Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 736 times

Advertisements

Ok guys... I read a few of your replies and shame on you! Mold will kill you immediately or it will shorten your life by many years ... Few state actually tell the truth! But every single landlord knows full well they are poisoning you and I am from Oregon the worst offender abusing, threatening, and murdering innocent people ... The judges, attorneys, court staff like arbitrators, they are accessory to murder and/or attempted murder! Class action law suites in few states have changed regulation so now these piece of **it murders will be handcuffed and arrested if they do not begin clean up of mold within 72 hours of a tenants complaint! All molds will eventually cause permanate brain cell reproduction deformities!!!!! WAKE UP IDIOTS!

Clean mold with bleach= you create mustard gas! Nice huh! And they all already know that!
If you have mold visible or not GET OUT OF YOUR HOME AND LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND UNLESS IT FITS IN A DRYER OR DISHWASHER ... Then dry for 120 minutes then do it again after it cools and wash everything in the dishwasher twice with high heat water and dry!!!

If you own your home and you dont want to burn it down and your ok poisoning your family then at least use oranges to kill the mold... Oragne is the only natural element that kills mold completely! Cut an orange in half rub all over mold, wipe off and burn the cleaning supplies, let air dry the cleaned area and do it again... Over and over... Its only maintanance youll never ever get rid of it unless you gut your home... Period!

I have personally chased after every ass**le who played a role in poisoning me and my husband including my father who was the landlord who fled the country wanted by the FBI for insurance fraud but really he murdered my husband and almost me... My own father! Anyone who acts like mold is no big deal is a liar!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 01:31 PM

32,632 posts, read 47,964,911 times
And there you have it. The reason I have it in my written criteria that I don't rent to people who say they are moving because there is black mold in their current place.

Old 08-14-2015, 09:11 PM

974 posts, read 1,896,655 times
^^^^^ ROFLMAO ^^^^^

Was trying to find this "Oragne" lifesaving product...

Old 08-14-2015, 10:41 PM

701 posts, read 1,690,520 times
Maybe the mold affected her brain cells to the point she can't spell? Or reason?

Old 08-14-2015, 11:56 PM

6,814 posts, read 11,529,053 times
Wearing a hat made of tinfoil has been proven to protect you from black mold, or at least keep you from being killed immediately.

Old 08-15-2015, 01:40 AM

584 posts, read 1,934,433 times
and jesus the gardener pissed in her Cheerios

Old 08-15-2015, 07:18 AM

35 posts, read 56,512 times
#1 check your lease. All leases in FL have a mold liability exclusion clause. Also, Florida law does not require them to provide a/c. Go figure. Stupid, right?

As for the leaky faucet, call code enforcement. The landlord is legally responsible for providing plumbing in good working order, and he can't get out of that by putting in your lease that you are responsible for all repairs. That is a major violation and they will force him to fix it.

As for the a/c and the mold, you're probably out of luck unless the mold is making the building uninhabitable, in which case, code enforcement may be able to do something about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting