Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:54 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,472,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
[/b]

Pretty typical actually. Posting about things she knows nothing about. You will get used to it.
If one has not been set free from dark powers of the Freemasonry blood oaths, then of course one believes they are under the dark power they bound themselves in blood oaths to, but Jim Shaw got free, and his book was written to expose the darkness, which Believers in Christ are to do. To have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather to reprove and expose them.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:13 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,702,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
If one has not been set free from dark powers of the Freemasonry blood oaths, then of course one believes they are under the dark power they bound themselves in blood oaths to, but Jim Shaw got free, and his book was written to expose the darkness, which Believers in Christ are to do. To have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather to reprove and expose them.

Again, you dont know what you are talking about. Just more fear mongering.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:19 PM

The secret of Freemasonry, only revealed when one has bought their way up to the top, apparently, is that "Man is God"
The nation of Islam was founded by a Freemason.
It is said by some that the current office holder of the US presidency is likely to be the illegitimate son of that former nation of Islam member, who was murdered for leaving nation of Islam -look at the video -and others- of Malcolm X, and read the connections S.D. had, to him, in Seattle, and see why some say he is the father of the potus
YouTube - MALCOLM X: I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything
-Whatever; it is interesting to see that there is a connection to the nation of Islam and Freemasonry.
Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan are Freemasons, and so is Jeremiah Wright, who is, professedly, a former Muslim -http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Wright_Jeremiah_53721790.aspx

Quote:
I've been taking a closer look at the writings of Wesley Williams, and I am shocked. I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same.http://www.rense.com/general72/freem.htm

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 11-10-2009 at 04:35 PM..

Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,448,588 times
Wow YSM,I cant believe so many on here complain about your posts....I personally can't wait to read what crazy thing you will come up with next.So now you think barak obama is malcom X's secret illegitimite lovechild?...now thats funnyI figured if I asked you about freemasons I would be treated to a flood of nonsensical posts....and I wasnt disapointed

Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 PM

40,048 posts, read 34,696,729 times
Quote:
The secret of Freemasonry, only revealed when one has bought their way up to the top, apparently, is that "Man is God"
Now, honestly, you make this post as though it was truth engraved in stone. All right, you read some stuff. Maybe you even did some 'research' (though one would hope it involved something deeper than a quick trip around the internet). But you really need to stop making these unilateral declarations, and then acting offended when someone else takes you to task for them.

If you were all set up as the sovereign with whom one does not argue, it'd be one thing. But you're not...so get down off that soapbox, willya?

Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM

5,420 posts, read 6,521,179 times
I have a really hard time believing that the anti-christ would come in the form of some old guys who like to wear funny hats and drink a beer or two while they raise money for charities.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Wow YSM, I cant believe so many on here complain about your posts....I personally can't wait to read what crazy thing you will come up with next.So now you think barak obama is malcom X's secret illegitimite lovechild?
I didn't say that I believe that O is X's offspring, There are some who wonder if, and some who think it is so, and they have their reasons laid out. The pictures are presented by them to go along with the circumstances of the relationship of SD and her family to X. The mystery of O will not go away because the man has sealed all records of his life, and his weather underground terrorist friend has written a false bio for him [which is proven false by what is known for sure about his life],which he took credit for writing.
And If you are the one who asked me about F.M., then you are the one who caused me to look into this in the light of Scripture. What about their temple they want to build where all "religions" have an altar and the prophecy in Zechariah 5?

As a Bible believing and 1 Enoch [Ethiopian Enoch] believer, I know that there is coming a time when the Church [any and all who are truly born again in Christ and who are "watching" by living godly sober lives -as the NT tells us to always be doing] will be removed from the midst of the world, before all the prophecies are fulfilled about the last of the last days.
There will be world wide worship of the "stars" -"the host of heaven/fallen angels", as in "Hinduism"; and worship of men as "god", and of the created things, and there will be a temple in Shinar/Iraq where all false religions -even false "Christian" religions, will worship together, adn a man will arise who will claim to be an incarnation of "the "Force", which is an anti-YHWH trinity of ancient Hinduism.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
The final man of sin will be an Assyrian, states the Word of God

Where did you find this?
There are many passages which state that that man will be Assyrian-Chaldean, and also that the Parthian-Median empire will revive -I'll post some for you later, but after tomorrow, as I have a [presently] homeless woman and baby coming to spend the day tomorrow. My daughter and son-in-law do volunteer hosting at a city homeless shelter, and one has to get involved when they see the need, so I will not be on internet.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 11-12-2009 at 12:45 AM..

Old 11-12-2009, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
There is nothing even remotely resembling that in masonic lodges in several states. That is absolutely false.

Jim Shaw has been show to be a fraud and a writer of fiction. He is not a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason. Therefore, Billy Graham was not at his initiation. If there was an initiation, Billy Graham would not be permitted to attend since he is not a member. These things all discredit anything Jim Shaw has written.

Evidence presented has to be believable to be taken seriously.
Ptsum agrees Billy Graham is a Freemason. There is ample evidence that Billy Graham is a Freemason; and Jim Shaw was a Freemason, and did write the truth about his whole journey into it and how he got saved by Jesus Christ, who is His LORD God and Savior, and how he left it.
Billy Graham is not only a Freemason, he is apparently an illuminati, of which I have not studied on -yet, but I am aware of what is written about them and Freemasonry.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:53 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,688,185 times
Quote:
Ptsum agrees Billy Graham is a Freemason. There is ample evidence that Billy Graham is a Freemason; and Jim Shaw was a Freemason, and did write the truth about his whole journey into it and how he got saved by Jesus Christ, who is His LORD God and Savior, and how he left it.
Billy Graham is not only a Freemason, he is apparently an illuminati, of which I have not studied on -yet, but I am aware of what is written about them and Freemasonry.
Let's get one thing straight here, if you're going to quote me at least do it correctly and don't twist it into your lies. I said that Billy Graham is listed as a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, I never mentioned anything about a man named Jim Shaw, however since you brought his name up, he is a fraud and a charlatan and was never a member of the Masonic Fraternity. So quit twisting other people's words into your lies because that makes you a liar also....also there has never been any connection between Freemasonry and the Illuminati,before you make such statements,I would suggest that you educate yourself so that you don't look so foolish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality