Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 08:03 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,307,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
"Start with me"?

My point was that if he sells the same thing as you do, he may be feeding you a line of garbage because he wants to stop his competition from selling.

And please spare me the "long version". It's really just a rinse and repeat of your years-long "nothing is my fault" litany.

He's selling "modern" stuff (after 2000) and I'm selling vintage stuff (1950s-80s) so we're not really competing directly with each other. Unfortunately, eBay forces everything into one overly broad category and doesn't even require certain keywords when appropriate, but eBay is pretty much the only place to profitably sell.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:22 AM

9,716 posts, read 7,543,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Please explain "cell phone with internet". If there is a technologically feasible solution I'd like to know about it. As far as I am aware, in order to have my own internet I'd need coax run in and a hole in the wall and since renting is where you pay a premium for temporary, restricted use of property, that option is not available to me.
What about the whole discussion last year and the poster who offered to mail you a smart phone for free?

Do you seriously not remember? I remember, and I'm not you.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:34 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,400,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
What about the whole discussion last year and the poster who offered to mail you a smart phone for free?

Do you seriously not remember? I remember, and I'm not you.
lol this thread keeps getting better and better.

This poster would have NOTHING if they lost the ability to stop playing the victim. They will never do anything to improve their situation if it lead to the ability to be able to ***** less.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:53 AM

20,098 posts, read 16,018,813 times
Closed for moderator review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting