Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2015, 08:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,096 times

Advertisements

Are there any good beach areas in or near Fairfield? I want to live in a safe decent area but want to find a decent price for a two bedroom apartment ( prefer 3). I'm not used to paying so much for rent. I have a cat and dog and kids. Am open to opinions. Also, I'm from Wisconsin and I've never been to California. I've heard that Vacaville is nicer and that the whole area is expensive in general. When I looked at Cost of Living Estimates it said housing was 48% more and gas 14% more but the rest was similar to Wisconsin. ( only in Fairfield) I am a one income family so I have a big decision. I also need to sell my home within a short time frame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 09:13 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,806,286 times
You might get better luck of you post it in that city/state forum. Click on the blue forum star on the top right.

Old 07-05-2015, 12:35 AM

24 posts, read 75,983 times
Fairfield, CA discussion should go to the San Francisco/Oakland or Sacramento forum (it's kind of halfway between the two regions).

But you need to include some basic information like how much you're willing to pay for housing, where your job is located, what type of schools your kids are going to attend, etc.

As for beach areas, Fairfield is ~50 miles from the coast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting