Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2010, 11:07 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,105,716 times

Advertisements

Do Evil thinkers know God better than Good thinkers?

We cannot help what we are born with in terms of mentality and inclinations towards knowledge of good and evil.
We are all born with more good in our hearts than evil.
From my point of view, I know that some, at some point in time, somehow allow our evil side to lead in thinking as opposed to letting our original birth condition of good thinking to rule. I was four, from what I am told, when I somehow chose to think from the evil side instead of the good side the way I did and adapted to the more evil attitudes and persona that I had to the age of 36. This change that persisted till I was 36 was caused by the evil conditions that I was thrust into thanks to being a member of what most would call a dysfunctional family. I now thing with a blend of good and evil.

This evil inclination leads to a faster knowledge of God as this condition leads to repentance faster than those with a good inclination and attitudes.
An evil inclination does this because it tries harder to know the thinking of what it considers the enemy, good, while the good people are hobbled by their good inclinations which shuns evil. The good thinkers tend to resist rapprochement to the other side while the evil thinker knows that it is better to know good well.
Evil thinkers will recognize evil more readily than good thinkers because of their desire to capitalize on any situation. The good thinkers will not. The evil thinkers will then know if a situation be good or evil sooner and in more depth than the good thinker.
I know this from butting head with those who believe themselves to be good thinkers but who do not recognize their own evil thinking. This may be why scriptures remind us constantly that we are all sinners. I recognize my sins and evil thinking while the good do not and if I was in an evil stance at present, I would call these hypocrites.
I think that the, perhaps unworkable, love the sinner and hate the sin, is a reminder from the ancients, not Jesus, that we are all doing the best that is possible within the conditions that made us who we are.
I therefore thank God, so to speak, for the criminal/evil mind, delinquent personality and contrary nature that lead me to repent at a relatively young age and thus leading me to what some call apotheosis. I would define this word as more of a rapprochement to the Godhead and not that of becoming as God unless you want to think of this word as saying an evolving and becoming to God status. A God WIP. I like to call it, and rightfully so, evolving perfection. Even Jesus or the ancient creators of his persona reminds us of this with his, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods.
I call it evolving perfections because that is exactly the world and situation we live in. It, like all of us, are evolving our initial perfection to a higher order. From birth to death.
I fought and studied God for 36 odd years before I knew enough of our world paradigm to challenge the Godhead to show himself and prove me wrong in my thinking. He/It did show himself. Not to prove me wrong but to prove me right. If I would have been wrong, the Godhead would not have acknowledged me. I call the cosmic consciousness Godhead because He/It is not what most traditionally call God.
That was the day that I was saved and recognized that none of us are ever lost.
Good believers have a hard time with the concept of evolving perfection because they do not recognize the benefits of evil and why God/Man invented or created it. In this issue they are befuddled in their thinking as they do not recognize that God wants us all to recognize our evil natures and repent. I do not blame believers, in a sense for this because it is hard on the personality to truly repent. I would say that some would even call it traumatic. I can be a hard hearted yet always truthful SOB and repentance brought me to tears so I know that the so called good will shun true repentance almost instinctively. The arrogance, determination and desire to know evil, something that I have naturally, is stifled by their thinking that they have found God in the writings of men and this prevents them from looking for the true God of this world. They cannot understand Him because of this and is why they use words like faith, and admit that they do not understand how their unfathomable God works. Yet they follow what they do not understand instead of demanding understanding from themselves, before doing the rather silly thing of following without knowing why they follow.
Scripture should not be taken literally but let me quote a few that would logically apply to God. Those who are somewhat enlightened will agree, after interpreting these, that none are ever lost to God, that there is no such place as hell, that there is no such thing as a rapture. You will also know that evil is good as it leads to repentance, and that there will be no end time unless man decides to create one. Agreement with one or all of these will show that you are thinking better than believers who think they have found God. I would remind those that think God is in a book that that is idol worship. God I see as a title only and not a particular person and believe that He is to be sought and if found then the bar should be raised to continue the natural evolution of our ideals. God can thus always improve and evolve along with man.
To show that we are all evolving perfection, I offer this.
Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

To think that God would create less than perfection is wrong.
To think that our initial perfection ever goes to imperfection is wrong.
To show that none of us are ever lost and that there is no hell.
2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]1 Timothy 2

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
To repent one must first sin and therein lies the reason why God/Man invented or created sin and evil.
The question then becomes, will an evil thinker know the thinking of God better than the those who profess good thinking?
Is the thinking of a repented evil mind more moral than those who believe themselves to have always been more good than evil?

Regards
DL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
No more or less than green tomatoes roll uphill more quickly than chickens.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times

Hummmm, I am not sure it is truly possible to "know" a fictional character. I may indeed "know about" the legend of "Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or Jack Frost" but, I don't believe I can "know" a character that doesn't exist. Kinda like claiming to be a drinkin' buddy of "Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan, or Winnie the Pooh".

Old 05-12-2010, 01:22 PM

433 posts, read 587,130 times
The answer is yes, evil thinkers do know better.

The problem is sometimes people have a hard time identify them. Take a look:

A: someone talks about God's laws all the time

B: someone never speaks on behave of God (he might have some thing to say about people in A-category)

Who is using God to carry out his own agenda? Why does he know what God had said?

(Bin Laden belongs to which category?)

Old 05-12-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post

Hummmm, I am not sure it is truly possible to "know" a fictional character. I may indeed "know about" the legend of "Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or Jack Frost" but, I don't believe I can "know" a character that doesn't exist. Kinda like claiming to be a drinkin' buddy of "Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan, or Winnie the Pooh".
I do not see the problem. I drink with Pooh although I do not like his sweet drinks and P B and I use his hookah and solve world problems till we both fall out of our seats.

Are so prejudice that you would deny us our pleasures.

Regards
DL

Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic235 View Post
The answer is yes, evil thinkers do know better.

The problem is sometimes people have a hard time identify them. Take a look:

A: someone talks about God's laws all the time

B: someone never speaks on behave of God (he might have some thing to say about people in A-category)

Who is using God to carry out his own agenda? Why does he know what God had said?

(Bin Laden belongs to which category?)
C. The church.
He is a RCC friendly flag op.
They shaved him and now call him Benedict.
What they can do with make up these days.

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality