Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 07:06 PM

36 posts, read 113,688 times

Advertisements

I forgot to update this thread:

So, much to my surprise, he moved out by the deadline. I ceased communication with him.

Me? I temporarily moved into my parent's home and put some of my belongings in storage. I found a new job not long after moving in.

This situation is so embarrassing. Looking back on our living situation, and all that I tolerated and endured, I don't even recognize myself. It was a peculiar situation and a "friends-with-benefits" relationship gone wrong. I generally don't care for the misuse/overuse of "psychopath" in our culture, but I may have been dealing with one. If not that, a severely depressed person who needs professional help. I didn't discuss the backstory of how the living situation came to be, and I won't, but he lied and manipulated A LOT.

I'd love to delete this thread from my posting history so that users reading future threads and replies by me don't pass judgment, but I know that ain't gonna happen. Oh, well. Hopefully, others will learn from it.

Thanks to all of those that responded.

Old 03-13-2018, 08:05 PM

6,817 posts, read 11,548,200 times
I always say nothing is a mistake as long as you learn from it. Which you have. Don’t beat yourself up, and don’t dwell on it. We all have bone-headed situations in our pasts.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting