Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:14 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Why do you accuse me of "fear" and bigotry? Is this forum a forum for "bigotry" against anyone who dares to "speak truth to power" [see above]?
Because I have read the end of the "Book", I know who wins the war of Light against darkness, and I am not going to be on this earth when the last battle is fought, so I have no fear of that engagement. I know where I am going and how and why, and Who is making my future possible, in Light.
Well all you try to do is spread your fear of the unknown.

There is no truth in it.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:38 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,454,219 times
Zechariah speaks of the last days founding of the temple of the Harlot, which is the feminine personification representing the spiritual city of darkness, which city will rise again on earth, back in the land the rebellion began in [when a cherub -not a Satan- fell, and led a rebellion of fallen men and demons against the city of God, Zion above. Babylon is the spirit of iniquity represented by the woman -the Harlot- in the measure. The sirens are seen taking her to set her in her place built for her in Shinar [Iraq].
This is all to happen in the future, in the last of the last days, when that "house/place/temple" for the Harlot is built in "Shinar".

The Harlot will have a "son", the man of sin, who is described in Daniel as a man "strong in crafts". "The Craft", is described in Freemasonry doctrine as Freemasonry itself.
Quote:
Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Quote:
Freemasonry
"Masonry", "The Brotherhood", "The Lodge", "The Craft"
-http://www.religion-cults.com/Secret/Freemasonry/Freemasonry.htm
Now I'm not declaring that I have been given a "revelation" or have secret knowledge about Freemasonry's founding dark power's plans to establish a NWO -a buzzword for the government of the final man of sin, with headquarters in Irag/Shinar; but I am "just sayin'" -as 'they' say- that the Scripture states what will happen in the future; and Freemasonry sure seems to be in line and determined to fulfill Scripture by raising up the "house" for the Harlot of Scripture [the personified woman, iniquity]; which house is the temple for the City of darkness, whose prince is Satan; and which city, Babylon, is the spiritual "anti-city" against Zion [the City of YHWH/God] above.

There is coming a last days battle that will "span the globe", as the Dead Sea Scrolls speak of it as, when satans, demons, and fallen men in league with them will rise against the LORD/YHWH [who is come in flesh as second Man, and is Jesus Christ], and rise against His holy angels, and against righteous men who speak the Truth. But for that battle to come, the house must be built in Shinar -in Iraq, where the rebellion began and was halted -paused- by the confounding of the language into the 70, which grew over time like trees branching out from the trunk to the near 6,000.

Quote:
5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is the ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their appearance in all the land 7(and, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead); and this is a woman sitting in the midst of the ephah. 8And he said, This is Wickedness: and he cast her down into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there came forth two women, and the wind was in their wings; now they had wings like the wings of a stork; and they lifted up the ephah between earth and heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build her a house in the land of Shinar: and when it is prepared, she shall be set there in her own place.
The woman has to have a place, a house, a temple, and that temple is the goal of "The Craft" -Freemasonry.
Quote:
Masonry makes no profession of Christianity... but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple... in which there shall be but one altar and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shastra, Sade, Zend-Avesta, Koran and Holy Bible shall lie... and at whose shrine the Hindoo, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel... " "The Kentucky Monitor, " Fellowcraft Degree, p. 95

Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
SSDD. Are you capable of actually having a cogent discussion? All you've ever done so far is to post long rambling cut-n-pastes from sites that even most of your fellow christers think are...wacky.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:15 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
I want to know more about this harlot lady. I think I went out with her back in high school.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:29 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,431,956 times
Wow this probably explains why gw bush 'really' invaded iraq.......it was so evil freemasons would have access to iraq to start building the 'temple of the harlot of babylon'.Since i dont believe there are any,or many,freemasons living in muslim countries I guess the plan was to have a bunch of American and British freemasons come in and build the temple.Yeah...yeah..thats the ticket!Its so clear to me now!
I guess they waited too long to get it done though,and since President Obama is giving iraq back to the iraqis,I guess the world is safe from the 'rapture' for awhile longer....at least 2012

Old 11-09-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Wow this probably explains why gw bush 'really' invaded iraq.......it was so evil freemasons would have access to iraq to start building the 'temple of the harlot of babylon'.Since i dont believe there are any,or many,freemasons living in muslim countries I guess the plan was to have a bunch of American and British freemasons come in and build the temple.Yeah...yeah..thats the ticket!Its so clear to me now!
I guess they waited too long to get it done though,and since President Obama is giving iraq back to the iraqis,I guess the world is safe from the 'rapture' for awhile longer....at least 2012
When Psalm 83 is fulfilled read it as ["it will be done by YHWH, a prophecy]" , then the Islamic nations surrounding Israel will be neutered, so that the world stage can be set for Ezekiel 38 to be fulfilled.
In the Bible, the man of sin =the anti-Christ, is an Assyrean/Chaldean, and he is not an Islamic, so the world powers will be changing before the final stage is set, with Israel controlling all of the borders God gave her through Abraham.
This thread is not saying the things are "now" but they will "be", and it looks very much like the dark power behind Freemasonry intends to have a "house" for the Harlot of Zechariah 5, the woman who is "iniquity".
And why is the Koran on the Freemasonry altar ceremonies if there are no "Muslims" in Freemasonry?
While it is not true that Dr Martyn lloyd Jones is a Freemason [proof is in all his sermons against all the tenents of Freemasonry], it is said that Osama Bin Ladin is a Freemason,which explains the reluctance to get him by Clinton and by all the world's brethren in Freemasonry among the allied nations.

No Masons in Islamic nations? -that is not so.
[quote] http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6496/pg1
i understand but look at what else i found:

www.rangeguide.net...Moderator cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Miss Blue; 11-10-2009 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: coyright violations

Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How on earth do you get away with starting all these threads that bash people who don't think like you do?
It takes me less than 3 minutes to read this thread, i am more interested in what rebuttals folk post, her posts get the scroll wheel treatment

YSM IMO epitomizes the reaping of what the USA govt and churches sowed in the 50's by trying to control the masses with fear, doing nuclear drills by hiding under your school desk and kissing your a$$ goodbye. This same religious right has fostered other woo woos like Palin, Bachmann, Bohner who in all respects are not only ignorant of their scriptures but have really nothing much intelligent to say regarding USA politics.

It is a common meme with these woo woos (read:evangelicals) Everyone else is the enemy and only their beloved fictitious jeebus can save teh wurld.

The sad thing is that these folk are all going to be hugely disappointed come old age, that they dedicated not only time but also money to fostering nothing more than a cult following of a fairy tale. Come Jan 1 2013 and we are all still here, methinks maybe then some of the more astute woo woos (if they exist) will start denouncing their past faith - OR - some woo woo may come up with another doomsday scenario that they will buy into.

At least half (and then some) of the USA have come to see the GOP for what it is that they were riding these woo woo fears to acquire power and try and maintain it. St. Shrub 2.0 was I suppose a blessing is disguise in that not only did the world reject that woo woo, but opened the eyes of thinking Americans too.

For someone like me observing both religion and USA politics, it is obvious that this is how the masses have been controlled/duped. Thankfully, it does appear that time has passed.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Well all you try to do is spread your fear of the unknown.

There is no truth in it.
You are silly to claim that I am spreading fear of the unknown. I am not afraid of the future or the now, since Jesus came into my life -40 years ago.
Now, this thread is just something that has come to my notice, and that is all. FYI, The rapture happens before the scenes are set for the final battles., and if I am alive I will be raptured and will not remain on the earth for these things to come to a final conclusion.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:50 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
You are silly to claim that I am spreading fear of the unknown. I am not afraid of the future or the now, since Jesus came into my life -40 years ago.
Now, this thread is just something that has come to my notice, and that is all. FYI, The rapture happens before the scenes are set for the final battles., and if I am alive I will be raptured and will not remain on the earth for these things to come to a final conclusion.
You know NOTHING of Freemasons, Pagans and more. Stop trying to spread your fear.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:20 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Now, this thread is just something that has come to my notice, and that is all.
Uh, newsflash! This thread didn't come to your notice -- YOU POSTED IT.

To quote Melvin Udall: "Go peddle crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality