Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2015, 04:12 PM

584 posts, read 1,935,639 times

Advertisements

paul is not a raciest but
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 04:23 PM

12,713 posts, read 15,532,629 times
This is the thread that keeps on giving!

Old 03-12-2015, 04:38 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,018,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Davies View Post
At some point this needs to come out. This is common in the Mexican race. If you have holes over your shower, they are spying on you. If you have slits where the wall meets the ceiling you have people spying on you and if you patch them up and the slits come back you can be sure of it. I don't know how it is done but I was in a building that was mostly Mexican and one day a lot of the people where mad at me and latter that day the maintenance man came and told me that I was cought master&##$ting and it would be better if I moved. I guess that is a big sin in their race that will probably end in a few generations. Hear is how a private eye broke it down for me. In just about every motel is Mexican maids and maintenance man or men. The police pay these guys to do it to catch bad guys and the motel likes it to stop problems before they begin. As a bonus, the maintenance man gets a live, free sex show. If you call the police, they will ask if you are on skye meds or have a history of mental health and make out like it is your mind. Even the Attorney General knows this is going on and at a function I had one tell me that even if you have a right to have a concealed gun permit and you shot one through the ceiling, you will go to prison for murder. These people go on to work in apartments and practice this same invasion of privacy. This may sound like I am racist but I am not. This race of people come hear from a country where they have no rights and think it is alright to practice that here and the people in charge let them get away with it. We all have a right to privacy but the fact is, if you don't have money, you won't have it.

I won't comment on the rest of your crap, but I find it amusing the bolded comment highly amusing.

I have a concealed weapons permit and I carry......only an idiot is going to fire a shot thru a ceiling. How is someone (with a ceiling between you) a threat to your person safety? Having a permit and the ability to carry doesn't mean you can pull your weapon willy-nilly. There needs to be a viable threat to your personal safety.

Oh, and I love to know the name of the Attorney General you personally spoke with

Old 05-09-2015, 12:19 AM

206 posts, read 333,359 times
Yes Virginia, there ARE twisted psychos out there who harass their neighbors. Believe it or not many live in apartments. The nut jobs among us have figured out multi-family housing provides ample opportunity to indulge in sociopathic activity with little to no risk of prosecution by authorities. We're talking malicious, empty shells of human beings who feed off the torment they inflict on others. American developers throw up new construction with little regard to tenant privacy. A better tool of torment was never invented than the modern day apartment. Insulation between floors is so lacking it's not difficult to discern where an upstairs or downstairs neighbor may be at any given time. No spy device necessary. It's no wonder tenant turnover is so high in multi-level hell holes. If you're being stalked or otherwise harassed by an apartment neighbor check in with your local tenant's union. Many attorney's will give free initial consultations as well. Bottom line: bone up on your rights for your jurisdiction and proceed accordingly.

Old 05-21-2015, 12:46 AM

1 posts, read 3,039 times
I've had neighbors watch me from outside late at night, he collaborated with another neighbor closest to me who had taken my picture while I was unaware and outside in front of my apartment (neighbor one told me about it, as if it intensified his spying) and the worst part, was that he was renting an apartment near mine but also an attorney in the state office where I worked! This guy followed me as I jogged with my dog, stayed late at work at MY desk, leaving chewed pens so I'd know he'd been there (everyone in the office wondered why he chewed on pens), tried to push my door open as I was in the shower (I had a dog that responded by trying to attack him from inside my apartment and he later commented on me owning a dog) and finally, when my dog lunged at him in the dark as I let him out I turned on the porch light and saw this creep near my window close to midnight! I went to the district boss and told him I had a gun and that the stalking had to stop, as it was ensuing at work and that I would use the weapon if he'd ever succeeded in getting into my apartment, but would rather not even have to. I kept pushing my boss to do something and finally, they did. After that however, the stalker came into my office to punch boxes and show me that he was pissed, waited in the parking lot to speed past me, nearly hitting me with his car and kept trying to talk to me. I responded with explicit anger and firmly explained that he was not a friend, would or could never be and that the creepy stuff he was doing was NOT okay. Eventually, I nearly got fired for being a liability that didn't have the pay grade of an attorney but invoked my rights through the union rep, whom fought and won my case AGAINST attorneys I worked for! This was too much. I met my son's father who scared the neighbors away and ultimately left because I had gotten pregnant. ALL of these things that happened, changed my life simply because a guy with a sickening problem, chose me to stalk. This being the abridged version, you can imagine how combating an attorney can be, when you're just the hired help! What a nightmare people can become, when they have no respect for your rights. Creepy, dangerous behavior changes lives! Stop it in it's tracks, even if it ends up taking time. You'll feel better knowing you fought for your rights and it resonates to others who may need to think twice before they think you're a pushover.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:11 AM

6 posts, read 18,015 times
Law enforcement are run by secret societies who are fomenting the spying. It is real. They all support the Obama initiative.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:19 AM

You clowns are trying to down play the spying.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:25 AM

They have people put tracking devices in your cars. These people are sick. They are very cowardly.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:32 AM

I like this site.My ex is one of those haters who has had me stalked

Old 05-22-2015, 12:37 AM

These clowns be harassing me and my son.
I say we all pick places to meet and discuss these issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting