Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 09:37 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,732,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatanjaliTwist View Post
Ah, I've hit a wall...
https://arcc.sdcounty.ca.gov/Pages/document-copies.aspx

... seems I need doc #'s & recording years, name of an owner, etc.

Again, this info was found in 1-min last year online. I don't know why I can't find something/someone/some entity I can contact, which is above the heads of the property mngmt staff (multiple letters written/phone calls/face to face interactions to the office haven't resolved the issue), since they've not been able to handle the situation in 10-mos (that I've been here) & years (according to other tenants).

If prop mngmt can't handle it... there has to be someone else who can, no?
https://iwr.sdtreastax.com/SanDiegoT...on/Search.aspx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2014, 02:58 PM

2,898 posts, read 6,321,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezfreak View Post
Thank you so much, Rez. Unfortunately, I get record not found (oh, well, we tried), but I believe the issue may soon be resolved after visiting the office this morning & having a 30-min chat with 2 of the prop mngrs. They normally don't have that kind of time, but I lucked out, as it was uncharacteristically slow today.

They asked if I were leaving in 8-wks due to the constant kid noise & I said that I'm moving out of state, but, if suddenly offered a job here & I accepted, I'd still move to another complex, due to the noise. Even though the families have been given multiple letters & spoken to 1/2-dozen times since I've been here (& none of them have been here even 1-yr), these 2 mngrs felt it was time they threaten eviction, due to the many complaints & additionally, that they're hearing from other tenants that they're moving once their leases expire.

I told them I didn't want to be responsible for anyone's eviction & they said not to worry... they pulled out all the files, whilst I was there & it seems all those families said they had no kids... yet they not only do, but they're all stuffed in 2-bedroom flats & they can't allow that legally on their leases. One family has 4 adults & 3 kids in a 2-bedroom. So, the mngr who takes care of all the legal letters said she'd come up with something (either to threaten eviction or to evict) & approach 1 family at a time, because she doesn't want to run into problems with discrimination accusations if evicting multiple families with kids at once (if that's the way it all materializes).

In any event, we'll see what happens & if they walk their talk. I'd like to have a bit of peace these last 8-wks & since I won't be in the lovely SoCal temps any longer & off to a frozen tundra to spend the winter, I'd love to be able to have my doors & windows open all day/night, since I'm paying my $$$ rent in order to do so.

Thanks again, Everyone. I appreciate your help! Hopefully, it will all end well & maybe these folks will get threatening letters & straighten up, not needing to leave. As far as the family with 1/2-dozen living under 1 roof... well, they may have to go anyway, but that's their own fault for lying.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,031 times
How can I contact the owner of an apartment complex I'm renting from the property is located at 8005 Rothington Rd Apartment 81-87 in Dallas,Texas

Old 05-04-2015, 05:00 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,464,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80honey View Post
How can I contact the owner of an apartment complex I'm renting from the property is located at 8005 Rothington Rd Apartment 81-87 in Dallas,Texas
If you read through this thread the suggestions given here are as valid today as they were last year.

Old 06-13-2017, 02:27 PM

1 posts, read 732 times
Orleans square crooperate number

Old 12-11-2017, 05:13 PM

1 posts, read 647 times
Rabrrita - you sound like a rich person that does not care about poor people that are renting from you. These are people just like you wishing to live well. You don’t have to handle concerns personally just because someone reaches out, but to “hate... to be bothered” with another’s issue, really? How much energy does it take to wish someone well & redirect a comment to the mgmt office? I hope you find freedom from hatred, joy & love.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:09 PM

13,074 posts, read 20,743,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorinaRG View Post
Rabrrita - you sound like a rich person that does not care about poor people that are renting from you. These are people just like you wishing to live well. You don’t have to handle concerns personally just because someone reaches out, but to “hate... to be bothered” with another’s issue, really? How much energy does it take to wish someone well & redirect a comment to the mgmt office? I hope you find freedom from hatred, joy & love.
I have no "poor" people renting from us. And even if there were, this is Business not a friendship. The management company is hired to handle the affairs of the buildings. You want something done, you deal with them. You have an issue, you deal with them. If you bother me with this I'll make sure your lease is not renewed. This is not personal; just business!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting