Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2016, 03:08 PM

1,624 posts, read 4,055,526 times

Advertisements

I'm still waiting for the Lifetime movie version of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 03:22 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Christina View Post
I'm still waiting for the Lifetime movie version of this.
Pacific Heights is the closest movie that comes to mind. Different story, same principle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVtU25MSqQ
Make sure to watch each part for full effect. LOL

Old 10-05-2016, 05:09 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,394,296 times
She's not moving out. No new house as predicted. No job. Not paying rent.
Landlord looking for new attorney or will represent themselves with prior counsel. I'll have no direct information going forward other than that found in public records, should I ever check. Best to finally leave this in my rear view mirror, growing invisible in the far horizon.

Thank you all for your interest and sympathetic advice and best to you all. Be careful out there, the world is full of crazy, evil people.

Old 10-05-2016, 05:23 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
She's not moving out. No new house as predicted. No job. Not paying rent.
Landlord looking for new attorney or will represent themselves with prior counsel. I'll have no direct information going forward other than that found in public records, should I ever check. Best to finally leave this in my rear view mirror, growing invisible in the far horizon.

Thank you all for your interest and sympathetic advice and best to you all. Be careful out there, the world is full of crazy, evil people.
Ain't that the truth! As a matter of fact, we actually have one of them running for POTUS, but of course I won't name names and will leave that up to one's own interpretation.

I would LOVE to hear how this all ends up with this psycho tenant so if by chance you ever get any updates, please post back. Thanks for the entertainment!

Old 10-05-2016, 05:26 PM

525 posts, read 660,541 times
Probably good you are cutting this cord. Not incredibly healthy (though entertaining as hell). I still find myself "checking" on my psychotic ex. My stories aren't near as entertaining as yours. I need to get over that too.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:28 PM

58 posts, read 52,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post

I would LOVE to hear how this all ends up with this psycho tenant so if by chance you ever get any updates, please post back. Thanks for the entertainment!
^^^this^^^

Old 10-06-2016, 08:21 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,762,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post

Yes, please post again if you have any updates.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:24 AM

32,647 posts, read 48,040,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
S........Landlord looking for new attorney or will represent themselves with prior counsel.........
A sad day for your attorney. He's been making a comfortable career out of evicting this woman. She could be relied upon to provide a steady income at frequent intervals.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:29 AM

1,187 posts, read 2,394,296 times
The verdict is IN: Tenant is EVICTED with DAMAGES awarded to the landlord. A prior agreement had been made, she violated it and was warned not to breach it further and it came to a head when she refused to leave. She's out, with no appeal possible.

The Final Order has been entered into public record in way more detail than is typical for the state web portal. I wonder if someone in the court system wants this case to jump off the page?

It appears she can't appeal since the Final Judgment refers to an agreement made earlier, which was in effect a modification of the lease to the end of tenancy on a date certain. When she ultimately refused to surrender possession of the premises, in violation of the prior court settlement, there is no appeal period since the prior agreement is in force, mandating her vacating the premises as she promised. I guess that was some smart lawyering to know that's what to do and eliminate the appeal process.

At least justice has been served for now.

Thank you all, again.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:56 AM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,693 times
I sat down at my desk at 8 AM and discovered this thread. Three hours later (I hope I don't get fired), the story has come full circle. A fascinating read to say the least. Glad I was able to binge-read it.

Thanks for the updates cwaggy, and my sympathies to all of the fellow LLs involved with this horrible person.

Now what I'm I gonna do for the rest of the day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting