Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,462,953 times

Advertisements

The final man of sin will be an Assyrian, states the Word of God, and Babylon will rise again, states the Word of God, and the siren demon spirits of seduction seen in Zec 5 are taking that "iniquity" -the Harlot- to set her on her base which will be built in Shinar, which is Iraq, home of ancient Babylon.
But will that final man of sin be a Freemason? Freemasonry is a spirit [there are many] of anti-Christ, as described in the NT, for everyone who denies that Christ is come in flesh is anti-Christ, states the Word, and Freemasonry claims that Jesus Christ is only a human being, not Christ come in flesh. -http://www.trosch.org/bks/rvw/shaw-mckenney.html

Zechariah 5
Quote:
5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is the ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their appearance in all the land 7(and, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead); and this is a woman sitting in the midst of the ephah. 8And he said, This is Wickedness: and he cast her down into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there came forth two women, and the wind was in their wings; now they had wings like the wings of a stork; and they lifted up the ephah between earth and heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build her a house in the land of Shinar: and when it is prepared, she shall be set there in her own place.
Quote:
1. JESUS CHRIST
a. MASONIC DOCTRINE
Jesus was just a man. He was one of the "exemplars," one of the great men of the past, but not divine and certainly not the only means of redemption of lost mankind. He was on a level with other great men of the past like Aristotle, Plato, Pythagoras and Mohammed. His life and legend were no different from that of Krishna, the Hindu god. He is "the son of Joseph," not the Son of God.

Quote:
Masonry makes no profession of Christianity... but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple... in which there shall be but one altar and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shastra, Sade, Zend-Avesta, Koran and Holy Bible shall lie... and at whose shrine the Hindoo, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel... " "The Kentucky Monitor, " Fellowcraft Degree, p. 95
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also]. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
1Jo 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, [even] eternal life. 1Jo 2:26 These [things] have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:55 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
no no the temple building stuff is all about the temple of solomon and hiram abif.
see the following in KJV.
I kings 5:10

Old 11-08-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
no no the temple building stuff is all about the temple of solomon and hiram abif.
see the following in KJV.
I kings 5:10
I'm speaking of the place built for the woman -the harlot, representing the spirit of the "mystery of iniquity" who is taken by sirens [seducing spirits -disembodied nephillim females] to set her on her base built for her in Shinar -where Babylon and the Tower of Babel was.
The connection to the plan of Freemasonry as written in the book I pasted from certainly correlates well with that future temple of iniquity in Shinar, where the spirit of anti-Christ will have a leader in whom to fool the world who do not receive the "love of the Truth/Jesus Christ", after the Church is removed from the midst of the world.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:27 PM

33,574 posts, read 37,202,082 times
How on earth do you get away with starting all these threads that bash people who don't think like you do?

Old 11-09-2009, 08:48 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,645,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How on earth do you get away with starting all these threads that bash people who don't think like you do?
It's easy; she cloaks it in religious righteousness. Anyone could play that game. Fortunately, most of us choose not to (for various reasons).

Old 11-09-2009, 08:51 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,696,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
But will that final man of sin be a Freemason? Freemasonry is a spirit [there are many] of anti-Christ, as described in the NT, \
So you've given up ranting about Mormons and zombies and have decided that this week's paranoid babble is going to be about the masons. Got it.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What a fearfully paranoid and small, dark life she lives. Always suspicious, always scared of things she doesn't understand, always trying to twist biblical words around to justify her bigotry and petrified hatred.

Sad, sad life.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I'm speaking of the place built for the woman -the harlot, representing the spirit of the "mystery of iniquity" who is taken by sirens [seducing spirits -disembodied nephillim females] to set her on her base built for her in Shinar -where Babylon and the Tower of Babel was.
The connection to the plan of Freemasonry as written in the book I pasted from certainly correlates well with that future temple of iniquity in Shinar, where the spirit of anti-Christ will have a leader in whom to fool the world who do not receive the "love of the Truth/Jesus Christ", after the Church is removed from the midst of the world.
What people am I bashing? Isn't this a "religion and philosophy" forum for "discussion"? What is bashing about "speaking truth to power"?, to quote a certain [confused about where the power was], someone?
Is discussion and observation of Freemasonry off limits for some reason? -Why?

Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 AM

Quote:
What people am I bashing? Isn't this a "religion and philosophy" forum for "discussion"? What is bashing about "speaking truth to power"?, to quote a certain [confused about where the power was], someone?
Is discussion and observation of Freemasonry off limits for some reason? -Why?
You remind me of Wanda Barzee.

What you do is not discussion, it is ranting and paranoia.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
What a fearfully paranoid and small, dark life she lives. Always suspicious, always scared of things she doesn't understand, always trying to twist biblical words around to justify her bigotry and petrified hatred.

Sad, sad life.
Why do you accuse me of "fear" and bigotry? Is this forum a forum for "bigotry" against anyone who dares to "speak truth to power" [see above]?
Because I have read the end of the "Book", I know who wins the war of Light against darkness, and I am not going to be on this earth when the last battle is fought, so I have no fear of that engagement. I know where I am going and how and why, and Who is making my future possible, in Light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.