Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 02:40 PM

6 posts, read 9,568 times

Advertisements

Drover, I really don't care what your opinion is of me.....
Once you become a saint, build a nice home with crappy sound proofing(all rent free), and allow these people to move in with you, then come back and judge me...until then, please, take some sorbitol, and watch Dora the Explorer
I mean, excuse me if I don't give these people everything I own, including my very small entertainment budget, and my Dish Network so they can have something to do aside from bother me and harass me. I don't live in a parking garage, I don't live in a storage facility, I don't live below a day care center! I live in an apartment, and I refuse to glorify all these children just because you want me to, they are not my future, if they are yours then I can understand why this country is never going to get any better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 02:46 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
None of this justifies viciously insulting a 2-year-old girl. For that I will judge you freely whether I have attained sainthood or not.

Old 09-09-2010, 02:47 PM

475 posts, read 570,827 times
If a two year old is deserving of being insulted, they deserve being insulted. It's not like it's being done to their face. Or the two year old might log on to City-Data and realize OH NO THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT MEEEEE

Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 PM

"None of this justifies viciously insulting a 2-year-old girl. For that I will judge you freely whether I have attained sainthood or not."
Someone's just cranky because their cholesterol and alcohol levels are right where they should be......for a normal human being.
Your arguing is so futile, and really funny.....I think you just like to argue
Feel Free to judge though, I thought it would bother me, but now that I reflect on it a little it really does not

Old 09-09-2010, 06:28 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Well actually I wasn't making an argument so much as stating an opinion, namely that you have the neighbors you deserve. So enjoy 'em.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:17 PM

Okay Drover, whatever!
I deserve their harrassment, because somehow, I am venting about hearing their child run around out of normal hours?
.....Okay, Anyway, to everyone else, we just had another episode with these people!
I had to call the cops again, I was wearing ear plugs, trying to fall asleep when the cieling starts shaking, and through my ear plugs I hear my neighboor yelling at me, calling me a B--- Obviously he keeps up with the city data forums, anyway, I called the cops, they came, so did the landlord! Anyway, the other two women they harass came out and spoke to the landlord for like 30 minutes, and told him everything that was going on again

Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,400,486 times
WOW, I hope you get it resolved. And do not worry about the self proclaimed "righteous" people on here. You were venting is all. NONE of us live there and CAN'T judge you and the situation.

Good Luck. Please keep us posted.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM

475 posts, read 570,827 times
Move out, burn it down

Old 09-10-2010, 01:14 PM

1,465 posts, read 5,145,886 times
Astro, 2 things I would do

1. Ignore Drover
2. Move

Old 09-10-2010, 02:00 PM

221 posts, read 798,945 times
MOVE. Why even waste the time and aggreviation of suing anyone? Just move. It's not going to get any better and when you come home, you are entitled to have some sort of comfort, not living with animals, which is what they sound like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting