Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 11:11 AM

15,683 posts, read 20,181,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
is it really a crime?

Depends on how attractive/unattractive said perp is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 03:58 PM

12,713 posts, read 15,397,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Depends on how attractive/unattractive said perp is.
Sentences should be handed down accordingly.

Old 08-08-2016, 06:36 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,551,778 times
OP do you happen to need a window washer or I could water the plants for you? lol

Old 08-09-2016, 11:37 AM

1,166 posts, read 748,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
If your curtains are open and your nudity can be seen by others, that is a crime. Don't want to be accused of indecent exposure, do you? Obviously someone saw and complained.

That is completely false. The only way you could get into trouble by being nude in your own home was if you were intentionally doing it in a way to be seen. The people committing a crime are the ones peering into the home.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:51 PM

151 posts, read 188,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendleton42 View Post
here the cops will want to know why your looking in someones windows. some states it is legal for women to go topless in public the gf will go topless inside someone called the cops yea the cops came. and let us know there was a peeping tom. they looke long enough to give the pattern of the work out shorts she had on and describe he large back tattoo. the cop said she broke no laws even she was to have been full buck. the caller got a fine. the cops just wanted to let us know there was a perv next door. so not always aganst the law unless your standing in the window touch one self. then yea that one may be against the law.
it's legal for me to walk around topless here. if someone called the police on me for walking around topless in my own home, i'd laugh in their face and question why they were looking.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
So for those of you who walk around naked in your homes: do you sit on your furniture without clothes on? Do you cook naked?

This is bringing back memories of Charlotte and her new husband on Sex and the City when he wanted to sit on her expensive white couch with no clothes on.
sure do. it's been 40 degrees here for months. why the hell would i wear clothes if i don't have to?

Old 08-09-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ground_pounder View Post
atleast have some respect for yourselves and close the blinds. but if you dress like normal people when your out of the unit then i would not see any problems with it as long as you close your blinds.. do you want every peeping tom out there watching you guys with there go pro cams let alone taking a chance of uploading on the internets
Walking around naked in my own home has nothing to do with self respect. I respect myself just fine. I happen to enjoy being naked. Get over it.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
dont walk around naked where i can see it.
Stop being a creeper?

Old 08-09-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
So you should be free to do whatever you want in front of your huge, wide open window that anyone in the neighborhood passing by can see?
Yup. It's my home. I can do as I please in it. Perhaps the neighbourhood should stop being nosey by peering in my windows?

Old 08-10-2016, 11:44 PM

584 posts, read 1,924,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayelle77 View Post
Walking around naked in my own home has nothing to do with self respect. I respect myself just fine. I happen to enjoy being naked. Get over it.
some people are ashamed of human body. my old flatmate she would be naked on hot days come out of the shower and stay naked till company came or she/we had to leave for the day. and i or our other flat mate. thought a thing of it. and never noticed it as sexual. we would all get a cup of coffee ater a shower. befor get clothes on. the is not one thing dirty about it or shameful . it is the person that keeps a eye out that has the problem,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting