Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 03:15 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,158,378 times

Advertisements

Before I start I am not going to address unsubstantiated claims or assertions..
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Ho ho ho
Santa?

Quote:
They kept inserting the evolution in your mind and went on asserting that repeatedly until you have become convinced about it.
Claim.

Quote:
On the contrary evolution is not the answer; and clearly God the Most Wise is the Creator of the creation, and there must be a doer of every action and a maker of any thing.
Claim.

Quote:
No, it is the wisdom of God.
Claim.

Quote:
First of all "God" not "gods"; God is the Creator; how can anything be done without any doer?
Claim.

Quote:
Who said: man is perfect? or any creature is perfect? The only Perfect is God; and such congenital malformations indicate to us how the right things are done and how the normal formation is accomplished and demonstrate the correct and marvelous creation by comparison with the malformed.
Claim.

Quote:
In addition, it will serve to progress the science and knowledge and other purposes.
That is the most cold hearted, horrible thing I've heard a theist say on this forum.
The suffering of billions "will serve to progress the science and knowledge and other purposes".

Quote:
I don't think all the universe is made for us exclusively: It may be the Earth is subjected to us and our Moon, in addition to some planets maybe.
May be? Then why can't we visit them without current technology? This universe, including this planet which in most areas humans can not survive on.

Quote:
But the whole universe: no, I think it is very tremendous; and I think it is full of other beings other than we are here on our small planet.
Moreover, the planets are inhabited.
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_>
You might want to read this Contradictions

Isn't it strange that all the "great knowledge" that muslims are claiming is in the quran, is only being discovered AFTER modern science proves it? You and I both know what is going on here..

Quote:
This is your words which I did not say; you say and you believe your words.
Avoiding you're own arguments weakness.. nice.. so you are purposely staying ignorant... if that is the case, why are you here in a debating forum?

Quote:
Not at all; the wisdom of God Most Gracious is manifest everywhere, in spite the atheist denies it.
Did you watch "stupid design"? That is not wisdom...

Quote:
And this is related to what?
To the OP

Quote:
I know enough to refuse and reject it, unless I believe others and disbelieve myself.
You can refuse and reject anything without knowing squat. This case, you don't know squat.

Quote:
Therefore, you fell in their trap and they convinced you until you convinced yourself which is not any scientific way of thinking.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#The_Theory_of_the_Evolution_and_Natural_ Selection_>
Are you denying "descent with modification"... if you are then you are claiming we are clones of our parents

Wow.. going to a religious website to try and understand science...

This is your website "retort".
1. The skin of the monkey is full of hair like the cat, while man is not like the monkey in this respect.
Obviously he hasn't meet this man.

2. The hair on the monkey head is equal in length with that of its body; while the hair of man's head is long.
The same as above..

3. The monkey hasn't any beard or mustache, while man is on the contrary of that.
Really..

4. The monkey has a long tail, while man hasn't any tail.
I present the human tail..
http://infounderground.net/media/179/200901092228279031.jpg (broken link)
5. The monkey does not speak, while man can speak different languages.
Monkeys appear to have a primitive language.
BBC News - Monkey calls give clues to language origins

YouTube - Can Monkeys Talk? - Robert Seyfarth, RDF TV

6. The monkey walks on four limbs, while man walks erect and straight on two legs. And so on, there are great differences between monkey and man.

Monkey apes humans by walking on two legs - Science- msnbc.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 07:54 PM

YouTube - Class Day Lecture 2009: The Uniqueness of Humans

Very informative...

Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,555,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Very interesting forty minutes but to me all it proves is that man has evolved a level beyond that of chimps and chimps have evolved a level beyond that of baboons and baboons have evolved a level beyond that of monkeys...etc. etc. etc.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
Very interesting forty minutes but to me all it proves is that man has evolved a level beyond that of chimps and chimps have evolved a level beyond that of baboons and baboons have evolved a level beyond that of monkeys...etc. etc. etc.
In brain power yes.. but 1 thing.. baboons are monkeys..

Old 05-20-2010, 05:01 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,555,038 times
Quote:
In brain power yes.. but 1 thing.. baboons are monkeys..
They are called "old world" monkeys. Like I said...they have evolved further.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:34 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,832,597 times
I have read this reply of Gplex and I am astonished how a man claim himself seeking after the truth in scientific way; how such man may utter such words of fallacy and only try to overcome in words and avoid admitting the truth.

Quote:
Before I start I am not going to address unsubstantiated claims or assertions..

Santa?
See?

Quote:
Claim.

Claim.

Claim.

Claim.

Claim.
It is your claims and avoidance of admitting the truth and the defects of such theory of Darwin et al.

Quote:
That is the most cold hearted, horrible thing I've heard a theist say on this forum.
The suffering of billions "will serve to progress the science and knowledge and other purposes".
Try to consider with a scientific and logical thinking:

E.g. Mongolism (or Trisomy 21 or Down's syndrom): it is a congenital disease: some children born with this triple chromosome 21: this is the outcome of a child whose mother was usually older when she conceived him.

Here the child will have some mental retardation with varying degrees, and will keep up sexually immature.

Such individual will go between men and women and be like a messenger who is sexually and mentally not mature. The man will not fear for his honor concerning this individual go among women.

Moreover, this will demonstrate many things in this subject and explain to people many things in the present and in the future.

Quote:
May be? Then why can't we visit them without current technology? This universe, including this planet which in most areas humans can not survive on.
Here the Quran has outstripped your science; for the Quran tells us there are people and other forms of life (plant and animal) out there on the planets.

Quote:
Isn't it strange that all the "great knowledge" that muslims are claiming is in the quran, is only being discovered AFTER modern science proves it? You and I both know what is going on here..
See the above paragraph.

Quote:
Did you watch "stupid design"? That is not wisdom...
No stupidity other than the atheism and denial of the Creator of the universe and the Lord of mankind, animals and plants.

Quote:
To the OP
This is on your forehead

Quote:
You can refuse and reject anything without knowing squat. This case, you don't know squat.
You know the squatting.

Quote:
Are you denying "descent with modification"... if you are then you are claiming we are clones of our parents
I know that God created the male and female of every species and let them reproduce; and God created the father and mother of mankind and let them reproduce; and God still creates new species: male and female in many districts and new strange species appear unexpectedly here and there.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#I_Saw_with_My_Own_Eyes_>

Quote:
Wow.. going to a religious website to try and understand science...

This is your website "retort".
See the retorting.
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#The_Theory_of_the_Evolution_and_Natural_ Selection_>

Quote:
1. The skin of the monkey is full of hair like the cat, while man is not like the monkey in this respect.
Quote:
Obviously he hasn't meet this man.
You bring an abnormal man skin as a witness; while generally speaking man's skin and hair is obviously different from that of the monkey.

Quote:
2. The hair on the monkey head is equal in length with that of its body; while the hair of man's head is long.
Quote:
The same as above..
The same as above.

Quote:
3. The monkey hasn't any beard or mustache, while man is on the contrary of that.
Quote:
Really..
Like the beard of the male goat and the mustache of the tiger or the cat? But the beard and mustache of man is quite differnt from the goat and the monkey.

Moreover, the complete beard and mustache of the Caucasian race is different from the Yellow, Black and Red races.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...ur_human_races

Quote:
4. The monkey has a long tail, while man hasn't any tail.
Quote:
I present the human tail..
No, this is not the tail; this is the coccyx. There is no tail for man, while the monkey in general has a tail.

Quote:
5. The monkey does not speak, while man can speak different languages.
Quote:
Monkeys appear to have a primitive language.
All animals have some sort of sounds and languages to understand each other; but this is quite different from the skilled language expressions of man in comparison to all other animals in general.

Quote:
6. The monkey walks on four limbs, while man walks erect and straight on two legs. And so on, there are great differences between monkey and man.
Quote:
This is in general; but does man walk on four? while generally monkeys walk on four, and if they sometimes walk on two legs, this will be temporary and not as a common way of walking.

How can you be any scientific man and cannot see the obvious differences between man and monkey!?

Last edited by eanassir; 05-20-2010 at 07:59 AM..

Old 05-20-2010, 07:51 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,644,987 times
Quote:
I have read this reply of Gplex and I am astonished how a man claim himself seeking after the truth in scientific way; how such man may utter such words of fallacy and only try to overcome in words and avoid admitting the truth.

See?

It is your claims and avoidance of admitting the truth and the defects of such theory of Darwin et al.

Try to consider with a scientific and logical thinking:

E.g. Mongolism (or Trisomy 21 or Down's syndrom): it is a congenital disease: some children born with this triple chromosome 21: this is the outcome of a child whose mother was usually older when she conceived him.

Here the child will have some mental retardation with varying degrees, and will keep up sexually immature.

Such individual will go between men and women and be like a messenger who is sexually and mentally not mature. The man will not fear for his honor concerning this individual go among women.

Moreover, this will demonstrate many things in this subject and explain to people many things in the present and in the future.

Here the Quran has outstripped your science; for the Quran tells us there are people and other forms of life (plant and animal) out there on the planets.

See the above paragraph.

No stupidity other than the atheism and denial of the Creator of the universe and the Lord of mankind, animals and plants.

This is on your forehead

You know the squatting.

I know that God created the male and female of every species and let them reproduce; and God created the father and mother of mankind and let them reproduce; and God still creates new species: male and female in many districts and new strange species appear unexpectedly here and there.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#I_Saw_with_My_Own_Eyes_>

See the retorting.

You bring an abnormal man skin as a witness; while generally speaking man's skin and hair is obviously different from that of the monkey.

[font=Verdana]

The same as above.

[font=Verdana]

Like the beard of the male goat and the mustache of the tiger or the cat? But the beard and mustache of man is quite differnt from the goat and the monkey.

Moreover, the complete beard and mustache of the Caucasian race is different from the Yellow, Black and Red races.
The Universe and the Quran 2

[font=Verdana]

No, this is not the tail; this is the coccyx. There is no tail for man, while the monkey in general has a tail.

[font=Verdana]

All animals have some sort of sounds and languages to understand each other; but this is quite different from the skilled language expressions of man in comparison to all other animals in general.

[font=Verdana]

This is in general; but does man walk on four? while generally monkeys walk on four, and if they sometimes walk on two legs, this will be temporary and not as a common way of walking.

How can you be any scientific man and cannot see the obvious differences between man and monkey!?:eek:

We can it is called EVOLUTION!!!!!! You really need to look it up.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:01 AM

Life is transmissible from one destroyed planet to a newly formed palnet

Life came to our Earth embedded in the meteoritic rocks. Life came in the form of seeds and branches of the plant, in addition to the decayed animal and man corpses.

The meteoritic rocks were the remnants of some destroyed planets in the past. Those past planets that were destroyed had been inhabited with man, animal and plant and other forms of life like the microorganisms.

When these meteorites and portions of the destroyed planets settled on Earth, and the circumstances and conditions became suitable and rain water came down, the seeds and branches started to grow, and the decayed corpses of animal and men became wet, and God - be glorified - created various forms of animal and man species: a male and a female out of every species and subspecies and let them reproduce until they filled the Earth.

The Universe and the Quran 2

In this way, God created mankind and various species of animals.
//www.city-data.com/forum/relig...an-animal.html

So this is the story: no evolution and natural selection as do Darwin et al assert.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
We can it is called EVOLUTION!!!!!! You really need to look it up.
Don't shout; this was not the answer to my question.

And I tell you: it is the creation of God Almighty, and no evolution!! as asserted by Darwin et al.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,644,987 times
Quote:
Don't shout; this was not the answer to my question.

And I tell you: it is the creation of God Almighty, and no evolution!! as asserted by Darwin et al.
Yes it is an answer to your question. We have many similarities between us and the "monkeys" which is obvious and of course we would not be be exactly like them, it is called EVOLUTION.

No creation, no God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality