonic Fraternity. Just like any other fly-by-night ministry they have to try make a name for themselves by attacking something they know absolutely nothing about. These type of ministries have been doing this for decades and yet the Masonic Fraternity is still here and will continue to be here long after this ministry has failed and gone to dust.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:02 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,680,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Wind and Fire Ministries, interesting name and an interesting prayer full of lies by someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Masonic Fraternity. Just like any other fly-by-night ministry they have to try make a name for themselves by attacking something they know absolutely nothing about. These type of ministries have been doing this for decades and yet the Masonic Fraternity is still here and will continue to be here long after this ministry has failed and gone to dust.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 AM

2,886 posts, read 8,287,322 times
???
Lord Have Mercy

Old 11-06-2009, 10:47 AM

303 posts, read 570,113 times
WATCH THESE you can learn alot about the occult nature of Freemasonry and such

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3924304351562745462&ei=v2D0Su64JaLwqAO28J2KAg&q=ri ddle+in+stone&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7652891847477492406&ei=EGH0Sv2CK4f YqAOV44ToBA&q=lightbringers&hl=en#

Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 AM

And just what is this supposed to be, videos about the Freemasons of Washington, DC and the so-called secret society, will let me tell you these things are so far off base it isn't funny and I know from what I speak of, I am a life member of the Scottish Rite of the Valley of Washington, DC, a Past Master of four blue lodges in Washington, DC and the Past Grand Lodge Officer of the grand Lodge of District of Columbia in Washington, DC and I can personally tell you that what these videos are showing you are a bunch of lies, you know it's a good thing the Freemasons don't take people to court over defamation of character and the lies that are told about them, because they'd win every case. If we were a secret society, you wouldn't hear about us, nobody would know about us if we were a secret society. All I can say is be thankful for your freedoms that you have, it's because of the Freemasons that you've got them and continue to have them to this day.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:17 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,680,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
And just what is this supposed to be, videos about the Freemasons of Washington, DC and the so-called secret society, will let me tell you these things are so far off base it isn't funny and I know from what I speak of, I am a life member of the Scottish Rite of the Valley of Washington, DC, a Past Master of four blue lodges in Washington, DC and the Past Grand Lodge Officer of the grand Lodge of District of Columbia in Washington, DC and I can personally tell you that what these videos are showing you are a bunch of lies, you know it's a good thing the Freemasons don't take people to court over defamation of character and the lies that are told about them, because they'd win every case. If we were a secret society, you wouldn't hear about us, nobody would know about us if we were a secret society. All I can say is be thankful for your freedoms that you have, it's because of the Freemasons that you've got them and continue to have them to this day.
I feel for you. Lies and complete misinformation on the Pagan background have been so spread around, my husbands family that is here dare not say anything. They are from Norway and still celebrate and practice many of the traditions. I have enjoyed being a part of them. On another note, I have read some about the Freemasons, and find it very interesting.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:10 PM

303 posts, read 570,113 times
Moderator cut: personal and attacking

MATTHEW 5:33-37
Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord."
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

MATTHEW 21
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders ( MASONS ) rejected, The same was made the head of the corner; This was from the Lord, And it is marvelous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And he that falleth on this stone shall be broken to pieces: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will scatter him as dust.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 11-06-2009 at 05:06 PM..

Old 11-06-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caucazhin View Post
ptsum...this is for you... put away the false oaths and false Gods of freemasonry that you worship they are from satan himself......... maybe you should retitle it the Scottish wrong...........

And heres another short movie for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8rTj27bOWg

MATTHEW 5:33-37
Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord."
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

MATTHEW 21
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders ( MASONS ) rejected, The same was made the head of the corner; This was from the Lord, And it is marvelous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And he that falleth on this stone shall be broken to pieces: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will scatter him as dust.

And I'm really supposed to listen to this, this is the biggest load of claptrap I have ever heard in my life, I am not a believer in your Christianity nor will I ever be. I know you're kind and there is nothing that you can say or do that will ever change what I believe or the fact that I am a member of one of the greatest fraternal organizations in the world, so go and stand on your soupbox and wave your sacred book at somebody else, because I'm not listening to your rhetoric and lies.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:21 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,544,967 times
My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason and an active member of the Episcopal church.

He was one of the most Christian men I've ever met. He didn't just talk the talk - he lived his life as Christ would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.