Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:33 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,758,618 times

Advertisements

well the way i see it god dosen't kill, we kill everything on this earth.. not even the krill is safe from us!!! just ask any animal what they fear most, i would figure they would say humans..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 11:19 PM

33,596 posts, read 37,237,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Since you don't know for sure that's true, I thank you for your opinion!
Oh, but it's not an opinion. It's a fact proven because I carry DNA from each of my parents....Do you actually think that your parents deserve no credit for your existence?

I don't believe there is a god, so of course I cannot give him credit for killing, curing or anything else. If there was a god I hardly think he would be such a cruel entity.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:10 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,238,942 times
God will Judge the lving and the dead...in the end it says in the Bible that the dead will be before God....So did anyone truly DIE?.....

"So Who ever has the Son has life, WHo ever does not have the Son of God does not have life"

This meaning is saying that those who know not the son, or God, are already dead!
So God didn't kill anyone!

If you take that reference litterally and read up on the matter.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:17 AM

815 posts, read 1,547,260 times
I have now listened to parts of Bibil.
The flood is a trifle. It is found out that after a flood there were people of other people. Which it killed.
In general on an old precept "God" - an embodiment of the most awful image.
"It" from the sky wishes to take hold of the people and inserts the sperm into servants...
"It" has found idiot Moisej. Promises to give another's earth. Deceives and inserts the sperm. There are "selected people".
Gives Moisej advice. As a result: a genocide. The promise of another's earth. Murder of children. Sex with servants. Use of slaves. An exchange of the husband for drugs. Use of contraceptives. A deceit.
Trade relations between people and relatives.
Sexual relations between relatives.
Moisej does not receive the earth...
Children of Moisej do not become "elite".
Children from "It" become the selected people.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloy View Post
I have now listened to parts of Bibil.
The flood is a trifle. It is found out that after a flood there were people of other people. Which it killed.
In general on an old precept "God" - an embodiment of the most awful image.
"It" from the sky wishes to take hold of the people and inserts the sperm into servants...
"It" has found idiot Moisej. Promises to give another's earth. Deceives and inserts the sperm. There are "selected people".
Gives Moisej advice. As a result: a genocide. The promise of another's earth. Murder of children. Sex with servants. Use of slaves. An exchange of the husband for drugs. Use of contraceptives. A deceit.
Trade relations between people and relatives.
Sexual relations between relatives.
Moisej does not receive the earth...
Children of Moisej do not become "elite".
Children from "It" become the selected people.
"Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ Has been born of God, And everyone who loves the parent Loves the child. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
And his commandments are not burdensome, For whatever is born of God conquers the world, Our faith.
Who is it that conquers the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the son of God?" 1 John 5:1-6

Earth is A death zone!...to escape it we must conquer our sins!

Jesus says "Follow me"....and so we have the one who has conquered saying and showing us how to ...DO THE WILL OF GOD AND CONQUER DEATH>Earth.,,and be reborn into the new.

There is no other way!...for this world was made for that sin and sinners...to keep sin at bay here and teach the lessons of life out of death...until they repent...and turn from their own stupidity.
Which would be to forget about the self...and concern ourselves with God's will and word being done...correctly and to the letter of the law...nothing omitted nothing removed...
So this can end on a righteous happy note....or it goes beyond anger.

its up to us...all of us...and it is irrifutabel and futile to denie God.
As we will soon find out, if they do not stop sinning!

And what will be left is a few Good men and women...in the end of it all...Does it have to come to that?....God foretells us it does....and who's fault will that be?

Don't blame God or Christ!

Last edited by Sir Les; 03-06-2010 at 08:52 AM..

Old 03-06-2010, 08:53 AM

3,770 posts, read 10,591,978 times
So to say that we have a place in Heaven after we leave this garbage can of a world is a comforting feeling for if it were death only in Sheol,how disappointing.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,845,611 times
Jonah said: curing the ills of what the mean spiritedly caused World is: what praise God can be Done.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 AM

Yes comforting to know we have a place....But does it mean we should pollute with them?
Does it mean we should sin and trespass on other life forms to suit our bent existance?

NO...we should follow the first instruction out of Genesis and tend and keep the Garden with all seed/plants...as God has given us them all...to do so with.

And in that we find we become God's helpers...and God wants his Gardens full of his children...in peace, health, and happiness!

So even if it is hell here or coming into it...we should still do the will and fulfill the word..in any estate...because God does not change...God is constant in all realities....
And he wants us to show sign...or countersign...EDENS would be the multiple of his creation!

And the poor lazy slave made more than the other two, with a seed the size of a mustard seed....eh?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:07 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,592,859 times
god is like a traffic light, he neither helps nor punishes, if we obey the light everything works out.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:10 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,845,611 times
Are you just being an existentialist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality