Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2019, 03:16 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,355,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Christina View Post
Is it bad of me that I enjoy these updates?
No way! I think we all love it when justice is finally served (I hope!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2019, 12:20 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,393,886 times
A treasure trove of jpgs landed in my inbox from someone with access to court dockets....OMFG.......she's got the playbook out...gas leaks threatened my life, the tenants harass my son, the owner drives a BMW, plays tennis, goes on vacations, proving she's a greedy beeeatch.....the topper may be that..................her attorney who repped her during mediation - in which she agreed to pay back rent, behave herself, drop all claims, make no additional claims, not dispute the Agreement at any time.....well, now of course she is not claiming the Agreement is NO GOOD because her attorney COLLUDED with the other attorney before the mediation - a claim without a scintilla of proof other than her 'sense'. Really. Her attorney apparently instructed her NOT TO SPEAK (good idea) and to not provide any additional letter or documents to the court. So she claims the attorneys both the plaintiff and defendant counsel, are actually 'good buddies' and they both failed to disclose their alleged bromance. Of course, she offers claims with ZERO proof. This all to predicate that the housing court vacate or set aside the mediated agreement and award her $34,500 due to lost 'peaceful enjoyment' of here home due to the weekly trash pick-up causing her untold health consequences. Plus her attorney failed to disclose he has diabetes, which if he was having low blood sugar before lunch, he would not be properly able to represent her since he needed insulin...in any event, he was impaired and created an unfair advantage for the landlord's counsel. No matter, she's going to file a formal complaint with the Mass Board of Bar Overseers, outlining the collusion case and chastising the judge for not calling out the collusion, and then suggesting that the judge be removed from any case she may have in housing court. She's stopping payment on the check also, which might likely IMO cause her to be found in contempt of court.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:58 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Wow... absolutely in crazy. How this woman is not in jail or homeless is just beyond.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:38 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,393,886 times
Housing court is a civil procedure, not criminal. She could very well be homeless soon. I'll give her a quarter if I see her on the street.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:11 PM

264 posts, read 229,715 times
My GOD, I have loved reading this. It makes me feel, as a tenant in a rental, like the ultimate BEST tenant in the world. I have lived in my condo almost 2 years and I have called my landlord exactly 1 time for a leaky water valve near my washing machine...lol cwaggy, I salute your stamina through all of this. Now, if there any landlords in the Port Charlotte, Englewood section of FL, please let me know! We're looking to move there at the end of March 2020! (seriously) lolol

Old 04-18-2019, 03:01 PM

268 posts, read 272,224 times
Stopping payment on a check could be considered a crime. Hopefully she'll find some new housing soon. The kind that comes with a free orange jumpsuit, 3 hots and a cot.

Last edited by CrabbyAppleton205; 04-18-2019 at 03:59 PM..

Old 04-18-2019, 03:27 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
I dont know why I giggled when I saw there was a new chapter here.

I, too, dont know how she keeps getting new leases when her court cases are a mile long. I just dont know how many landlords there can possibly be in Massachusetts.

Old 04-18-2019, 07:55 PM

2,556 posts, read 2,283,429 times
You just have to wonder if this person expended even half the energy on productive work as she does on these shenanigans, how far she could go. Sad. Entertaining (and I feel for the people who have been screwed over by her), but sad.

Old 04-18-2019, 09:47 PM

5,425 posts, read 3,488,609 times
cwaggy, are you still a landlord or did you sell your rental property?

Old 04-19-2019, 12:29 AM

79 posts, read 68,185 times
LOL landlords wanna ask a million questions and check into every last bit of your life and history...but when y'all get your "perfect tenants," it's annoying when they nitpick every little thing, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting